Whats rustling your jimmies?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Work has had me flying back and forth to Atlanta every other week about. More often than not the plane has 30-40 open seats and while me and random_flight_passenger_x are happy with aisle/window seat and space in the middle some asshole sits down instead of one of the empty rows.

Assholes probably don't follow the urinal etiquette rule either.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The urinal etiquette rule only applies if there are more than 2 urinals, and it's not a busy bathroom right? Otherwise, tough, I gotta piss.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Customers are fucking me butt.

Diou3ha.gif

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Work has had me flying back and forth to Atlanta every other week about. More often than not the plane has 30-40 open seats and while me and random_flight_passenger_x are happy with aisle/window seat and space in the middle some asshole sits down instead of one of the empty rows.

Assholes probably don't follow the urinal etiquette rule either.

Lol I just put my carryon and sweater/hat/whatever food/drinks from the terminal on the middle seat and say it's taken. Do you even try?

• 1Jew

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
So it was bound to happen, but I finally got assaulted at work.

Backstory being and posted already: I'm a delivery driver for a local food chain. Section 8 bullshit has taken its toll here over the last decade or so.

The lady in question is a pregnant mother of three, of caucasian descent with black father(s). I've been to her third-floor apartment several times before this. She was already on a bullshit 'watch' list because of an incident that happened a few months back. She didnt receive her sandwich in a timely fashion and proceeded to call the store 40+ times in the span of an hour, screaming incoherently every time someone picked up the phone. Now, the store manager tried to get her put on the 'do not deliver' list because of this, but corporate being corporate they said no.

Cut to me arriving to this lady's house. She's ordered her usual, a thanksgiving sandwich. She opens the door with 10 dollars in her hand. The sandwich costs 12.00 with delivery charges. She starts in immediately.
"My boyfriend only left me 10 dollars this is bullshit the motherfucker on the phone said it was only 8 dollars"
"Would you like to call the store?"
"Yeah fucking you gonna jew me on two bucks etc etc etc"
"Maybe you can work it out with the manager."

It's a busy Friday, so she gets put on hold. While on hold she continues bitching. Her eldest child, about 7 or 8, walks out into the room and says..something. I'm not sure what. This is when she starts screaming. Calls him a dumb motherfucker. I put my head down and I'm busy with the youngest kid. Maybe 2 years old, been there the entire time, has exited the apartment and is standing next to me. This woman actually says to her child, 'This is why ESS gets called.' I hear this lady hit the eldest so fucking hard it sounds like someone taking a tenderizer mallet to his face.
Naturally, he starts screaming crying. There's scuffling noises and a slam, which I can only assume is her dragging the kid into his room. She comes back at me foaming at the mouth. She wants me to take only ten dollars. I explain that whatever she doesn't give me comes directly out of my pocket.

She walks out, to the toddler who has now taken to fucking hiding behind me. She grabs it by both arms and drags it into the house and drops it facefirst onto the floor.

"Okay," says I. "Just give me the money." She slaps 10 dollars in my hand, calls me a jew cunt, and slams the door in my face.
Now it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I was mad. I don't have a problem with corporal punishment. I have a problem with dumbfuck fat gutter rats abusing their children infront of me. So, while going down the stairs, I unwisely yell up at the door that I'm calling the cops.

Door opens. "FUCK YOU JUST SAY, BITCH?"

She runs down three flights of stairs and intercepts me before the door, shoving me into the corner. She does what I can only assume is something she learned in correctional by bringing her nose right to mine and screaming. Spit, all over my face. I keep reaching for the door knob and she keeps grabbing my wrist or shoving me back. I don't even remember what she was shouting. Too damn disgusted that she was spitting on me, getting her face so close to mine I could practically smell the last black cock she had shoved down her throat. But it's mentioned that she knows where I work and that she'll find out where I live. I spend a little while pinned to the wall. Not scared, not frightened, just wishing I could stomp on her stomach until the paycheck she's got inside her is all over the fucking floor. Not a good feeling.

