Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I got my keyboard/mouse replaced at work.

The keyboard is one where the keys are right up against each other so it's harder to tell where keys begin/end. It's like a laptop keyboard. Even worse is the mouse they gave me. The button area is OK but the bottom of it is designed for a 12 year old girl's hand. I can already feel the side of my hand straining a bit because I have to claw this thing.

I may have to revert to my old dingy mouse, or go buy one.

Have you tried drinking and working?

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
If you're a woman and you choose not to go down on your male partner, that's your right and you totally have to respect it. Anything else is totally rapey.
And if you're a man and you choose not to give your female partner oral, you're a piece of shit / deserve to be shamed / less of a man / a total monster / don't deserve her.
Feminist: "Whistling at women is part of rape culture. It's terrible. It's a CRISIS and we need to deal with it now!"
Me: "That seems like a sort of minor issue. I mean, there are places in the world where women are raped and sold like property."
Feminist: "OMG STOP MANSPLAINING ANY ISSUE NO MATTER HOW SMALL IS SOMETHING WE NEED TO ADDRESS.
[later]
Me: "Men have an issue where they loose custody of their children to..."
Feminist: "OMG MEN HAVE IT SO GOOD WHATEVER TINY ISSUE THEY HAVE CAN WAIT."
"I'd kick his ass." "YOU GO GIRL! SO EMPOWERED."
"I'd kick her ass. "OMG MISOGYNISTIC RAPIST!"
"That's part of the systematic oppression of women."
"Do you have any evidence to support that?"
"OMG UR ATTACKING ME!"

• 2Salty
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Mother fucking cock sucking piece of fucking shit predatory tow truck drivers. I hope they all get fucked in the ass with rusty machetes.

Stopped by my moms place to drop off some stuff and pick up my mail. She lives in a condo complex with shitty parking so I park right in front of her garage/door, as that is supposed to be okay for quick stops. I get ready to leave after 15 minutes and my truck is gone. Pieces of shit dont even have proper signage, they have one very small sign that has been ripped in half at the very entrance of the condo complex so my mom had to go talk to the hoa cunt who probably called about my truck to ask for the tow company information. Talk to the fucking cock sucking piece of shit and he gives me the address of their yard so my mom drives me there. Get there and no ones there so I call them back and the guy tells me they arent open now. They are only open 8am-12pm on the weekends. Fucking inbred retard didnt even tell me they where closed.

Thank god Arizona requires these pieces of fucking shits to release your vehicle without payment. Fucking low life degenerates every one of them.

• 3Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mother fucking cock sucking piece of fucking shit predatory tow truck drivers. I hope they all get fucked in the ass with rusty machetes.

Stopped by my moms place to drop off some stuff and pick up my mail. She lives in a condo complex with shitty parking so I park right in front of her garage/door, as that is supposed to be okay for quick stops. I get ready to leave after 15 minutes and my truck is gone. Pieces of shit dont even have proper signage, they have one very small sign that has been ripped in half at the very entrance of the condo complex so my mom had to go talk to the hoa cunt who probably called about my truck to ask for the tow company information. Talk to the fucking cock sucking piece of shit and he gives me the address of their yard so my mom drives me there. Get there and no ones there so I call them back and the guy tells me they arent open now. They are only open 8am-12pm on the weekends. Fucking inbred retard didnt even tell me they where closed.

Thank god Arizona requires these pieces of fucking shits to release your vehicle without payment. Fucking low life degenerates every one of them.
this is how it was in Blacksburg/VT also.
One time - only let it happen once! - I got a ticket on campus. I parked in a striped spot that every fucking body parked in. Flashers on. Ran into nearest door to the nearest door inside said dorm (Vawter) and by time I got back, ticket. mf.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

I got towed and 150$ release - because I parked in front of my own damn townhome.

HOA never again, ever.

• 1Jew

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
HOA never again, ever.

Same here. Daughter and I paint the mailbox post purple, she picked out the color. Three days. Within THREE DAYS I got a hate mail in my mailbox to change it or face liens.

