Whats rustling your jimmies?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Took the family to Disney World in 2016. They make the employees say, “Have a magical day,” to the visitors all the time.

After grabbing breakfast foods at the cafeteria one morning, I go to the register to pay. There are two sides for people to queue up at the register. Cashier in the middle, people on either side.

I walk up and see two people in line, both women, both on the same side. So I walk to the other side. Meaning I’d be taken care of before the second lady.

It’s my turn and the cashier turns towards me, then the second lady states that she is next, looking at me all pissed off, tells the cashier that she was there first. The cashier asks me, “Sir, what would you like me to do?”

I tell her do whatever you have to. So she takes care of bitchface first. After Cunty McCunterson leaves, the cashier says she’s really sorry. I tell her don’t worry about it, followed up with, “I hope she has a magical day,” in my best sarcastic tone. We both had a nice laugh.

And fuck Disney. What a waste of money.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
And totally unrelated. Why don’t tv companies build WiFi into their set top boxes?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Not getting paid sucks. But everywhere that I've worked there are corkboards with pinned up information. Every single worker that passes by that board should have been prepared for the shutdown. There should have been contingencies set in place. There should have been financial advisers on hand months before shutdown. These things aren't surprises anymore. Shutdowns are going to be regular from here on out. Why weren't people prepared on all levels from subordinates to leaders to administration?
I'm a systems guy, so when I see things fail due to a lack of structure, it rustles me.
I'd at least like that information covered by an article somewhere.

This is exactly why we don't need these employees and a smaller government. Can't even have a contingency plan for a shutdown. Prob best to tell them to start looking for a job OUTSIDE the government.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
This is exactly why we don't need these employees and a smaller government. Can't even have a contingency plan for a shutdown. Prob best to tell them to start looking for a job OUTSIDE the government.

But government workers are lazy af. They couldn’t hack it in commercial business.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
But government workers are lazy af. They couldn’t hack it in commercial business.

Survival of the fittest. They'll have to move to the woods and build a society from the ground up, if they can.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
You do realize that said Gov workers had about 12 hours notice of this bullshit? I mean the House and Senate passed gov funding bills but then Ann fucking Coulter called the baby in chief Gutless and he 180'd and became the proud instigator of this ridiculous mess.
Saying that they oughta have been prepared is ignoring pretty much all the actual facts but hey you go right ahead and be you.

I'm rustled that I'm idiot enough to try to insert reality into this discussion.

• 3Like
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Your anus is not every anus

I know Kuriin Kuriin will appreciate this one.

*tiptoes into the room*

"Mr. Smith, have you had your senna this morning? No? But you've been taking 80 mg of oxy every day. I really think you should consider it."

*tiptoes out of room*

*one week later*

*tiptoes into room*

"Yes, Mr. Smith, we need to do this enema, otherwise Doctor will be by shortly to manually disimpact. And this is why you should take your senna."

• 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You do realize that said Gov workers had about 12 hours notice of this bullshit? I mean the House and Senate passed gov funding bills but then Ann fucking Coulter called the baby in chief Gutless and he 180'd and became the proud instigator of this ridiculous mess.
Saying that they oughta have been prepared is ignoring pretty much all the actual facts but hey you go right ahead and be you.

I'm rustled that I'm idiot enough to try to insert reality into this discussion.

Or, you know, don't live beyond your means to the point where you're paycheck to paycheck, regardless if you have a private or government job.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Or, you know, don't live beyond your means to the point where you're paycheck to paycheck, regardless if you have a private or government job.

Yeah, well that goes for everyone. Too many live beyond their means.

What about(lol whataboutism!) say the new recruits going through CG boot camp? They graduate, and fresh out of high school have no money. There's no paycheck, no money to move to where the govnt tells them to go (costs a bit to go to Alaska) , yet they can't quit and 'find a job on the outside'.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Whut? No. Every single government entity knows how long they are funded through. Every single government entity sends out emails weeks in advance to people saying be prepared, unless I'm at the one fucking place in all of government that does this.

• 2Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I know Kuriin Kuriin will appreciate this one.

*tiptoes into the room*

"Mr. Smith, have you had your senna this morning? No? But you've been taking 80 mg of oxy every day. I really think you should consider it."

*tiptoes out of room*

*one week later*

*tiptoes into room*

"Yes, Mr. Smith, we need to do this enema, otherwise Doctor will be by shortly to manually disimpact. And this is why you should take your senna."

Had a 25 year old come in last week for constipation x2 days with no relief. Upon asking this young chap if he has used anything to relieve his constipation, he tells me he uses a laxative. I then ask him which one. He can't remember, so I start listing off the common medications people often use. The fucking retard was using docusate sodium. Colace. A STOOL SOFTENER. I told him that ain't no laxative and then proceeded to tell him he's going to have a doctor's finger up his butt soon.

• 2Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Typing something in the search bar and instead of replacing the filler/previous text, your words are randomly inserted somewhere in the middle.

• 1Solidarity

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Had a 25 year old come in last week for constipation x2 days with no relief. Upon asking this young chap if he has used anything to relieve his constipation, he tells me he uses a laxative. I then ask him which one. He can't remember, so I start listing off the common medications people often use. The fucking retard was using docusate sodium. Colace. A STOOL SOFTENER. I told him that ain't no laxative and then proceeded to tell him he's going to have a doctor's finger up his butt soon.
Rofl....damn...lol

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
constipation sucks. as someone who daily takes 180mg of ER morphine and 24mg of hydromorphone, i seriously don't understand people who are on pain regimens but are too stubborn to take laxatives. being uncomfortably constipated just straight up ruins my day, rustles all the jimmies i have.

my usual solution is a miralax + lactulose cocktail, every other night.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When Internet randomly demands password and the one you put in doesn't work.
Reset it and it still doesn't work.

• 2Rustled

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
A small rustle but a rustle nonetheless. Sent an email to the head of a team at work to do a task. Get an email reply from them asking me to send that email to someone on their team. Were they unable to just press the fucking forward button on the email to get it where they wanted it to go? The fuck.

• 2Solidarity