She let me go eventually, once she figured out I wasn't going to hit her and I wasn't going to do anything to make me at fault. I call the store. Wouldn't you know it, the district manager is at our store doing check-ups and nabs the phone from my boss soon as he gets wind shit is going down.
I go back to the store, go in the bathroom with the door open to wash my face. District stands there, runs through some basic platitudes, then goes: "So you're not going to call the cops, right?" Hell, at that point I say no. Because what's the fucking point, right?

Phone's been ringing since I got back. Incoherent screaming on the line. Manager comes in, district manager leaves, and apparently takes the call that's on hold.
It was slightly bad timing on his part. I walk into the room and he's on the phone and has adopted the most sickly, saccharine, talking-to-a-screaming-child voice you can imagine. "No, no, she's not going to call the cops," he's saying to this hysterical fuckcunt on the phone.

I demand to be cashed out so I can drive to the police station.

Long story short, only thing I got out of it was an anonymous phone tip dropped to DCF for an open case, at the suggestion of a cop.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

Backstory being and posted already: I'm a delivery driver for a local food chain. Section 8 bullshit has taken its toll here over the last decade or so.

The lady in question is a pregnant mother of three, of caucasian descent with black father(s). I've been to her third-floor apartment several times before this. She was already on a bullshit 'watch' list because of an incident that happened a few months back. She didnt receive her sandwich in a timely fashion and proceeded to call the store 40+ times in the span of an hour, screaming incoherently every time someone picked up the phone. Now, the store manager tried to get her put on the 'do not deliver' list because of this, but corporate being corporate they said no.

Cut to me arriving to this lady's house. She's ordered her usual, a thanksgiving sandwich. She opens the door with 10 dollars in her hand. The sandwich costs 12.00 with delivery chartradstarts in immediately.
"My boyfriend only left me 10 dollars this is bullshit the motherfucker on the phone said it was only 8 dollars"

It's a busy Friday, so she gets put on hold. While on hold she continues bitching. Her eldest child, about 7 or 8, walks out into the room and says..something. I'm not sure what. This is when she starts screaming. Calls him a dumb motherfucker. I put my head down and I'm busy with the youngest kid. Maybe 2 years old, been there the entire time, has exited the apartment and is standing next to me. This woman actually says to her child, 'This is why ESS gets called.' I hear this lady hit the eldest so fucking hard it sounds like someone taking a tenderizer mallet to his face.
Naturally, he starts screaming crying. There's scuffling noises and a slam, which I can only assume is her dragging the kid into his room. She comes back at me foaming at the mouth. She wants me to take only ten dollars. I explain that whatever she doesn't give me comes directly out of my pocket.

She walks out, to the toddler who has now taken to fucking hiding behind me. She grabs it by both arms and drags it into the house and drops it facefirst onto the floor.

"Okay," says I. "Just give me the money." She slaps 10 dollars in my hand, calls me a jew cunt, and slams the door in my face.
Now it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I was mad. I don't have a problem with corporal punishment. I have a problem with dumbfuck fat gutter rats abusing their children infront of me. So, while going down the stairs, I unwisely yell up at the door that I'm calling the cops.

She runs down three flights of stairs and intercepts me before the door, shoving me into the corner. She does what I can only assume is something she learned in correctional by bringing her nose right to mine and screaming. Spit, all over my face. I keep reaching for the door knob and she keeps grabbing my wrist or shoving me back. I don't even remember what she was shouting. Too damn disgusted that she was spitting on me, getting her face so close to mine I could practically smell the last black cock she had shoved down her throat. But it's mentioned that she knows where I work and that she'll find out where I live. I spend a little while pinned to the wall. Not scared, not frightened, just wishing I could stomp on her stomach until the paycheck she's got inside her is all over the fucking floor. Not a good feeling.

She let me go eventually, once she figured out I wasn't going to hit her and I wasn't going to do anything to make me at fault. I call the store. Wouldn't you know it, the district manager is at our store doing check-ups and nabs the phone from my boss soon as he gets wind shit is going down.
I go back to the store, go in the bathroom with the door open to wash my face. District stands there, runs through some basic platitudes, then goes: "So you're not going to call the cops, right?" Hell, at that point I say no. Because what's the fucking point, right?

