Whats rustling your jimmies?

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Fucking retards who don't know to STAND on the right fucking side of the escalator and leave the left fucking side for those of us TRYING TO FUCKING GET SOMEWHERE. That, and retards who are climbing the escalator to catch a train, realize it isn't their train, and slow down - thereby blocking the rest of us from catching our fucking train. Here is a hint retards: we aren't all going the same fucking place as you!!!!! JIMMIES RUSTLED!

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Super obese people buying pets at chain pet stores and then loading them into their beater car with a broken window and handle missing on one door. News flash: You can't take care of yourself, why the fuck do you think you can take care of another living thing.

Poor animals, they are likely being adopted to run away 2 weeks later because the people are shit only to be caught and put to sleep when the owner can't get off their fat ass to go find their pet.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fuck that art history stuff, I took music appreciation instead. We had to go see 3 different musical performances and write a paper on each. One of them was a Megadeth concert (this was 1989, although I still listen to them). Dude gave me an A+ and read it out loud to the class, and then played some Megadeth for us. I guess liberal teachers are good for something!
I dont' remember what our mandatory art class was called, but we had to attend artsy shit too and write about it. For the dance one, I attended a karate tournament, and the instructor took it. I never was sure if they actually read those things.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Fast food ketchup packets. Any place that has a dispenser and the little paper buckets gets a +1 in my book. Those little rip open dipper ones are nice, but I would think they places with them are taking a fucking bath on the supply costs.

Xentrix_sl

shitlord
Dunno if anyone has brought this up yet, but parents who bring their TODDLERS to fucking movies. I was watching Iron Man 3 with my girl last night and right behind me was a toddler who kept talking throughout the movie. I could also hear kids throughout the movie so the people behind me weren't the only ones.

P8P_sl

shitlord
Dunno if anyone has brought this up yet, but parents who bring their TODDLERS to fucking movies. I was watching Iron Man 3 with my girl last night and right behind me was a toddler who kept talking throughout the movie. I could also hear kids throughout the movie so the people behind me weren't the only ones.
that one of the many reasons why i don't like going to the movies. Other rustles provided by movie theaters include:

a) over-priced concessions
b) uncomfortable seating (my ass fits, but my legs don't)
c) multitude of annoying people factors (anyone who talks during the movie, phone phuckers, kids who kick seats, having random people sitting inches away from you so you have to put up with their fat breathing for about 2 hours, etc...)
d) sticky floors
e) no bathroom breaks/pause

usually, i'll only go if i want to see something in 3D.

comic-book-guy-7.gif

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Same exact shit happened to me and my date in IM3. And this little bastards father was actually responding to his comments the entire time. My date and I started out by doing the "look slightly back with disgusted faces" move, and it eventually ramped up to almost locking eyes with him, or she and I loudly going "some people need to STFU". Nothing, nada, dude was oblivious. I don't want to hit a a kid but....I don't know how to finish this sentence.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Fucking retards who don't know to STAND on the right fucking side of the escalator and leave the left fucking side for those of us TRYING TO FUCKING GET SOMEWHERE. That, and retards who are climbing the escalator to catch a train, realize it isn't their train, and slow down - thereby blocking the rest of us from catching our fucking train. Here is a hint retards: we aren't all going the same fucking place as you!!!!! JIMMIES RUSTLED!
Slow walkers in general. Fatties, some women, the old. Sometimes I fantasize about just trampling them. Feels good. Then I return to a rustled reality.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
People with full carts in the 20 item minimum checkout lanes. I am never sure if I should be feeling anger or pity.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Slow walkers in general. Fatties, some women, the old. Sometimes I fantasize about just trampling them. Feels good. Then I return to a rustled reality.
What is up with the phenomenon when a group of black women walk down any sidewalk they have to walk slow and line themselves up horizontally across the entire pavement?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
What is up with the phenomenon when a group of black women walk down any sidewalk they have to walk slow and line themselves up horizontally across the entire pavement?
Their wide asses force them into such a formation. It's nature, bro.

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
Fuck stinky ass people, how the fuck can you stand going out in public when you haven't showered for a week.
I went to C2E2 last year and walked through the aisles with many of the unwashed. It smelled like a fuckin' chili cook off whenever I walked past some people.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I went to C2E2 last year and walked through the aisles with many of the unwashed. It smelled like a fuckin' chili cook off whenever I walked past some people.
We have this sickeningly fat person at work that smells to high heaven. A buddy was trying to get by him in the break room while fatty was at the vending machine. Fatty backed up suddenly and my buddies hand grazed the back of fatties ass for less than half a second of contact. His stand stunk for 2 days, even after washing the hell out of it, including a shower. Less than a second of contact, and fatty managed to transfer his funk.