Told the wife when we move again, it's not going to be in suburbs, no HOA I don't care if the schools are rated -1 / 10. HOAs are un-american

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Jew

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I say that too, until I leave my little subdivision and enter the land of no HOA where one guy has every car he's ever owned on his lawn and the next guy couldn't be bothered to take his old dryer to the dump so it sits out front next to the old water heater that has dandelions growing out of the rusty hole in its side.

• 1Jew

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Also seen non hoa ville. Catch 22 unless you can find the hoa that is a good balance. Mine is.. odd give you notice for bullshit on other hand never really enforce. Have a house i think finally getting foreclosed on after 3 years is dead lawn yestr, 4 feet Weeds in back. Holes in fence with aggressive neglected pit bull. Parking semi cab on residential street.

Hood wearing son getting in screaming matches with police. Just oddball the only black family in a solidly middle class Hispanic/white community and they do shit to maintain property and now in foreclosure when in this market if they didn't trash it and made payments they could have sold for 150k more than purchase price....

Brings me to my rustle. Taking capital gain in house and the intimidating prospect of figuring out buying land and getting a steel structure garage home or topical 1floor + basement ranch house built in the sticks but not too terribly far from highways to commute.
Wish our job situation was such I could pull a California and go to WY/UT with lower cost of living and make out like a crook.

• 1Jew

Siliconemelons

Where I live County regulations keep people from doing that kind of crap - like leaving cars and other junk out and visible. It's actually also a Florida thing. That's why the American picker dudes hate Florida because you cannot tell a horder / keeper of everything person from the street.

So, HOAs are really just annoying and give some assholes on a power trip an extremely easy way to take your house.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My HOA is supposed to make sure the leaves get picked up in the fall. They fucked it badly, and I have several acres of leaves on my front lawn at the curb, killing my grass. I have acreage, and my nearest neighbours aren't near. The HOA is a joke. The president of the HOA stopped by right after we moved in to say that I had to approve any paint colour changes. I told her to go away. I've painted my house without approval, no issues. The blow hards who think the HOA has any power or rights to control are busybody, retired, jackasses who have nothing to do with their time.

I went to the last HOA meeting. Five people sitting up at the table where the "community leaders" are, two people in the chairs. I told them to stop being jackasses and to get the leaves picked up.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Super cute younger girl that works in another department has been flirting with me for months. I'm single as of last week so I say fuck it and ask her out for coffee this Saturday. As she's driving out of the parking lot later I notice that her bumper is covered with anti abortion stickers and the like. She's young and hip so I'm wondering if it's because it's a used car? Text my co-worker to see what he knows and the response is "Oh yeah. She loves her some Jesus."

B8EBdtX.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
During a bad winter at my parents house when I lived there, they’re supposed to plow our community regularly but they always slacked on weekdays because the community was mostly rentals. Some days it was so bad we couldn’t leave our house to go open our business and had to rush other employees there to open for us. So my dad sent an email to the HoA property’s manager asking what was up with the plowing. Apparently she then decided to quit because my dad was too hostile according to the VP of our HoA and my dad was told to not contact them again (the fuck?). We sent another mail, me included, saying we need our shit plowed so we can go to work. VP guy responded that the plowing contract was too complicated for us to understand and the plow will come when it comes. Also that myself and my father are troubled individuals and he’ll “pray for us.”

Fuck HoAs.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's the HOA fees that get me. What service are you providing that requires me to pay you a monthly fee?

I bruised my tailbone. I'm not sure how, but I drive for a living so it's uncomfortable. To top it off, I have two molars that need root canals and crowns, on opposite sides of my mouth, so chewing hurts as well. Guess I shouldn't go so long between dentist appointments.

• 1Jew

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
In other rustling, my boyfriend and I usually take a trip to Niagara Falls on the Canada side around our anniversary date (Feb 15th) but didn't last year since we didn't have money and we weren't really planning on it this year. He decides he wants to do it this year, though, and wants to go during the end of his winter break from work, so the Feb 22nd and through the weekend. I hadn't thought ahead for this, so I hadn't yet renewed my passport which expired in July and now we're pretty much exactly at two weeks for me needing this thing. I go ahead and apply for an expedited renewal with a company we used at my family's small business to get it done. It'll cost a little extra, but I don't really have another option as the enhanced driver's license takes two weeks to do and I don't have a current passport for it and my parents still have my birth certificate.

