Whats rustling your jimmies?

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
When people post screenshots of their phone and their phone battery is almost dead. Charge your fucking phone you loser.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
When people post screenshots of their phone and their phone battery is almost dead. Charge your fucking phone you loser.

Wife consistantly leaves the house with an under 30% battery. I'm not OCD about anything, until my battery drops below 90. I'll plug that fucker in for a 1 mile drive.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm the opposite, make it to bed time with 2% battery or pull into gas station with the estimated distance gauge blinking #fuckyeah #efficiency

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Apparently I'm not human.

My sister got my dad one of those kits to subit your DNA for whatever reason. I saw him do the deal and put it in the envelope. They sent back they need another sample since the submitted DNA was not human.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So a while back, our apartment notified us about redoing the linen closet and putting in an in-unit washer/dryer combo. Regardless of whether we got the combo or not, they were still going to fuck up the closet so we just decided to get the thing, at a cool $50/mo extra. They ran the pipes, etc. a while back and, while it looked dubious, we reserved judgement until they actually installed the thing. Well, it came in today and this is the result. Fucking thing doesn't go anywhere close to the back of the closet, so it juts out and blocks a third of the entrance to our bathroom now. There's a 14in gap behind the thing for our cats to go back there and do what-the-fuck-ever, which is now going to bug me anytime we have to go out and leave them alone now. Oh, and my short ass now can't reach the only shelf left in the damn closet. The unit itself seems nice enough, but this install job is the most half-assed aids thing I think I've seen. Oh, and now we have a spare door just sitting around in the apartment now. Not sure wtf they want us to do with it.

2GYcAvsm.jpg
Kmr0FJDm.jpg
gKrirUFm.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Apparently I'm not human.

My sister got my dad one of those kits to subit your DNA for whatever reason. I saw him do the deal and put it in the envelope. They sent back they need another sample since the submitted DNA was not human.
Taste like chicken.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Been living with my mom for the last few years while I deal with cancer, and it's really getting hard. I can tell she resents me being here, and it's getting hard to deal with. There's no way I can afford my own place on my meager disability pay. Not sure what to do.

So tired of being sick, really been thinking a lot about offing myself. If I didn't have loved ones I would. Sometimes I wish I had never gotten involved with my girlfriend, just so I wouldn't feel as bad about killing myself.

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

Life is always worth living even if it's shifty... sucks your mom is upset at you being there :(

Write a book, really.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Realizing my motherboard doesn't support SLI since the second X16 slot actually runs at X4. Had to order a replacement board that was actually cheaper (due to discount) with an x16/x8 setup. Fortunately Newegg waived the restock fee, but I still have to buy another $13 windows license (because it's tied to the motherboard), swap out the board and return the old one. First world problems...

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Been living with my mom for the last few years while I deal with cancer, and it's really getting hard. I can tell she resents me being here, and it's getting hard to deal with. There's no way I can afford my own place on my meager disability pay. Not sure what to do.

So tired of being sick, really been thinking a lot about offing myself. If I didn't have loved ones I would. Sometimes I wish I had never gotten involved with my girlfriend, just so I wouldn't feel as bad about killing myself.

Hang in there bro, I bet if you gave your mom the two options you posted she would be a lot less resentful. And if you think she is resentful now imagine how resentful she would be if you offed yourself, her life would literally unravel.

Fuck Cancer!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Depending on where you live, there's usually no shortage of cancer oriented charity organizations that can help people that are struggling while fighting it. Ask to speak to a social worker at whatever treatment center you go to, or for information on how to find such things. Or just with your fellow patients. (Chemo buddies are really good things to have. Great ways to connect with people without the usual social barriers)

I had no shortage of programs I could take part of when fighting mine, but I'm Canadian, so my country actually gives a shit about my health.

Also, remember that depression goes hand-in-hand with the struggle, especially when loaded up on meds. The feelings you're going through are real, but they're being subverted by things you can't control. It will get better after you kick its ass.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So a while back, our apartment notified us about redoing the linen closet and putting in an in-unit washer/dryer combo. Regardless of whether we got the combo or not, they were still going to fuck up the closet so we just decided to get the thing, at a cool $50/mo extra. They ran the pipes, etc. a while back and, while it looked dubious, we reserved judgement until they actually installed the thing. Well, it came in today and this is the result. Fucking thing doesn't go anywhere close to the back of the closet, so it juts out and blocks a third of the entrance to our bathroom now. There's a 14in gap behind the thing for our cats to go back there and do what-the-fuck-ever, which is now going to bug me anytime we have to go out and leave them alone now. Oh, and my short ass now can't reach the only shelf left in the damn closet. The unit itself seems nice enough, but this install job is the most half-assed aids thing I think I've seen. Oh, and now we have a spare door just sitting around in the apartment now. Not sure wtf they want us to do with it.

