Whats rustling your jimmies?

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
sum1 explain why the bitch couldn't get rid my wart after 4 months, but a 3$ Walgreen's bottle of peroxide did in a couple days

i wanna believe it was incompetence, but most likely profiteering (shitty freeze treatments kept me coming back in the door/paying more bills)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i went to a family doctor to remove a plantar's wart when i was 17 4 different times in a few months for freeze treament (was painful)and it still came back.

looked on internet and it said use hydrogen peroxide on it (was painless) was gone forever within 5 days.

that doctor was a faggot, all pras internet.
Come on, you can't really be that dumb.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm so glad I read these last few posts. Now I won't complain the next time Mexican_Guy_01 at Burger King puts onions on my whopper despite me specifically asking for no onions. I've never worked in a fast food joint so I'm not qualified enough to know if he's shitty at his job or not.

Thank you, rerolled.org, you've made me a better person!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Honestly not trying to be a prick.
aychamo_aycono_sl said:
This is coming from the person who had to go to Korea to find a bottom of the barrel job and get turned down by broke-ass, starving foreigners. So yes, please share with me your opinion of incompetent doctors.
lol. I say most doctors are incompetent, as if it's hard to tell when someone has no critical thinking skills and ignores everything you say to them because they already decided what the problem is and, surprise surprise, they turn out wrong. HOLY SHIT how could one possible make conclusions without MEDICAL TRAINING?

You're a nutjob. You take everything personally and then respond like a 6 year old whose big brother stole his toy. I wasn't even talking about you dude. I don't understand how you can be a normal poster and generally be pretty likeable, then out of no where just go full retard for days/weeks/months at a time. See a fucking shrink

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I tried but the shrink was incompetent!!!
smile.png

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
I would have to say those older students in college classes who have to tell everyone their personal business in the middle of a lecture. They interrupt the professor to talk about their kids, husband/wife, why they came back to school, or their current health status. Rule of thumb: if it has nothing to do with what will be on the exam, shut your mouth and save it or, better yet, keep it to a 5 second sound bite then fuck off.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Warts are basically a self limiting disease. 2/3 resolve in two years. If only you spent five minutes learning instead of a lifetime of being ignorant. And I don't see any legitimate data supporting your hydrogen peroxide idea.

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2011/0801/p288.html
i had the plantars wart for years, they do not look like am average one so it took a very long time for me to figure out what the fuck it was

also yes the peroxide thing worked fucking amazing, if you ever get a wart try it it will blow ur mind. it just burns/destorys the wart and you can remove the dead tissue and your healthy normal skin under it is fine

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I rest my case. ^

I've found that sticking my fingers in cat shit helps heal warts! The shit just gets in there and burns off the wart tissue and makes my finger heal!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Regarding patient satisfaction, this is an interesting article:

http://archinte.jamanetwork.com/arti...icleid=1108766

It was found that giving patients what they want (antibiotics, pain meds, advanced imaging for chronic back pain that isn't warranted, etc), instead of what is truly medically indicated resulted in less emergency room visits, but more inpatient use (hospitalizations), greater health care cost, and most importantly, increased mortality.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I would have to say those older students in college classes who have to tell everyone their personal business in the middle of a lecture. They interrupt the professor to talk about their kids, husband/wife, why they came back to school, or their current health status. Rule of thumb: if it has nothing to do with what will be on the exam, shut your mouth and save it or, better yet, keep it to a 5 second sound bite then fuck off.
In a similar vein, it rustles my jimmies when an old person is taking a class at a college and holds the whole class up because he/she can't figure out how to open Internet Explorer or some other trivial technology shit.

Also, professors who just stand and monologue for an entire 90 minute lesson. That's not teaching you fucks. (Granted, it might be more bearable today with tablets/smart phones to pass the time. When I was in college all I could really do was doodle).

P8P_sl

shitlord
i never have a problem with my doctors

general practitioner/family doctor
witchdoctor1.jpe

my mother's oncologist
Witch-Doctor.jpe

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

vGrade

Potato del Grande
When everyone in the back of the plane stands up after it has reached its destination and stops. Where the fuck are you going? Is it your first time on a plane. You're going to stand there for 30 fucking minutes with your ass by my face and i'm fucking claustrophobic as it is.

P8P_sl

shitlord
When everyone in the back of the plane stands up after it has reached its destination and stops. Where the fuck are you going? Is it your first time on a plane. You're going to stand there for 30 fucking minutes with your ass by my face and i'm fucking claustrophobic as it is.
this...and along with it...fuckers who recline on airplanes...with my height, i can't even fit in a normal isle as it is...my last transatlantic flight i was on, i almost got into a fist fight with this asshole. He reclined, i yelled in pain and pushed his fucking chair back...this went on for a while...i decided the only way to fix this was lean forward, using my head as a prop so he couldn't recline, put my headphones in, and try to sleep...he called a stewardess to complain, but she pretty much told him to go fuck himself and that she couldn't do anything...thank god for her, but i still wanted to slit his throat, skullfuck his wife, and shit down his throat as i was skullfucking his wife...but i figured there wasn't enough room...

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
this...and along with it...fuckers who recline on airplanes...with my height, i can't even fit in a normal isle as it is...my last transatlantic flight i was on, i almost got into a fist fight with this asshole. He reclined, i yelled in pain and pushed his fucking chair back...this went on for a while...i decided the only way to fix this was lean forward, using my head as a prop so he couldn't recline, put my headphones in, and try to sleep...he called a stewardess to complain, but she pretty much told him to go fuck himself and that she couldn't do anything...thank god for her, but i still wanted to slit his throat, skullfuck his wife, and shit down his throat as i was skullfucking his wife...but i figured there wasn't enough room...
If you're too tall to fit in a seat, then buy a first class ticket. If you can't afford it, don't fly. Don't inconvenience others simply because you're anatomically deformed.

P8P_sl

shitlord
If you're too tall to fit in a seat, then buy a first class ticket. If you can't afford it, don't fly. Don't inconvenience others simply because you're anatomically deformed.
daaaa..yaaaa....uhhhhhhh ok...
rrr_img_21316.jpg

and i suppose that you'd tell all those little kids in those commercials that if they're too poor to afford food, then don't eat...to not inconvenience others by taking up your tv time.