Whats rustling your jimmies?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I see a lot of, to be blunt, fat people with the agenda of being very against anything that doesn't conform to their shallow minded perspective. It's rather hypocritical to have a loathing for fit and healthy individuals, and then expect others to accept your fat fucking ass. Here's a clue, you don't have to like them, but don't expect them to like you, either. I really can't stand lazy people. Generally speaking, fat people are pretty damn lazy. At least physically. I've seen plenty of hard working chubbers, and if they spent 1/200th the energy doing something active, they'd be the fittest people on the planet. But then, those aren't the people doing the complaining that I'm speaking of. These are the people who aren't paid very well, and generally don't like the rich, either. So, you're fat and poor. No wonder you have such a negative attitude.
Seriously, I have to deal with this on a daily basis.

I'm about 165 lbs, bike to work everyday and bike for fun after that on the weekends, vegetarian and try to avoid sodas. Some dude I work with who is close to 300lbs constantly makes fun of me for riding a bike or not eating steak for every meal, refuses to eat some of my food if I offer it to him yet will constantly steal a handful or two of snack foods if I bring them in. Shit rustles my jimmies real hard because he technically is my manager so I can't really tell him to properly fuck off.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
As a former Marine (0311 '03-07 of all things) whose just now wading into college classes myself I can sympathize with the shit you're putting up with Big P. In my school, as soon as you make your status known (fucking God help you if it's a sociology/history course) you're the fucking enemy. I've walked out of a handful of classes cause I'm targeted as Johnny McAsshole simply for the sake of my race/sex/military background.
You go to Sarah Lawrence or Berkley?

Jais

Trakanon Raider
UNCA, Asheville, North Carolina. Know the shit that you associate with Nam Vets and the 60's about the lable of "baby killer", and being spit on? I've had both happen to me here. I don't even tell people my past until I've known them awhile anymore. Thing is, in a town of this nature you find the former military boys pretty quick and click pretty good, so I have that. Needless to say Nov 10th is pretty much 100% fight night when we head out in various states of bdu dress.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I fly the flag to so speak on the birthday but that's all. I'll wear my cammie blouse with jean and ICBs on the 10th. Not like im cheese dicking my dress bravos all day or anything.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I'm sorry, I regret speaking out in support of and relating to the situation you found yourself in as a USMC vet dealing with shitty college profs. I don't know what limp dick POGs like yourself do for the birthday but a few of us fly the flag once a year and Chesty forbid we've been known to get drunk and sing the hymn! Keep wearing your dog tags outside your shirt and thinking you've got shit on the world cause you reupped into some REMF MOS you hero you.

Wait..wait.../jimmies rustled? Am I cool now?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm sorry, I regret speaking out in support of and relating to the situation you found yourself in as a USMC vet dealing with shitty college profs. I don't know what limp dick POGs like yourself do for the birthday but a few of us fly the flag once a year and Chesty forbid we've been known to get drunk and sing the hymn! Keep wearing your dog tags outside your shirt and thinking you've got shit on the world cause you reupped into some REMF MOS you hero you.

Wait..wait.../jimmies rustled? Am I cool now?
Fly the flag all you want just not in cammies. You should know this bro. You don't wear your cammies out in town whether active, reseves, retired, or just former Marine.

IF a person was to do that are you seriously saying cammie top, blue jeans, and ICB's?!?! Come on now that is some sloppy shit. You were trained better.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What if you don't want to get noticed in town? Isn't that what camouflage is for?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
wuts the secret to free money?
1) Find a popular internet video game forum
2) Be a female (or pretend to be one if you're not)
3) Post scathing burns of unpopular posters and occasional rants to build popular support
4) Invent fantastic situations which garner sympathy from your growing fanbase
5) After a few years of step 3 and 4, start exchanging tit pics with your most adoring fans for cash
6) Get some Xboxes and prescription drugs while you're at it, if you're into that.

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
1) Find a popular internet video game forum
2) Be a female (or pretend to be one if you're not)
3) Post scathing burns of unpopular posters and occasional rants to build popular support
4) Invent fantastic situations which garner sympathy from your growing fanbase
5) After a few years of step 3 and 4, start exchanging tit pics with your most adoring fans for cash
6) Get some Xboxes and prescription drugs while you're at it, if you're into that.
The best part about this advice is that it's tried and proven!

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Fuck I must have been hammered last night. My bad for being crazy defensive. Carry on.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fuck that art history stuff, I took music appreciation instead. We had to go see 3 different musical performances and write a paper on each. One of them was a Megadeth concert (this was 1989, although I still listen to them). Dude gave me an A+ and read it out loud to the class, and then played some Megadeth for us. I guess liberal teachers are good for something!

khalid

Unelected Mod
The shitty ass neighborhood that I live in. Had my window smashed and my car broken into a couple months ago (they got a 3 year old GPS). Then today I see that someone last night tried to pry out the locks on my front car doors.