Whats rustling your jimmies?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
People going 50 MPH on the highway. If you can't achieve the speed limit drive somewhere else. Liability on any day.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
His grand total of info is that this person opened a new forum and has a vagina. Lolol that still pops in my head time to time and I always giggle.
That's not really fair. Not to white-knight this stranger(I'm not sure who the dude is that you're talking about), but we had pics of Evelys showing she was a girl(granted, they were not "her"), she was into computers, IT, sports and video games. I could see some forever alone dudes finding that all very attractive.

I tried to PM Kirsie my dick pic, but the attachment was too large.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Because of how far you needed to blow the picture up to make it visible?
tongue.png

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
re: evelys (sry,mobile)

Yea that's what I meant. So how many dudes have PMed you their dick since then? I remember one guy said Evelys's husband was a "lucky man" after "she" made that forum. His grand total of info is that this person opened a new forum and has a vagina. Lolol that still pops in my head time to time and I always giggle.
Actually, I haven't had any dick pics PMed. (NO, that does not mean I want anyone to start. I'm happily in a relationship, thanks.~)

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's not really fair. Not to white-knight this stranger(I'm not sure who the dude is that you're talking about), but we had pics of Evelys showing she was a girl(granted, they were not "her"), she was into computers, IT, sports and video games. I could see some forever alone dudes finding that all very attractive.

If we're going with "she was into computers, IT, sports and video games" - that's all still true for me.. and yes, my significant other finds that that makes our relationship a lot easier than some previous ones he's been in, because I "understand it" when he's in nerd-mode. So it's not just forever-aloners. That being said, I also like backpacking, kayaking, and training dogs - so lots of nerds are like "ew, outside.. no way." Can't amuse everyone, I guess.
wink.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It rustles my jimmies when someone feels they need more rocks and gravel their solution is to go knock down an ancient Mayan pyramid.

But it restores my faith in Humanity when the top story around is Angelina Jolie's titties.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If we're going with "she was into computers, IT, sports and video games" - that's all still true for me.. and yes, my significant other finds that that makes our relationship a lot easier than some previous ones he's been in, because I "understand it" when he's in nerd-mode. So it's not just forever-aloners. That being said, I also like backpacking, kayaking, and training dogs - so lots of nerds are like "ew, outside.. no way." Can't amuse everyone, I guess.
wink.png
When I say forever-alone, I mean single dudes(and maybe even not-so-single) on this forum trying to hook up with Evelys. I don't mean those qualities in a girl are only interesting to forever-alone types. We're all nerds here to some degree.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
a box of about a hundred new, unsharpned pencils in the office and yet not a single god damned pencil sharpener in the entire place. Jimmies rustled.