So I get all the forms filled out for my expedited passport and tell them I need this thing before the 19th so I can know whether or not to cancel my hotel reservation without getting hosed for $600. One of the things the State Dept. requires is either a flight itinerary or a letter on company letterhead stating the reason for travel and signed by management. Well, it's a pleasure trip and we live two hours from the border so we're just driving over so I can provide neither of these as proof of departure. Call up the company and ask what should I provide. I'm told to just write a statement saying I'll be driving over the border for a pleasure trip. Sounds good. I write it up, I have it out and FedEx'd Friday night so it'll get there Monday the 12th and they have my appt. setup to submit it on the 14th.

Late in the afternoon on the 13th, I get an email and a call saying my proof of departure letter isn't good enough and they can't accept a hotel reservation as proof of departure and I need to send either a flight itinerary or a company letter. I guess they didn't read the fucking one I wrote already saying I don't have those things and why. Doesn't matter, they want a new letter. So I rewrite it and email my agent back within 10 min or so asking if the new wording would be okay. No response, so I just fucking haul ass to the FedEx and get it overnighted.

Next day the day of my appointment's scheduled, and sure enough the overnight gets delayed by something and misses the morning courier. Call up my agent, let them know it might not make it that day, so now I'm going to miss my appointment. She tells me there's no other appointments open until the 21st, the day before I leave. Fuck. She'll check to see if something opens up later in the week, but other than that, I'm screwed. 8pm that night, I finally get a response to my revised letter email from the night before with her saying she can't accept it because it's not signed... I only send it over for her to check the fucking wording, not to print it out and use it because I know it needs a fucking original signature. Also, by this point my actual letter's arrived by the afternoon courier and she acknowledges that, so she has a fucking signed copy already in her possession, but she tells me she'll try to have them make an exception on the signature for me (???).

Thursday comes and my parents were nice and hunted down my birth certificate and sent it up to me, so I bust down to the DMV and apply for an EDL in the hopes that maybe it can make it in time, because I sure as fuck am not counting on the passport making it anymore. Get to the teller and they tell me they have an expedited service for the EDL and all I have to pay is for a UPS overnight and it'll be done in 2-3 days. Sounds fucking good. 7pm rolls around and my passport agent tells me my app's been submitted and that's it. I don't hear a word from them Friday.

Monday rolls around and boom, UPS shows up with my enhanced license. Woop, I'm good to cross the damn border now, and don't have to cancel the hotel. Awesome. No word from the passport company. Today rolls around. 8pm tonight, I get word that my passport's been shipped and it'll get here tomorrow, two days after I told them I needed to have it. I get the invoice as well. $700. Fuck. That. Jimmies are supremely rustled right now as this is double what I was expecting to pay since I apped for this 10 days in advance and they're charging me for 2-3 day speed. And of course I didn't even need to do any of this because apparently you can expedite the fucking EDL which was listed nowhere in the FAQs on the site, but I would have gone straight to that if I'd known.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Smuggly

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fuck HOAs. Mine is voluntary and I didn't volunteer. Last year they were trying to change the deed restrictions so we went to the annual meeting and gave them hell. There were about 6 other people there (out of maybe a dozen total) for the exact same reason. Only showing up because of the proposed deed. And you people who are worried that the neighbors have cars and dishwashers in their yard can get fucked, you're just as bad as any busybody on the HOA board. It's their property and it's not your business what they wanna put where.

But muh property values! It's a house, not a 401k. Fucking live in it and enjoy the smell of freedom.

Anyway, my rustle: There are 2 toll roads I use to get to work, and there's no exit/on ramp between them. You have to exit and go through 2 lights. This morning someone apparently ran the red light and hit someone so one of the intersections was blocked. I hate every motherfucker who was in the meeting where they decided the 2 roads I fucking pay to be on didn't need direct access to each other. I even hate the 1 or 2 who did want a flyover and got outvoted because they weren't loud enough.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
In other rustling, my boyfriend and I usually take a trip to Niagara Falls on the Canada side around our anniversary date (Feb 15th) but didn't last year since we didn't have money and we weren't really planning on it this year. He decides he wants to do it this year, though, and wants to go during the end of his winter break from work, so the Feb 22nd and through the weekend. I hadn't thought ahead for this, so I hadn't yet renewed my passport which expired in July and now we're pretty much exactly at two weeks for me needing this thing. I go ahead and apply for an expedited renewal with a company we used at my family's small business to get it done. It'll cost a little extra, but I don't really have another option as the enhanced driver's license takes two weeks to do and I don't have a current passport for it and my parents still have my birth certificate.

