Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
8 out of 10 pictures and gifs on this site being broken and not showing up, in any thread.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Bought some sunglasses for the first time in like 5 years(been using free sunglasses for a while now) and within 24 hours, I managed to lose them. Jimmies are fully rustled.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
WWjiPpk.jpg

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

For fucks sake now my phones camera lense fucking shattered. On top of that the fucking propane tank connection on my fucking grill fucking broke.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Speeding ticket. 40 in a 25. WILCO. FML. $200 bucks.

Fuck WilCo. They always pull folks over for doing anything over 25 in my neighborhood.

Falling asleep immediately after work, 5PM yesterday, waking up four hours later, doing shit around the house, and logging into work at 5AM 'cuz I don't have shit else to do... just hoping I can survive the day.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
People who don't turn off the smooth motion on their new TV.

Brother in law has it turned on for some reason (I assume for years now). It looks especially terrible when there's any CGI.

Quoting this for rustleminder

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Quoting this for rustleminder
That rustles my jimmies so fucking much. And extra rustling because they make you feel like the asshole just for mentioning it because they can't see it and think you are just being a little bitch.

• 1Jew

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
That rustles my jimmies so fucking much. And extra rustling because they make you feel like the asshole just for mentioning it because they can't see it and think you are just being a little bitch.

Or people who think it looks better.

These people cannot be helped.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I don't have the Clear Motion or Auto Motion Plus turned on on my TV, but I do have the anti-judder turned on. The smoothing shit looks dumb, but antijudder is nice for most viewing, especially 4K's and football.

• 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Can we post for others? Holy shit the REEEE on this one.

EVE Online
Thanks for linking that, I never would have seen it otherwise. Now do me another solid and link this Twitch whore you mentioned? Thanks!

EDIT: NM, found it!

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Last few pages of politics had the twitch thing. Identified her dive hotel from brief video/pics.

Ps, go poke the autist with a stick, maybe we can get an angry German kids video out of it.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
My little sister's dog was heading out to the back yard when suddenly it's yelping in pain and can't use his rear legs. Vet wants $3500 for a fucking MRI.

• 1Jew

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
down in history as the dog with the most expensive healthcare costs ever.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like