Phone's been ringing since I got back. Incoherent screaming on the line. Manager comes in, district manager leaves, and apparently takes the call that's on hold.
It was slightly bad timing on his part. I walk into the room and he's on the phone and has adopted the most sickly, saccharine, talking-to-a-screaming-child voice you can imagine. "No, no, she's not going to call the cops," he's saying to this hysterical fuckcunt on the phone.

Long story short, only thing I got out of it was an anonymous phone tip dropped to DCF for an open case, at the suggestion of a cop.
White people are trash

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Feanor

Karazhan Raider

Cut to me arriving to this lady's house. She's ordered her usual, a thanksgiving sandwich. She opens the door with 10 dollars in her hand. The sandwich costs 12.00 with delivery charges. She starts in immediately.

You didn't jeopardize your job. Management will side with you. If anything crazy bitch will get the oops treatment from now on.

• 1Jew

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Well.....shit. That's a terrible situation. Those kids are going to be fucked up and have awful lives, most likely. I'd suggest a lot of night classes at a local community college, then getting the fuck out of there.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
New Burger King bacon burger wasn't good, but was $3 more than what I had a coupon for.
They didn't ketchup-only my son's order so he refused, wife mad at me like it's my fault.
They made another, but damage done. He won't even look at it.
Had to shit before I left but stalls were out of order. Walk to building next over and no public bathroom. Walk to next building and no public bathroom.
Nearly to point of no return while high-stakes driving down road to next place.
Tp coming to me in 1/4 squares.
And a fly is dancing on my knee, fully awakened and too speedy for my swats as I type this..
Despite autocorrect fighting me.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kill your snowflake wimp child seems like the best response.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
In California for 6 months for school, not by choice.

Staying in a hotel but not given expenses for a Rental Car. Purchase a truck from friend of mine's sister super cheap.

Go to register the title at the DMV. 3 hours of mexicans and arabs/muslims later find I don't have all the paperwork required, have to go back the next day.

Go back, have to pay the $307 fucking dollars for the tag/title for the next 15 months (I leave back to Japan in 6 months, current tag only good for 3 months), whatever. Fill out all the paperwork and turn everything in. New title will be mailed to me in 2 weeks they say.

Wait 2 weeks, get letter in the mail from California DMV. Sweet ordeal is finally dealt with? Nope.

It's a denial letter telling me I need to verify my address before they can process my title.

They mailed me, in the postal mail, my paperwork back saying they couldn't process my paperwork unless I verify my fucking mailing address? Are you fucking kidding me? had the address been wrong, my title and all the paperwork saying I own the vehicle would of been lost forever in the mail and would have never processed. So good thing my mailing address was correct, not like they knew that before mailing it to me, rejecting my paperwork because for some reason I need to verify my address? My brain still cannot comprehend this fucking logic?

I call, pissed off. Estimated wait time is 37-52 minutes, would you like for us to call you back when it's your turn? Yes. Automated system calls me back 45 minutes later, and puts me on hold for an additional 15 minutes before a person actually talks to me. Explain how fucking stupid of them mailing me all of my paperwork back if there was any confusion on their end about my address being correct? I mean, what the fuck? Could you not read my hand writing in big block letters on the back of the title when I filled it out? Stupid question, of course you could read it, it's what you used when you typed my goddamn address on the fucking envelope you mailed me my paperwork back with. Was it that you couldn't verify I lived there? Since i'm staying in a hotel and not an actual resident of California? If that was the case why would you risk sending my goddamn paperwork to that address? the fuck.

Anyway long story short I gotta go back and deal with sweaty muslim browns and mexicans again for another 3 hours because California fucking sucks and I can't wait til it falls off in to the ocean and every single last one of these motherfuckers die. It would be worth it, even, if it happened tomorrow and I had to sacrifice my own life just as long as everyone else in this state drowned with me.

