Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Siliconemelons

They mostly give checks these days. We did a cousin's wedding a month or two ago and helped them total up after, it was 90%+ checks.

For weddings yeah- its just moving with the times... however new years, better be NEW money in the damn red envelope!!

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
For weddings yeah- its just moving with the times... however new years, better be NEW money in the damn red envelope!!

New years money is one of the times its great to have several kids. Fucking money waterfall!

• 1Jew

Siliconemelons

New years money is one of the times its great to have several kids. Fucking money waterfall!

Yeah before kids my wife and I would swap envelopes with the mother in law - but once the grand-kids came "they" just get them now- no more output :-D

All but mother in law, the Chinese relatives are all in NewYork and we have not been up there for them to see the grand-grand-babies... maybe next new year would be a good time...mmm yes...red envelopes galore!

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah before kids my wife and I would swap envelopes with the mother in law

How does that work? Do you both put the same amount in the envelopes? Do you work it out beforehand, or does it take some years of giving to find the equilibrium?

Since it's money, I assumed only 1 person gave. Most likely the elders to the youngers.

• 1Jew

Siliconemelons

How does that work? Do you both put the same amount in the envelopes? Do you work it out beforehand, or does it take some years of giving to find the equilibrium?

Since it's money, I assumed only 1 person gave. Most likely the elders to the youngers.

It was mostly the mother in law giving to me and my wife - we would give one back mostly as part of the custom and celebration - it really is mainly elders to younger - the kids, grand kids etc. It also was slightly a play, she would give to my wife and me- and my wife hates her mom's drama, esp if it concerns money

• 1Jew

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
JFC this last week or two feels like living in mists life.

Shortened sober version. String of bullshit and topped off to dogs due to circumstances getting left out and parrot opening a side door in cage she's never done in 2 years so now I no longer have a Caique parrot. GG fucking murphy and 2 different rarities happening on the same day together.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

300g saltwater tank, parrot was mine. 2 big dogs jointly. She has a hedgehog and degu's. I was always into saltwater, most of the rest are attempts at substitute children since they are bad idea's for various reasons/I don't want to. Though I had been looking forward to getting down to just Dogs/bird/saltwater. The saltwater specifically is a second part time job.

• 1Jew

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Smoked some bud and tried a little LSD at a music show last night and then proceeded to get @Screamfeeder drunk. Apparently I blacked out at some point and made it home. (On my bike no less, which miraculously I locked up!?) My email is open this morning so I click sent items and ofc there's an email I sent professing my love to someone I barely know and haven't talked to in months. Ultra cringe. Have zero recollection of writing this email I might add.

I hold my breath and check my work email and this also has a sent item to a completely different cutie with the same name. My only saving grace is that I replied "#1?" to a work question from a few days ago at a reasonable hour (I'm on call this wknd). I had no choice but to email her this morning stating Please disregard, issue was resolved.

This could have been very bad.

**I also pissed in my watering plants cup instead of the toilet.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
**I also pissed in my watering plants cup instead of the toilet.

Potty.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

Picasso3

I'm pretty sure my employer got a new hsa provider and didn't roll our accounts over so now i have 3 hsas which all have monthly fees.

Kim Jong Un would never let this happen

• 1Jew

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I'm pretty sure my employer got a new hsa provider and didn't roll our accounts over so now i have 3 hsas which all have monthly fees.

Kim Jong Un would never let this happen

You can roll over your HSA from the old provider to the new one to consolidate. The process is similar to rolling over an IRA. Reach out to the new provider.

• 1Jew

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I'm bored at work. *erroneous nonsense email to QT was ignored fortunately :p

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I bought some shit on amazon prime day. I liked one of the items enough that I wanted another. So when I go look at the listing, it's still the same price as the supposed lighting deal I got on prime day. So I check the other things I bought on prime day. The second one is actually cheaper now by $6, the third thing is now $4 more expensive. I mean, I know that stores do the whole mark-it-up-to-mark-it-down thing, but I expect amazon to be more sly about it.

In fairness, the 4th item I bought was like $40 more expensive now, so that was a real deal. Oh and before anyone asks, I did double check that they were all listed as lightning deals on my order summary.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Them: Why did you turn the light/tv off? I was coming right back?!?
Me: Because I did it like an hour ago and you're just now noticing.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity