Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Basically just put $45,000+ into a ponzi scheme.

Amazing how fucking retarded people are.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Clicking on a thread that I've never visited before and not being sent to the first post, or the last post. Instead being sent to a seemingly random post on page 4/28.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Falling asleep listening to an audiobook and then having to find the correct place the next night.

It is agony.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

orcmauler

Golden Squire
People who drink or eat something while they are shopping even if they pay for it when they're done.
Biatch please, if I'm walking through the store and feel like enjoying a refreshing mexi-coke, I'm damn sure gonna drink it then and there. And I get to redeem the deposit on that shit in the same trip.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Samsung galaxy S8+, in my pocket, under the car changing oil. It falls out of my pocket, while on my back 1 whole inch to the ground, SHATTERS the glass. Yeah, that's not gorilla glass ;\

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lady from another department that was pretty much ran off by her team because they're tired of hearing her mouth has been on our side for past week chatting it up to the air in our general area, rambling about inconsequence, babies, car troubles, weddings, etc.
When a customer comes in, does she retreat to her side? Pause? Quieten her voice? No! She gets louder and talks over them.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I got a registered letter today, which is never a good sign. My SRT (Sons of the Republic of Texas) membership has been revoked. Not lapsed, but revoked. I have a lifetime membership from 1971. Not sure how one gets one revoked, still alive here. Also not sure why they felt the need to send it registered mail. Jimmies rustled for no particular reason. I'm guessing some paper pusher sent me some bulltshit in the last few years I didn't fill out and return.

Need a followup on this man. Why did they revoke you? My guess is that they got the genealogy report back and found out you're not really descended from an original texian.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Left wing snowflakery has left us unable to have an honest conversation about culture.
If you say something nice about someone else's culture then you're "woke".
If you say something against it, you're racist/sexist/etc.

• 1Jew
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I derive essentially zero pleasure from video games these days. Nothing seems to be fun anymore.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I got my keyboard/mouse replaced at work.

The keyboard is one where the keys are right up against each other so it's harder to tell where keys begin/end. It's like a laptop keyboard. Even worse is the mouse they gave me. The button area is OK but the bottom of it is designed for a 12 year old girl's hand. I can already feel the side of my hand straining a bit because I have to claw this thing.

I may have to revert to my old dingy mouse, or go buy one.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user