Whats rustling your jimmies?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I got a registered letter today, which is never a good sign. My SRT (Sons of the Republic of Texas) membership has been revoked. Not lapsed, but revoked. I have a lifetime membership from 1971. Not sure how one gets one revoked, still alive here. Also not sure why they felt the need to send it registered mail. Jimmies rustled for no particular reason. I'm guessing some paper pusher sent me some bulltshit in the last few years I didn't fill out and return.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When people keep faucet on while brushing teeth. Turn it off and then back on when you need it.

When you greet somebody and they get pissy and tell you that they've already greeted you. Yes. But I didn't. That was mine to you. I wasn't indirectly asking for your greeting; I was giving you mine.

• 1Jew

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
When people keep faucet on while brushing teeth. Turn it off and then back on when you need it.

When I was younger I lived in some older homes that did not give you very much privacy in the bathroom. Lack of fans or even having a curtain instead of a door etc. I was taught to turn on the faucet when you went in to give you some illusion of privacy. That crap was ingrained in me so now decades later I always turn the faucet on when I walk into the bathroom. It runs the entire time I am in there.

It would probably drive you nuts how much water I waste because of it. My wife tried to give me shit about it years ago until I asked her if she really wants to hear me peeing in there. Now she wastes water too.

The kicker is I get a water delivery service dropping off 5 gallon bottles every month for our drinking water.

• 4Picard
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Why do you care if other people can hear you pee? And unless you're blasting out a symphony of shit, does #2 matter either?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When I was younger I lived in some older homes that did not give you very much privacy in the bathroom. Lack of fans or even having a curtain instead of a door etc. I was taught to turn on the faucet when you went in to give you some illusion of privacy. That crap was ingrained in me so now decades later I always turn the faucet on when I walk into the bathroom. It runs the entire time I am in there.

It would probably drive you nuts how much water I waste because of it. My wife tried to give me shit about it years ago until I asked her if she really wants to hear me peeing in there. Now she wastes water too.

The kicker is I get a water delivery service dropping off 5 gallon bottles every month for our drinking water.

Pants-on-head retarded. Install a fucking ceiling fan and save thousands over the next couple of decades.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Wanted a burger for lunch today. Went to a nearby burgerjoint but they told me they were out of burger patties so I had to go eat Chinese instead. What sort of a fucking burger joint runs out of burger patties? Fuck me!

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Why do you care if other people can hear you pee? And unless you're blasting out a symphony of shit, does #2 matter either?

I'm poop-shy in public spaces and couldn't even pee in a public restroom when I was a kid. Something something shame and embarassment. It's a million-dollar industry over in Japan where they sell noisemaker machines in public restrooms that'll mimick a toilet flushing so nobody can hear you tinkle.

Don't understand being shy around the SO, though. I mean you have stuck your bits into her holiest of holies, wouldn't think she'd mind too much to hear the music of your stream?

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry

joz123

Potato del Grande
Got off work at midnight and go to a 24hr drive-thru McDonalds on way home and they tell me they are closed (no cones or signs to say they are closed). Go to Jack in the Box and they tell me they are out of burgers. Go to Raising Canes and order food then wait behind the same car for 20 minutes and see them get 4 bags of food, then I pull up to the window and the chick forgot to put my order in and have to wait 10 more minutes for the food to be cooked because the last person got all the chicken strips they had ready.

Last edited:
  • 4Rustled
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Got off work at midnight and go to a 24hr drive-thru McDonalds on way home and they tell me there are closed (no cones or signs to say they are closed). Go to Jack in the Box and they tell me they are out of burgers. Go to Raising Canes and order food then wait behind the same car for 20 minutes and see them get 4 bags of food, then I pull up to the window and the chick forgot to put my order in and have to wait 10 more minutes for the food to be cooked because the last person got all the chicken strips they had ready.

THANKS DEMOCRATS

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This video is being cycled around with taglines like "Listen up White People"

To me, this video sells literally the opposite of what it's so trying hard to do.

• 1Jew
  • 1Haram
  • 1Bullshit

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm poop-shy in public spaces and couldn't even pee in a public restroom when I was a kid. Something something shame and embarassment. It's a million-dollar industry over in Japan where they sell noisemaker machines in public restrooms that'll mimick a toilet flushing so nobody can hear you tinkle.

Don't understand being shy around the SO, though. I mean you have stuck your bits into her holiest of holies, wouldn't think she'd mind too much to hear the music of your stream?
I don't like shitting in public either, but it's more the sharing a toilet seat with the last 5 guys that sat on it. Someone at work has frequent mud butt and they get splatters UNDER the seat. I lift it up to piss and I don't feel like using it for that anymore, even if I'm not sitting on it. Just disgusting and disrespectful. I really should nail down who it is, we don't have too many people that work here.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This is a fucking conversation with a peer at work. We're senior sysadmins managing cloud hosting type stuff. How the fuck he made it this far in life is beyond me:

Code:
snowblind - Today at 2:15 PM
well more like
when you create a new document and you have 1 page
and the first page is gonna be a summary so you only have like 2 paragraphs, maybe half the page
and then to get to page 2 you press enter a whole bunch until you get to the end of the page and it overflows to page 2, so then you start typing your shit there
but then you need to go back to page 1 and add a 3rd paragraph

evil-homer - Today at 2:16 PM
lol press enter a whole bunch
insert > page break
is what you want

snowblind - Today at 2:16 PM
I SEE
see
your college education paying for itself

evil-homer - Today at 2:16 PM
looooool
ahahah god
i'm fuckin dying here

snowblind - Today at 2:17 PM
oh shit
that worked

evil-homer - Today at 2:17 PM
as i imagine you sitting there
furiously slamming enter
to get a 2nd page to appear

snowblind - Today at 2:17 PM
i mean
i've gotten by 33 years doing that!

evil-homer - Today at 2:17 PM
oh my jesus christ
you colossal jackass

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
DUKGnXxVMAApb--.jpg

Faggots of the highest degree

• 2Picard
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ugh, those assholes are the reason the prices are through the roof.

• 1Jew