2GYcAvsm.jpg
Kmr0FJDm.jpg
gKrirUFm.jpg

I'm rustled just looking at that, I'm sure there's a few violations there you could bring up.

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Decided that since the dumb washer/dryer is here, might as well try it out! Threw in half a load of towels. 3 and a half hours later, they came out wet. Just going to tell them to get rid of the damn thing.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Decided that since the dumb washer/dryer is here, might as well try it out! Threw in half a load of towels. 3 and a half hours later, they came out wet. Just going to tell them to get rid of the damn thing.

LOL some property managers get snagged on volume discount deals and try to foist that shit to their clients. It's usually for energy-efficient windows or fixtures but sometimes shit like that. If it was your landlord's idea then yeah that sucks. But if it was a shit plan by some property management, talk to the owner and they'll prolly rain on the management's parade.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
$280,000 in business lost this week due to clueless and ignorant clients. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Idiots. Sitting at the computer today I heard a car/truck coming that was hauling ass. I got up and walked to the living room to say something about it. By the time I got there it was boom, bam, boom, bam, boom, bam , boom, bam. I figured it was a multi car accident. Single truck in the front yard. Guy crawling out of it it was upside down. I barely ran off the road and was looking to grab my drink and I guess I ran off the road. Speed limit is 45mph here. Counted the marks in the road and apparently he ran off the other side of the road and corrected back and rolled completely over 7 times. Cop was like "You didn't correct and flip 7 times going 45mph". He repeated he was grabbing for a drink. Cop "the only drinks in here are beer cans". Idiot. He missed hitting a 24" pine tree at I'm guessing 70mph by inches. Took the wreckers guys the cop almost an hour just to pick up all the pieces of his truck and load his truck. Cop said he got there quick cause he had just seen the guy hauling ass a few minutes away and was already heading this way.

Idiots lol.

Edit - apparently guy had a tire in the back of the truck. Found tire in a tree about 10 feet up in a tree at the back edge of the property, the road he flipped on was at the front of the 5 acres. Going 45mph, right lol.

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
People who react like assholes when their wrong actions are pointed out.

At an intersection with a left only and right only lane. Truck is in the right only lane with left turn signal on. I get in the left only lane and almost start to turn when the truck turns left in front of me. I honk my horn (max one second) and he stops in the intersecting lane to turn around in his car and flip me off. He was the incorrect, unsafe dipshit but reacts even more strongly than I did.

Looked like he was going to try and stay stopped to block me (what, he wanted a fight?) but a bunch of cars were coming so he moved on.

I also saw him turn on to the road with the two lanes and there was no reason he couldn't have got in the correct lane. They were marked clearly enough, too, if a bit weathered.

That shit annoys me. You want to get angry over you being a dipshit? Loser.

• 3Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
People who react like assholes when their wrong actions are pointed out.

At an intersection with a left only and right only lane. Truck is in the right only lane with left turn signal on. I get in the left only lane and almost start to turn when the truck turns left in front of me. I honk my horn (max one second) and he stops in the intersecting lane to turn around in his car and flip me off. He was the incorrect, unsafe dipshit but reacts even more strongly than I did.

Looked like he was going to try and stay stopped to block me (what, he wanted a fight?) but a bunch of cars were coming so he moved on.

I also saw him turn on to the road with the two lanes and there was no reason he couldn't have got in the correct lane. They were marked clearly enough, too, if a bit weathered.

That shit annoys me. You want to get angry over you being a dipshit? Loser.
Some dumbass did this shit to me, from a red light, but they were turning left from the middle lane and the left lane turns onto a one lane road so they almost fucking hit me. People fucking suck at driving and I can't wait until robots take over for everyone who has been in more than one accident, or for idiots like this who I hope will opt out of driving because they're so inept at paying attention to the simplest of things.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
People on the road, driving their cars get insane.

A few years back when I was between jobs, I did pizza delivery. One night we had the printer that printed the orders was running low on ink. The orders were printed faint, hard to read, so driving down a road I was trying to read the side street's name again holding the bit of paper up to the interior light. Spotted that the street I needed was the one I was at, right there, so had to quickly slow and turn into it, no time to indicate. There had been a car waiting to pull out. If I had been indicating then yeah he could have pulled out several seconds earlier ( really only 5 or 6 seconds ) but he had held his place as he had thought I was going straight on, only to see me turn at the last second.

So 5 or 6 seconds time difference for him. He yells fully aggressively " YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!! "

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A few years back when I was between jobs, I did pizza delivery.

I like that you say you were between jobs when you had a job as a pizza delivery boy. Are you a fucking Jamaican?

• 1Worf