Whats rustling your jimmies?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
That's Andy Reid
giphy.gif

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

Can't eat sugar like I used to. Need to exercise more and eat healthier. Fuck.

Right? I mean yeah, some people get the raw end fo the deal and are born with type one. But others choose to live and eat like shit all their lives, get diagnosed with type 2, which is pretty much proven to be reversible or at least managed with a keto type diet, or jsut low carb, and yet they chose to live like nothing is the matter, lifestyle still good, just need moar meds now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Right? I mean yeah, some people get the raw end fo the deal and are born with type one. But others choose to live andeat like shti all their lives, get diagnosed with type 2, which is pretty much proven to be reversible or at least managed with a keto type diet or jsut low carb, and yet they chose to live like nothing is the matter, lifestyle still good, jsut need meds now.
Mmm, yeah. Lost a lot of kg after starting new job, different pace and a lot less sedantric. Still don't exercise a lot in my free time. Can't absorb same amount of sugar, still somewhat inulin resistant apparently. Didn't change diet accordingly bc doctors are immortal, superman-mode on. Night shifts are a pain atm. Cut out treats a much a possible, better now. But fuck, didn't think I was this close to DM2.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm rustled by myself atm. I guess this range could go in any of these threads. First world problems, you know your getting old when...but mainly I'm rustled.

I'm the type of person that eats the thing i like the least first and saves the best for last. I do this with everything from Starburst to mixed popcorn. i just realized that for the last six years, basically since we became empty nesters, I've been eating my least favorite sliced meats first and saving the best for last. The problem is my wife still buys like we have kids in the house. The good stuff spoils before i get to it. Fuck. Now i have to convince my wife to buy for two and break my lifetime habit. Almost worse than that I'll have to occasionally eat the stuff i like the least last.

I do that too. Or at least I used to. I was trying to explain it to my wife one day and she pointed out that I was basically strategizing how to eat more food. Cause once you get to the good stuff you're less likely to stop.

• 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Fucking Nancy Pelosi using twenty pens to sign the articles of impeachment. WTF?!? As if the move isn't completely political and an expensive, repugnant, waste of time and money; BUT she had to have the American people pay for twenty five individual "Nancy Pelosi" pens. She signed a piece of her signature with each pen and then handed them out as souvenirs.

What a monumental waste of time and money. THAT's abuse of power. God I hate her.

Both parties suck, by the way... It's all "fuck you, Americans, we own you."

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Fucking Nancy Pelosi using twenty pens to sign the articles of impeachment. WTF?!? As if the move isn't completely political and an expensive, repugnant, waste of time and money; BUT she had to have the American people pay for twenty five individual "Nancy Pelosi" pens. She signed a piece of her signature with each pen and then handed them out as souvenirs.

What a monumental waste of time and money. THAT's abuse of power. God I hate her.

Both parties suck, by the way... It's all "fuck you, Americans, we own you."

LOL don't presidents do that when signing laws too? I can't remember who I saw do it, but I assumed it was common. I almost feel like wading into the politics thread to find out why she thought she needed a second vote to send to articles over.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
No, she's signing historic documents. It's a time honored practice. It might be stupid, but it isn't Pelosi's stupidity. It's just a stupid tradition.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I thought he used his cock. Have I been wrong all these years?

No, you are correct. Igarthy is confused.

Maybe he meant George Washington, who only used John Handcock's cock to sign the declaration of independence (most of them did). But he used regular quills to sign all the laws.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
So my favorite teacher in high school (the one who wrote my recommendation letter for college and was the speaker at our graduation) just got fired and walked out for being a didler. There’s no news stories yet but they already removed every mention of him from the school website.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So my favorite teacher in high school (the one who wrote my recommendation letter for college and was the speaker at our graduation) just got fired and walked out for being a didler. There’s no news stories yet but they already removed every mention of him from the school website.
This explains a lot.

God's Speed!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
My jimmies aren't rustled but people on nextdoor app are super rustled over these kids in the neighborhood. Running around with airsoft guns, hitting the bottle, doin drugz, breaking into cars. Them kids gonna get trayvon'd in a stand your ground state.

I almost want to shit post but realized it wasn't foh.

Screenshot_20200116-214910_Nextdoor-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20200117-075416_Nextdoor-01.jpeg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I fucking love when shit talking gets started on nextdoor. Old people in my area get worked up over some truly silly shit. Like how to use a boat ramp. I had to pause for breath in the middle of that one.

My rustle today, rubberneckers. I know that's probably the most mentioned rustle in the thread, but today, the accident was on the feeder and 4 lanes of fucking traffic on the freeway was slowed to a crawl looking. I wish cops would enforce the laws against impeding traffic in cases like this.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
End of year reviews. Not just the review, I don't mind crafting a fluff piece for myself to keep my job/raise/bonus/promotion, it's when I go through three different managers and haven't really spoken to any of them for the majority of the year, and they're the ones who ultimately get to decide "what I get". My last two temporary managers work Romanian hours, so there's already the time difference, location difference, and temporary nature means they could give fuck all about my career. I am more or less self-managed, so the purpose of a manager to me is to grow my career. When a manager isn't concerned about my career, we will never speak. So. I haven't bothered. Looking forward to a base approved raise and bonus. ...sigh.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm 45. Every company I've ever worked at has officially had 1 on 1 annual reviews. I bet I've done less than 5 in my life. Mostly it's either silence or I get an email saying how much of a raise I got.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
My dishwasher stopped working. It's so old that I don't remember even when I purchased it. Sears... Remember them? Lifetime warranty. Their lifetime, evidently.

Yeah-- it's a first world problem, but hand washing all my silverware sucked. It's not like I have a drying basin. Who needs those? I HAD a dishwasher...

Seems like it will be weeks before I can get it replaced by a good one. Yeah, I can swap it out for a cheap one, but the 3 models that seem to be the best (Bosch) all have a wait period for delivery. Yeah-- another first world problem.

Anyone have one they recommend?