TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
-0.4 Fahrenheit.

IMG_20190130_075151_1.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A few years ago my company bought a bunch of computers to use on test systems. They were good computers but they took a non standard power supply. We started losing the fuckers making the computer worthless. Well those computers are all up on a shelf now because they run winxp and we have newer test computers. We keep them around because we have to support old systems a lot. I'm doing that now. So I go to grab a computer off the shelf and cant find a single power supply. God only knows what the rocket surgeon who put them up did with the power supplies. I can't even find that person to ask because the guy who was in charge of this organization effort doesn't work here anymore.

We had lost 2 power supplies the last time I checked but there's a dozen computers on the shelf.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hour+ wait in this trashy spectrum store just to give them back their fucking modem so I can be done with them. They wouldn’t give me the option to just ship the thing back either for whatever reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
constipation sucks. as someone who daily takes 180mg of ER morphine and 24mg of hydromorphone, i seriously don't understand people who are on pain regimens but are too stubborn to take laxatives. being uncomfortably constipated just straight up ruins my day, rustles all the jimmies i have.

my usual solution is a miralax + lactulose cocktail, every other night.
I'm rustled by the insane amount of opioids that is. Inquiring minds want to know.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm rustled by the insane amount of opioids that is. Inquiring minds want to know.

cancer. the majority of the pain is from a retroperitoneal tumor that measures ~9cmx6cm and is putting pressure on my left kidney. also a few others here and there.

at first the buzz was at least a nice silver lining, but after a year of escalating dose i'm really tired of being on the stuff. looks like the chemo might actually be working this time, tho! started treatment three years ago, this is my fourth attempt at chemo, also had two major surgeries and radiation therapy.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 8 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I was gonna bitch about winter and the cold and flu shit going around making my family sick, but you just brought cancer so, fuck all that.

Fuck cancer indeed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
cancer. the majority of the pain is from a retroperitoneal tumor that measures ~9cmx6cm and is putting pressure on my left kidney. also a few others here and there.

at first the buzz was at least a nice silver lining, but after a year of escalating dose i'm really tired of being on the stuff. looks like the chemo might actually be working this time, tho! started treatment three years ago, this is my fourth attempt at chemo, also had two major surgeries and radiation therapy.
Sending good feelings your way bro.
Stay strong.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I was gonna bitch about winter and the cold and flu shit going around making my family sick, but you just brought cancer so, fuck all that.

Fuck cancer indeed.

eh whatever, go ahead and bitch about the cold, i bitch about the cold more than i bitch about my cancer lol. fuck this cold snap and living in Michigan.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Hydromorphone made for some fun times in the 2 week hospital stay after my second major surgery. That shit had me tripping balls and imagining I was having conversations with people that weren't there. Listening to rock operas (Ayreon) through all of it made for a fun aspect as well. I can't imagine being on it AND morphine for that length of time.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Aryeon rocks, haven't listened to them in years, thanks for the reminder :)

the first time i got Hydromorphone was a few years ago now, as an IV push during a hospital stay the second time i got chemo. the nurses laughed at me for how much of a wuss i was with it, i had to ask them to push it in as slow as they possibly could or else i'd get nauseous. they said most patients ask them to slam it in. couldn't imagine that. each time any particular nurse would give it to me for their first time, i'd have to ask them to go even slower than their initial attempt at going slow.

then most people, they said, would pass the fuck out on it. get it pushed in and then take a nap for a few hours. me, i'd get IV Dilaudid and then finally sit up instead of laying down, and actually walk a few laps around the hospital floor. they said i reacted to it very differently than most people.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Aryeon rocks, haven't listened to them in years, thanks for the reminder :)

the first time i got Hydromorphone was a few years ago now, as an IV push during a hospital stay the second time i got chemo. the nurses laughed at me for how much of a wuss i was with it, i had to ask them to push it in as slow as they possibly could or else i'd get nauseous. they said most patients ask them to slam it in. couldn't imagine that. each time any particular nurse would give it to me for their first time, i'd have to ask them to go even slower than their initial attempt at going slow.

then most people, they said, would pass the fuck out on it. get it pushed in and then take a nap for a few hours. me, i'd get IV Dilaudid and then finally sit up instead of laying down, and actually walk a few laps around the hospital floor. they said i reacted to it very differently than most people.

My first surgery was laparoscopic and the hydro wasn't much of an issue at all except maybe the first 24 hours after. The second though encountered problems and had to be open, and the recovery was nothing but problems on top of being drugged to hell with 18 hours a day being spent asleep or as close to one can be. I'm sure that there are many things that can go into how it affects someone, and I imagine that chemo probably changes how hard it all hits you as well.

