Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did Brozak just win the jimmy rustle thread, or does he have to actually die first? BTW dude, don't forget to name me in your will. I got plenty of room to add safes and I don't cheap out on them.

Goddamn fat person logic.

How do you even respond to something like this?

Tell her you'll toss her a pity fuck if you can stick it in her ass. She should accept those terms. Fat girls give up the ass easily.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I think I won it on the other board when the first neurologist I went to said "You have massive brain damage, you'll never walk again, and in 2 years you'll have to be strapped to a wheelchair".

Well he was full of shit and I walk everday, and can ride a bike lol I would run but the heat index is 110F outside

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
I had followed that thread on rer, but the way you described it, sounded like you are on your deathbed

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Gets worse every day. The breathing is what sucks. But yeah I tried to get my grandmother to come at Christmas, nope too much work. Now I get much worse my grandmother, sister, nieces, and parents all have to come visit for the weekend.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
insurance company taking so far a month to pay me back

pretty rustled

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Have to follow 2 similar forums untill the older one shuts down.
Have to follow FSR for a 3rd different site ffs

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Took my phone out of my pocket yesterday and noticed a tiny hairline crack across the screen. You can barely see it when the screen is on but it's just visible enough to rustle me pretty hard. No idea how it happened.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

trex

Queen Bee
Took my phone out of my pocket yesterday and noticed a tiny hairline crack across the screen. You can barely see it when the screen is on but it's just visible enough to rustle me pretty hard. No idea how it happened.

Is it possible the screen finally gave out after you sitting on it with your mcnugget butt one too many times? Seems like the only logical explanation.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 4 users

Borzak

I do, pull it out when I sit down and lay it on the desk/table. Going somewhere else I just leave it at home or in the truck. I don't like it in the front pocket in case I have to bend down/squat for a period of time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
My job requires regular interaction with Federal agencies, and the administrators who run these things are a special kind of fucked up. I'll give one example but the same principle is repeated over and fucking over.

I wrote a 15 page research proposal, and in the eyes of the federal government is perfectly fucking A-OK to require an additional 35 pages of paperwork accompany this. Note that I've written literally the simplest kind of proposal here (single individual, single institution, no cost sharing); this is an absolute bare minimum.

Included in these 50 total pages that they require you to send in: an email. An email that *they* sent to me. They want me to PDF the fucking email and include it as an attachment back them, so it can now exist in both their inbox and their sent mail.

These people handle >7.5 BILLION dollars of taxpayer money annually and cant manage to either (a) check their fucking sent mail or (b) associate email invitations with proposals using the proposal ID number that is explicitly assigned to both file names and subject headers. An utterly fucking arbitrary item on the checklist that is included ONLY in order to exclude applications that failed to include it.

Administrators are the worst people in the world.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
My boss walked in to the office 30 minutes ago accompanied by such a thick cloud of cologne that I can fucking taste it.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
My job requires regular interaction with Federal agencies, and the administrators who run these things are a special kind of fucked up. I'll give one example but the same principle is repeated over and fucking over.

I wrote a 15 page research proposal, and in the eyes of the federal government is perfectly fucking A-OK to require an additional 35 pages of paperwork accompany this. Note that I've written literally the simplest kind of proposal here (single individual, single institution, no cost sharing); this is an absolute bare minimum.

Included in these 50 total pages that they require you to send in: an email. An email that *they* sent to me. They want me to PDF the fucking email and include it as an attachment back them, so it can now exist in both their inbox and their sent mail.

These people handle >7.5 BILLION dollars of taxpayer money annually and cant manage to either (a) check their fucking sent mail or (b) associate email invitations with proposals using the proposal ID number that is explicitly assigned to both file names and subject headers. An utterly fucking arbitrary item on the checklist that is included ONLY in order to exclude applications that failed to include it.

Administrators are the worst people in the world.
It's bullshit, but I'm super detailed and this shit is the stuff I correct all the time when reviewing proposal packages. I've heard of proposals not considered for the tiniest shit. Put date as MM/DD/YYYY instead of MM/YY on one line? Fuck you and all your work

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It's bullshit, but I'm super detailed and this shit is the stuff I correct all the time when reviewing proposal packages. I've heard of proposals not considered for the tiniest shit. Put date as MM/DD/YYYY instead of MM/YY on one line? Fuck you and all your work
Exactly. The worst part about it is the Stockholm Syndrome it leads to.

I literally sat in a hiring committee where one of the committee members pointed out that while this applicant had uploaded all the correct files, and had a strong record, they'd uploaded file A as file B and file B as file A. Now keep in mind, by the time the commitee sees the package its all one big PDF so this makes literally zero fucking difference.

The guy says, "if he cant follow instructions, do we really want him"? and the committee moved on to the next candidate.

People live with this shit long enough, they start accepting it and propagating it.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
OK, sorry for double posts, but Fuck Google.

Backspace has navigated to the previous page in all browsers since what, 1990? Then one day Google decides to remove this from Chrome without providing any way to revert. They had the time to write a little popup box that says "Try alt-left arrow". Perhaps the good folks at Google have fingers that are configured differently than the usual 5 per hand, 10 total arrangement typical for humans. But with my configuration, alt-left arrow takes two fucking hands.

So let me get this straight Google, I can use a mouse to press a back button like some kind of illiterate mongoloid, or I can use two fucking hands to press your new hotkey combo. Every time I want to move back a page.

Or I could use a browser that behaves like every other browser since about 19 fucking 90.

Whats next, page down will no longer scroll down? Tab will no longer change fields?

Fuck Google.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled

Borzak

Buttons on the side of the mouse for back and forward. I use firefox tho.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Feien

Ploppers
Got this email today...
"Thanks for your interest in Google Fiber. While we originally hoped to be able to install Fiber at your address, we won’t be able to bring you service at this time because we don't have an access agreement with your property."

Makes me want to punch the management.

• 2Jew
  • 1Like