Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My little sister's dog was heading out to the back yard when suddenly it's yelping in pain and can't use his rear legs. Vet wants $3500 for a fucking MRI.
Shop around vet prices can vary greatly. Is it an older small dog? Back issues common, my wifes little dumb maltese that lives with her parents throws its back out sometimes running outside/stairs/couches. Think they give her steroids and muscle relaxer. See if vet will try that treatment due to mri cost. Seems a big jump over just doing an xray.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

down in history as the dog with the most expensive healthcare costs ever.
I still try not to look at my german shepherd and just see 6,000 that he cost with a week at college animal hospital ice with a behind eye abscess.... Then weeks of lubing his eyeball every few hours.

• 1Jew

Sludig

Most of the cost dealing with the severe infection. I tried floating just take the eye but they thought they might save it with vision. I know a tiny bit an me was skeptical. Saved the eye but some general changed with it and eye lid so he saves up eye boogers and is blonde in the eye.

I would have vetod doing it, but we just had another 2 yr old shepherd with incredibly bad anal fissures. After months of treatment and relapse had to be put down. Forget name of condition but can be common in male sheps and severe cases not much you can do.

So then we got the current 110 lb bastard and this issue cropped up a few months in right after we bought our house. Wife doing the waterworks about not putting another young dog down.

Miss the other one. This guy is super high energy and a dope. Looked everywhere time you open door he's slipping and going down on the hard wood trying to run out door. Runs into shit even before the eye. Very stubborn. But wife's favorite food ever. (He cuddles and rolls on you and walks up and tries to shake for no reason.)

IMG_20161217_203500.jpg

• 1Jew

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Nice dog. Sell a kidney if you have to, 2 is a privilege I hear.

• 1Jew

Sludig

I need to look into that pet insurance that is supposedly good, because i have rice the liability with this other crazy bitch. Part rottie will crawl and sit 100% of her body on your on couch. Like to ran get head under your leg or back in an ostriche effect. Cuddles with me all the time but had some brain damage from whoever previous owners are. If my wife is home and I'm out of the room, if i start walking around or make nose she goes ballistic barking and if I'm walking into bedroom shell charge to 3 foot away then run and jump on wife. Luckily she don't snap, and I'll just walk up to touching distance and she'll snap out of it and start acting guilty and come cuddle.

Worth the annoyancee as a guard dog though as we know if anyone's coming up to door or backyard.
IMG_20161125_224719.jpg
IMG_20170219_164109.jpg

• 1Jew

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Shop around vet prices can vary greatly. Is it an older small dog? Back issues common, my wifes little dumb maltese that lives with her parents throws its back out sometimes running outside/stairs/couches. Think they give her steroids and muscle relaxer. See if vet will try that treatment due to mri cost. Seems a big jump over just doing an xray.

He's an 8lb Brussels Griffin about 4 years old. Looks like a 4 legged ewok and is amusing as hell. X-ray showed some minor abnormalities in his spine but nothing that would explain what happened. After a day of pain and anti inflammatory meds he can now walk, so it's wait and see now.

• 1Jew

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I entered Starbucks to shit because I was hoping for A+ bathroom experience. Instead i got C-. Terrible decor. Old and nasty toilet bowl. Laser thin toilet paper. There are cracks in the floor and drainage hole which i predict exists to flush shit gunks in case there is a toilet cloggage. Its like a prison bathroom.

No fucking frappucino fuckers.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Answer is "Hold down F 12"
God damn I hate Apple computers and get rustled to the macs when somebody defends them
They are shitty, clunky, unintuitive, and inferior (as fuck)

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
So I've been getting fat over the past year or so. Just soda and bullshit garbage food.

Two weeks ago I put myself on a water and not-bullshit-garbage-food diet.

It's russlin my jimmies hard that I feel better. Whole body better every day. Because I wanna go back to the soda and bullshit so much some days.

Fuck getting old.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pulling out of a gas station, and a funeral procession comes by. So I put the car in park and wait. There are 2 other driveways out of the gas station, and 2 cars show up. There's a small gap in the procession and the douchebag in the truck who wants to turn left shoots the gap. But he can't make it all the way across because the traffic on the other side of the street is stopped. So he makes one of the mourners stop and drive around him. That creates a bigger gap so the cuntasaurus in the minivan decides it's time for her to go (she's turning right). So she's just lol in the middle of a fucking funeral procession now for about 10 miles.

I don't care if you don't want to pull over when you're on the other side of the road, but have enough respect not to nearly hit people in the damn procession and not to get up in the middle of it. There was no way either of them didn't realize they were still in the middle of mourners because the cop was still at the intersection stopping traffic and everyone had their blinkers on.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Got email from Cox, skim it super fast, big "Great news customer!" Starting soon 1 Tera!

Oh my god fiber start reading carefully

Your plan is now restricted to1TB monthly limit down, but good news! You aren't in danger of hitting the limit with your current usage habits!

Sad panda

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I made some cookies. First batch in the oven used about 3/4 of the dough. I guess my oven runs a little hotter than what it says so they came out over done. Turned it down for the last 1/4 and those came out perfect :(.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
He's an 8lb Brussels Griffin about 4 years old. Looks like a 4 legged ewok and is amusing as hell. X-ray showed some minor abnormalities in his spine but nothing that would explain what happened. After a day of pain and anti inflammatory meds he can now walk, so it's wait and see now.

Maybe it's that temporary paralysis caused by tick bite that's been in the news recently.

• 1Jew

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
our clean up guys are slow as fuck and they chat to shit nonstop while working. decided to step in and do my own cleaning for used car lot and they are bitching about some bullshit decide to get service department to kick me out from detail bay.

max rustle.

• 1Jew

Picasso3

rented a car from thrifty at denver airport and took off, about 5 minutes later we're at an electronic toll that bills by the plates, end up going through 6 of them total over 9 days. Thrifty apparently charges a $15 admin fee per toll. So i call them at they say ok we'll lower it to $15, get verification today, they lowered to $37.50 and did not respond to my email.

I really don't care because we put 2400 miles on a nissan rogue over 9 days for $360 dollars and $100 of that was taxes and fees, but god damn it seems like they're toeing the line on getting a big lawsuit.

• 1Jew

Sludig

Kinda depends on whether it's on their website/in the rental paperwork.

Or just dont take our shitty shitty tolls here. They are quite awful.

• 1Jew

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why do old fucking people type their message directly in the subject line of an email?

• 1Jew