Whats rustling your jimmies?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
People that ask questions like,”Guess what happened today.” Just fucking tell me what happened, you dont need a setup for it. Only mildly annoying face to face it really rustles my jimmies when done via text. Don’t make me dig out my fucking phone any more than I need to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People that ask questions like,”Guess what happened today.” Just fucking tell me what happened, you dont need a setup for it. Only mildly annoying face to face it really rustles my jimmies when done via text. Don’t make me dig out my fucking phone any more than I need to.
My wife is very heavy on guess what questions. I have in turn rustled her jimmies because my automatic answer now to every unreasonable question (either impossible to guess or a useless set up question like yours) is now "monkeys". Guess what we found at work. Monkeys. Guess what happened to me today? Monkeys happened.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
My wife is very heavy on guess what questions. I have in turn rustled her jimmies because my automatic answer now to every unreasonable question (either impossible to guess or a useless set up question like yours) is now "monkeys". Guess what we found at work. Monkeys. Guess what happened to me today? Monkeys happened.

Annnnnnnd that's now a thing I will do. Spiders. it's gonna be spiders, every time.

• 2Solidarity

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Could always say "A team of blind football players ran a train on you?" and never have to deal with that question again.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Could always say "A team of blind football players ran a train on you?" and never have to deal with that question again.

Naw. You'll be dealing with that question again. She'll digest it and wonder why they had to be blind. Eventually it'll build up enough pressure that she'll blow a gasket. And not in a good way. You may never know that you're dealing with this specific question again, but you will be.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
My 15 year old Logitech MX510 mouse finally broke. It no longer registers when I scroll up. Not surprisingly, they're going for a ridiculous amount on eBay. I wanna say I paid $35 for it new. Really kinna makes me sad... thing has been with me for a long time. Wanna say I replaced one of those old classic Microsoft ball mice for this one just before World of Warcraft came out. Kept that PS/2 mouse for a long time as mouse software for USB mice hadn't included the ability to change the polling rate, which you could do with PS/2.

In memoriam...

Logitech just released a new version of the MX518 with a modern sensor: Logitech G MX518 Gaming Mouse

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
vague and disjointed instructions:

"Go to <library location>\steamapps\common\XCOM 2 SDK\Binaries\Win64 and go to the properties of XCOM ModBuddy.exe, under compatibility enable run as administrator. "

<library location> is self explanatory
\steamapps\common\XCOM 2 SDK\Binaries\Win64 are all things in their expected place

but then " go to the properties of XCOM ModBuddy.exe, under compatibility enable run as administrator."
wtf because there's no ModBuddy.exe in Win64; there's nothing obvious to right click for properties.

Why even create a tutorial if you're going to half-ass it and go incomplete?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm mucho rustled right now due to my recent order of Kirkland Multivitamin Gummies.

They are so yummy n tasty and yet I cannot eat but two a day.

Companies shouldn't make something so tiny and so delicious that you're literally NOT supposed to OD on; vitamins are supposed to be "palatable, yet kinda gross" for a reason!

• 1Worf
  • 1Islamic

Siliconemelons

I'm mucho rustled right now due to my recent order of Kirkland Multivitamin Gummies.

They are so yummy n tasty and yet I cannot eat but two a day.

Companies shouldn't make something so tiny and so delicious that you're literally NOT supposed to OD on; vitamins are supposed to be "palatable, yet kinda gross" for a reason!

Most vitiman gummys I have had are exactly "palatable, yet kinda gross" - except these ones I got for my damn balding widopeaking hair- walmart had hair formula vitamin for "normal" vitiman price- I have seen them before online but wtf 25$ for hair vitamins no...

Anywhoo- they are the outstandingly delicious - better than any fruit snack... and yes... sad I can't have more! It's like a treat tho

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Paying for my parents to go to Italy for 2 weeks. Getting sass about the planning. Really folks?

• 1Supertaster

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
This April fool's internet bullshit was so cool (gag) in 2001 but now that it has become my primary source of information and entertainment, 1-Apr just sucks and blows at the same time. This forum is just the early warning system that reminds me I am going to avoid everything tomorrow, ffs.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Everything about April Fool's day. I think "practical" jokes are just about the lowest form of humor.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fucking site on mobile version is too goddamn slow.
Fuck you!!! Fix this shit!!!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
vague and disjointed instructions:

"Go to <library location>\steamapps\common\XCOM 2 SDK\Binaries\Win64 and go to the properties of XCOM ModBuddy.exe, under compatibility enable run as administrator. "

<library location> is self explanatory
\steamapps\common\XCOM 2 SDK\Binaries\Win64 are all things in their expected place

but then " go to the properties of XCOM ModBuddy.exe, under compatibility enable run as administrator."
wtf because there's no ModBuddy.exe in Win64; there's nothing obvious to right click for properties.

Why even create a tutorial if you're going to half-ass it and go incomplete?
Are these instructions for modbuddy maybe? So you're expected to unzip the files in there, and then set it up like this. That or you're supposed to get modbuddy to run whatever it is you want to run first.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got the house to myself, so I want to jerk off, but I'm waiting on a washer and dryer delivery between 8 and 12...

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Two factor fucking authentication.

Future societies will look back on this as barbaric, with the same horror we reserve for infant sacrifice.

I need to kill someone

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Yeah, its called sufficiently long passwords.

The idea that my access to information is going to be dependent on the physical location of a device, or the battery life of that device, is so asinine I know a progressive came up with it. What a dumb fucking idea.

There was nothing wrong with passwords. Some people are idiots and do things like write their passwords down or pick stupid passwords. This is a problem with those individuals, not the password system.

Just the fact that someone is defending TFA is making me angry again. What the fuck. Now I have to carry some goddam electronic device around with me at all times just so I can log in and access my files? Who fucking thought that was OK?

In 10 years when a retinal scan and anal probe are required to log into email you fucks are still gonna be saying "this is fine, I am fine with this"

Fuck