Whats rustling your jimmies?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Someone brought their nasty little dog into taco bell. I'm sitting there trying to enjoy a high quality meal made by professionals, and this hairy little fucker is yapping and running around the dining room. I was prepared to kick it across the room if it dared to come close enough.

Fuck little dogs and fuck every person who owns one of those little demons.

Rustled.

Why not blame the restaurant.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Was $1.76 Thursday and $2.09 for diesel.

$2.70 on base (We pay significantly less than market price, though that's still ridiculous), between $3.00-$3.70 out in town in central valley California.

Cali is full of eco-terrorists who insist on destroying the environment by propping up failed tech like solar and wind, who refuse to MAGA and frack like every other state with their sub 2.00 gas, and 10 bucks a month natural gas to heat 2k square feet homes. fuck california.

re: on base fuel, All the fuel is purchased by the military and shipped all over the world. Yet somehow fuel shipped to Okinawa costs $1.00 less per gallon than fuel shipped to California.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Switched internet/tv providers. All kinda of warnings to ship my equipment x days or else bills...... Ended service june 30th..... with holiday gave century link 2 weeks. No shipping box/label. Call, send to my old address from years ago when I receive my bills/etc at current address. Call them up, they "fix it" and ship another label.... Been another 10 days... Oh and the local offices apparently dont accept the modems.

My directtv billed thru them. Got a statement of like negative 200$ owed somehow, but now I've got a bill from Centurylink for $100 for direct tv portion..... confusing to figure out if it's a straight fuck up but of what kind since one billed ahead of time and the other behind I believe.

So my day off monday is going to be phone tag figuring all that dumb shit out as well as medical bills from January that keep sitting in limbo with my insurance.

• 1Jew

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Pretty sure my house and the neighbor's was being cased today. I was out in the garage, the door was open, both cars in the drive. Beater drove by very slowly...they likely could not see me. My dog barked at them. I could hear them drive further, but I knew they were nearby. So, I closed up the garage and snuck down the tree line. I thought maybe they had stopped on the bridge down the road (not unusual) but they had actually backed into the top part of my neighbors' "circle" drive. Through the woods, I could see a glint of metal from the vehicle
It was parallel to my yard and backed up just enough that looking straight down the road one couldn't see it...1. I live in a semi rural area, our "yards" are made up of fields and woods and our houses are an acre or more apart from one another. 2. That circle drive is a huge one...really not a circle...as it has an entry at the top of the property near mine and one at the bottom on the road.
That car and the 3 or 4 young men in it DID NOT belong to this area. Neighbor returned home...probable criminals got back in their car and took off. My gut tells me they were up to no good. It also tells me I need a bigger dog. Fuck, I hate worrying about my safety or being burglarized.
I am rustled.

• 1Jew

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Why_not_both.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I've had people stop middle of the road outside my house and sit there for 40 minutes with cars forced to drive around them for only god knows what. The slow creepers get me worked up as well. It doesn't help that right before moving from TN I saw someone pull into a driveway of the only house within 2000 feet of me at midnight only to find out the next day it was robbed. To date, despite posting side of beef pictures of Hillary on twitter and linking Seth Rich articles however my driveway alert which I have motion detecting the back door and a motion activated security camera has picked up no thugs. I have several thousand photos of cats, dogs, squirrels, possums and random birds sitting at the door though.

• 1Jew

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I am slow at deciding which smaller weapon to purchase. For now I am making do with a Remington Wingmaster 870 12 gauge. It is not a new shotgun (found out date of manufacture was Dec 1966) it has a long ass barrel on it so it's slightly unwieldy from my bed, but I have been practicing its use. Regardless, it wI'll definitely leave a mark.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The older remingontons are much better than the newer ones. The only downside is you really shouldn't steel shot in it, so unless you are planning to duck/goose hunt with it, it's good to go.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am slow at deciding which smaller weapon to purchase. For now I am making do with a Remington Wingmaster 870 12 gauge. It is not a new shotgun (found out date of manufacture was Dec 1966) it has a long ass barrel on it so it's slightly unwieldy from my bed, but I have been practicing its use. Regardless, it wI'll definitely leave a mark.

If you're looking for a pistol try out a Smith and Wesson Shield.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I carried a Glock 19 at a security job I had right out of college. I shot it to qualify for my license. It's a decent pistol.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Send it to me. I will treasure Uncle Gravy's shotgun

The older remingontons are much better than the newer ones. The only downside is you really shouldn't steel shot in it, so unless you are planning to duck/goose hunt with it, it's good to go.

she's shooting people with it. And maybe some clay. So no reason she should ever consider shooting steel shot. But still, good advice to her. She might not have known to avoid the steel.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm rustled that these gun fetishists wont take it to the gun jerk off thread.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like to stick my flaccid penis in the barrel of a shotgun and get hard fantasizing about shooting an intruder. Then I run around the house blindfolded bumping the butt into walls until I finish. If that's a 'gun fetish', then i guess you have a strange definition for fetish!

• 1Jew

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Rustled and guns. My neices new husband was kind of ticked he didn't get a wedding present from me of one of my guns. I've met him twice, yeah let me give yo a gun. Nope.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 3 users