Most of my cancer related pain came from before diagnosis and without any sort of pain meds at all. Having a grapefruit sized tumor in my colon and being too delirious from the blood loss to deal with it as a result was certainly rustling my jimmies. (Don't ignore those persistent pains, people)

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
when i had my left adrenal tumor removed, they started laparoscopically but there was too much scar tissue in my retroperitoneal area for the robot to cut through, so after 4 hours of laparo they ended up cutting me wide open anyway. that was about a year ago now, still feel like i'm recovering from it. my abdominal muslces don't work right anymore, can't squeeze out burps right, feels like i've had a burp stuck in me for a year. i can ignore the sensation for the most part, but when i end up thinking about it (like right now =p) it ends up driving me crazy.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
when i had my left adrenal tumor removed, they started laparoscopically but there was too much scar tissue in my retroperitoneal area for the robot to cut through, so after 4 hours of laparo they ended up cutting me wide open anyway. that was about a year ago now, still feel like i'm recovering from it. my abdominal muslces don't work right anymore, can't squeeze out burps right, feels like i've had a burp stuck in me for a year. i can ignore the sensation for the most part, but when i end up thinking about it (like right now =p) it ends up driving me crazy.

That was what happened with me. Scar tissue made it too difficult and so he had to split me from naval to waist. It still hurts when I'm a bit full, bloated, or when I sneeze despite it being 18 months or so since. It's just not something the body isn't capable of fully recovering from I suppose.

• 1Solidarity

DrFukasaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
On the edge of my little town is hud apartments and the tiny amount of crime that happens here all seems to happen at the apartments. A group of ghetto kids walk past my house every day to these apartments and a couple times I have caught them picking up rocks and throwing them across my fence at my dog and when I called the 9 year old boy out on this he just yelled at me " fuck you faggot" as he ran off. The parents don't give a shit so I got the chief of police involved and things got better for a bit.

Now these worthless bastards walk back past my house around 4 pm to the library every day which also acts as a food bank and each get a sack filled with goodies which they gobble up on the walk back home using every ones lawn as their personal trash can with mine catching most of it.

I go see the chief again and he said he will talk with the parents which wont do any good and if he sees the kids littering he will write the parents a ticket. I realize this isn't likely to solve the issue so I go to the library and tell her of my problems and even offer solutions like don't give the fuckers snacks or make them finish them before they leave but she sides with the brats and is related to a couple of them and tells me kids will be kids.

Realizing that i'm not likely to get away with murdering them and I can't staple the garbage to there foreheads I came up with a new solution and a plan of action moving forward. I gathered up all the trash and stuffed it through the book drop off hole in the library door. If they continue to trash my yard I will follow the library lady home so I know her address and toss all the trash there.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
On the edge of my little town is hud apartments and the tiny amount of crime that happens here all seems to happen at the apartments. A group of ghetto kids walk past my house every day to these apartments and a couple times I have caught them picking up rocks and throwing them across my fence at my dog and when I called the 9 year old boy out on this he just yelled at me " fuck you faggot" as he ran off. The parents don't give a shit so I got the chief of police involved and things got better for a bit.

Now these worthless bastards walk back past my house around 4 pm to the library every day which also acts as a food bank and each get a sack filled with goodies which they gobble up on the walk back home using every ones lawn as their personal trash can with mine catching most of it.

I go see the chief again and he said he will talk with the parents which wont do any good and if he sees the kids littering he will write the parents a ticket. I realize this isn't likely to solve the issue so I go to the library and tell her of my problems and even offer solutions like don't give the fuckers snacks or make them finish them before they leave but she sides with the brats and is related to a couple of them and tells me kids will be kids.

Realizing that i'm not likely to get away with murdering them and I can't staple the garbage to there foreheads I came up with a new solution and a plan of action moving forward. I gathered up all the trash and stuffed it through the book drop off hole in the library door. If they continue to trash my yard I will follow the library lady home so I know her address and toss all the trash there.

Are they walking from school, past your house, to the library? If so, dunno about the way things work where you live, but around here, if kids cause trouble on their way home from school before they get inside their home, the school can take disciplinary action.

DrFukasaka

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are they walking from school, past your house, to the library? If so, dunno about the way things work where you live, but around here, if kids cause trouble on their way home from school before they get inside their home, the school can take disciplinary action.
The kids were walking a different way but they rerouted them on my street because it has less traffic and they were causing problems on the other rout. The kids walk home from school then back an hour later to the library.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
The kids were walking a different way but they rerouted them on my street because it has less traffic and they were causing problems on the other rout. The kids walk home from school then back an hour later to the library.

Definitely let the school know.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>

I totally do not approve of your plan and yet there is some utter piece of waste who keeps letting their fucking dogs shit allllll over in front of one of our properties and if I ever catch them I'm going to calmly follow them home and then they get at least a months worth of daily dog shit drop offs so fuck ya man do it.
Littering triggers me bigtime, stupid Ecology degree.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider

So you're gonna stalk the librarian? Good plan!