So I get all the forms filled out for my expedited passport and tell them I need this thing before the 19th so I can know whether or not to cancel my hotel reservation without getting hosed for $600. One of the things the State Dept. requires is either a flight itinerary or a letter on company letterhead stating the reason for travel and signed by management. Well, it's a pleasure trip and we live two hours from the border so we're just driving over so I can provide neither of these as proof of departure. Call up the company and ask what should I provide. I'm told to just write a statement saying I'll be driving over the border for a pleasure trip. Sounds good. I write it up, I have it out and FedEx'd Friday night so it'll get there Monday the 12th and they have my appt. setup to submit it on the 14th.

Late in the afternoon on the 13th, I get an email and a call saying my proof of departure letter isn't good enough and they can't accept a hotel reservation as proof of departure and I need to send either a flight itinerary or a company letter. I guess they didn't read the fucking one I wrote already saying I don't have those things and why. Doesn't matter, they want a new letter. So I rewrite it and email my agent back within 10 min or so asking if the new wording would be okay. No response, so I just fucking haul ass to the FedEx and get it overnighted.

Next day the day of my appointment's scheduled, and sure enough the overnight gets delayed by something and misses the morning courier. Call up my agent, let them know it might not make it that day, so now I'm going to miss my appointment. She tells me there's no other appointments open until the 21st, the day before I leave. Fuck. She'll check to see if something opens up later in the week, but other than that, I'm screwed. 8pm that night, I finally get a response to my revised letter email from the night before with her saying she can't accept it because it's not signed... I only send it over for her to check the fucking wording, not to print it out and use it because I know it needs a fucking original signature. Also, by this point my actual letter's arrived by the afternoon courier and she acknowledges that, so she has a fucking signed copy already in her possession, but she tells me she'll try to have them make an exception on the signature for me (???).

Thursday comes and my parents were nice and hunted down my birth certificate and sent it up to me, so I bust down to the DMV and apply for an EDL in the hopes that maybe it can make it in time, because I sure as fuck am not counting on the passport making it anymore. Get to the teller and they tell me they have an expedited service for the EDL and all I have to pay is for a UPS overnight and it'll be done in 2-3 days. Sounds fucking good. 7pm rolls around and my passport agent tells me my app's been submitted and that's it. I don't hear a word from them Friday.

Monday rolls around and boom, UPS shows up with my enhanced license. Woop, I'm good to cross the damn border now, and don't have to cancel the hotel. Awesome. No word from the passport company. Today rolls around. 8pm tonight, I get word that my passport's been shipped and it'll get here tomorrow, two days after I told them I needed to have it. I get the invoice as well. $700. Fuck. That. Jimmies are supremely rustled right now as this is double what I was expecting to pay since I apped for this 10 days in advance and they're charging me for 2-3 day speed. And of course I didn't even need to do any of this because apparently you can expedite the fucking EDL which was listed nowhere in the FAQs on the site, but I would have gone straight to that if I'd known.

For one, I'd put a fair bit on BF, needs to not do last minute surprise shit. My wife knows not to spring stuff since I'm the planner and actually cogniscent of worrying about things like passports. I would fight the company on the full charge some. Basically a bullet point list letter of the parts that they failed on including that you told them the deadline you had ahead of time. In hindsight closer to getting that EDL probably should have tried cancelling with them and tell them to pound sand.

• 1Jew

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I’m going to call and tell them that the extra emergency surcharge is pretty much BS and see if they’ll refund me that. I didn’t try canceling since I wasn’t sure how fast the EDL would get here and my passport agent never told me that they’d found an appointment spot that I could take, they just told me hours after the fact that they submitted the paperwork, so too late at that point. Fuck, I hate having to call and complain about shit though. It always feels like I have to be a giant piece of shit to ever get any results, but mostly that’s on me for being a giant pussy about it.

• 1Jew
  • 1Dislike