Whats rustling your jimmies?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you're too tall to fit in a seat, then buy a first class ticket. If you can't afford it, don't fly. Don't inconvenience others simply because you're anatomically deformed.
What are you, like 5'7"? This explains a lot about your personality. Shorty is just mad he can't see over an airline seat.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
and i suppose that you'd tell all those little kids in those commercials that if they're too poor to afford food, then don't eat...to not inconvenience others by taking up your tv time.
I'm going to assume this is the first time you've talked to Aychamo, because yes, yes he would.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
daaaa..yaaaa....uhhhhhhh ok...

and i suppose that you'd tell all those little kids in those commercials that if they're too poor to afford food, then don't eat...to not inconvenience others by taking up your tv time.
Ha. You know ahead of time that your mutant height is going to inconvenience the person in front of you for the duration of the flight, but do nothing to prevent it? Ie, ensure you have extra space in particular rows, or upgrade to a higher class. No, instead you make the person in front of you less comfortable instead of being uncomfortable yourself. You, sir, are a prick.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm going to assume this is the first time you've talked to Aychamo, because yes, yes he would.
I'd have their irresponsible parents put down
wink.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
this...and along with it...fuckers who recline on airplanes...with my height, i can't even fit in a normal isle as it is...my last transatlantic flight i was on, i almost got into a fist fight with this asshole. He reclined, i yelled in pain and pushed his fucking chair back...this went on for a while...i decided the only way to fix this was lean forward, using my head as a prop so he couldn't recline, put my headphones in, and try to sleep...he called a stewardess to complain, but she pretty much told him to go fuck himself and that she couldn't do anything...thank god for her, but i still wanted to slit his throat, skullfuck his wife, and shit down his throat as i was skullfucking his wife...but i figured there wasn't enough room...
Jesus Tittyfucking Christ. Is it really that much harder for you to use a capital letter and a single period once in awhile? You did it once there, so I know you can do it!

Mission accomplished, my jimmies are rustled.

P8P_sl

shitlord
Jesus Tittyfucking Christ. Is it really that much harder for you to use a capital letter and a single period once in awhile? You did it once there, so I know you can do it!

Mission accomplished, my jimmies are rustled.
i'm not sure that i'm glad that you keep reading all my shit, or upset that you expect me to type a professional statement every time i post...if it bugs you so damned much, put me on ignore...

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It really rustles my jimmies that you have me agreeing with aychamo. Fuck.

If you're tall (I'm a tall guy myself so I understand) you should make sure you get a seat in one of the front areas or exit rows so you don't have anyone sitting in front of you. Airplane seats are designed to be reclined and not reclining them makes really long flights almost unbearable. I don't like when people recline into my space but I don't turn into a whiny sandy vagina about it either because that's part of flying. Everytime I get on an airplane now I'm going to immediately go into full recline and hope it's you sitting behind me.

P8P_sl

shitlord
LOL, YES, exactly!!!

except that photo over-represents the space between isles in the 2nd pic

edit:

hmm...considering changing my avatar...

rrr_img_21421.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i'm not sure that i'm glad that you keep reading all my shit, or upset that you expect me to type a professional statement every time i post...if it bugs you so damned much, put me on ignore...
Nah I have never put anyone on ignore and that wouldn't be enough anyway. At least you are being good-natured about my complaints. It just makes me read your posts in the voice of a (really tall) 14 year old girl is all
tongue.png

While I'm busting your balls, it is spelled aisle!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fucking drama queen. There's no way anyone sitting in the seat correctly could actually be caused physical harm by the seat in front of them moving back the 2 inches it's allowed to move. My guess is your daddy didn't hug you enough when you were a little girl.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Depends on the airline, some are worse than others. Charters to sun destinations are the worst. My bud is 6'5" and it was kind of hilarious to see him try to fold himself in to his seat when we were heading back from Jamaica a few weeks ago. I'm 8" shorter than him and even for me there wasn't much knee room.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The recline on airlines seats is usually so lame it doesn't even get near my knees and I'm six feet tall. I've never flown on a charter though. Spirit Airlines, however, was the worst. I took a direct flight from Miami to Vegas and had 0 leg room. I'd never fly that pos again.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This is how I fly, never noticed a problem, but seriously the last time I flew it was from Denver to Houston on a 737 and there were 3 people on board and I was traveling with one of the other 2. I'm suprised they don't cancel flights like that unless they just have to reposistion the plane.

image.jpg

Coming to an airline near you, high desnity airline seating.

Skyrider-Airline-seat--4--600x400.jpg

Or if you prefer.

Thromby Air.JPG

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I was on a flight to San Diego about a month ago and I had the entire row to myself. I cherish those moments.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
heh, the bud I had mentioned before on that flight was told by one of the attendants that he could take a full empty row to himself up near the front once the plane was in the air. So he did that, but then some whitetrash couple wanted to sit in the other two seats with him, because they had been split up for whatever reason. He's too nice of a guy to say no, so I took it upon myself to sit down in the aisle seat (he was window) and just smirk at them when they came up with their carry-ons and looked at me.

They were definitely rustled.