Last edited:
  • 6Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 10 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Last night, girlfriend got crazy pissed because I implied that she couldn't put a dresser together by herself.

Today, I get home at work and find the new dresser broken because it fell apart while she was trying to put it together.

I didn't say anything other than "what happened" and she's pissed because "I knew you were going to give me shit".

Jimmies rustled

• 4Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Retards for whatever fucking reason can not use the god damn fucking left turn lane to turn left. In the past month ive twice encountered fuck tards who had made lefts directly from the lane they are in. Worst was some fucknugget tried to do a uturn, had to slam on my brakes.

Almost as retarded are the mouth breathers who instead of getting into the left hand turn lane and braking/slowing down to make their left, start braking in their current lane then get into the left hand turn lane 20 feet before turning left. An entire god damn lane dedicated to left hand turns and these fucking window lickers dont use it.

Really retarded how our society requires licensing and testing for every conceivable thing except the most important, having kids.

Want to drive a car? get a license
Want to own a firearm? get a background check
Want to be a teacher? get a license
Want to work in half the professions in this country? Need some form of a license and/or background check
Want to vote? Need to have a license

Want to have a child? Go ahead! Shit out as many rotten pieces of shit as you want! We will even support you while you do it!

and the amount of people in this post supporting a UK woman trying to get a co-worker fired by telling the co-worker's boss that the co-worker made "racist" anti muslim remarks on FB following the manchester attack.

Me [23F] with my coworker [50sF], should I report her for racist/anti-immigration facebook comments? • r/relationships

fucking lol mods deleted my comment in that thread, but its not showing up as deleted in my posting history. God reddit is full of such corrupt fucking assholes.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got a referral for a job abroad. Sent off an email and heard back about a month later. Trying to set up a skype interview, not getting any emails back.

Finally get an email back for an interview today. I ask if 8:00 AM is a good time, and could they please confirm. No reply.

Today, get up at 7:00 AM. Sent another email at 7:30 AM asking if our appointment is still good. No reply.

Hang out on the forums until 8:30 AM, and then decide they aren't going to do my interview and I can go do something else. Oh, well.

10:00 - get the first email from the lady with her skype username

10:03 - get the second email asking if I'm around

10:06 - get the third email asking if our interview is still happening

whatinthefuck

Check my computer at 11:00, send an email saying I never got a confirmation so I wasn't sure if we were still on. Send over my skype username.

No reply.

• 1Jew
  • 1Garbage

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Our business has had the same operating hours and closures for holidays for over 50 years.

Customers calling in orders today just bewildered that we're closed on Monday. A damn reminder was sent in their statements last month.

I know I'm going to get a call on Monday to go mix feed and I'm already rustled.

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Got a referral for a job abroad. Sent off an email and heard back about a month later. Trying to set up a skype interview, not getting any emails back.

Finally get an email back for an interview today. I ask if 8:00 AM is a good time, and could they please confirm. No reply.

Today, get up at 7:00 AM. Sent another email at 7:30 AM asking if our appointment is still good. No reply.

Hang out on the forums until 8:30 AM, and then decide they aren't going to do my interview and I can go do something else. Oh, well.

10:00 - get the first email from the lady with her skype username

10:03 - get the second email asking if I'm around

10:06 - get the third email asking if our interview is still happening

whatinthefuck

Check my computer at 11:00, send an email saying I never got a confirmation so I wasn't sure if we were still on. Send over my skype username.

No reply.

Was it a time zone thing?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was it a time zone thing?

I think it's a mix between time zone math gone wrong and the head teacher being a bit scatter-brained. Don't get me wrong, she is a super nice lady. I ended up having my interview with her the next day, and it went super well. Lasted for like an hour, and at the end she said she was going to send over the contract for me to review, and that she hoped I would accept it. That was on Sunday. No contract yet. I sent an email this morning, but the time difference is so great between here and Poland that if I don't check my messages right before bed or immediately after getting up I tend to have to wait an entire day to get a response. But hey, it's the chance to work abroad so I'm psyched.

• 1Jew