Whats rustling your jimmies?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I do a salt water flush every 3 months or so and its never a good day. Lots of "when the hell did i eat that". Stems, twigs, pennies. That first meal is always amazing afterwards.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I do a salt water flush every 3 months or so and its never a good day. Lots of "when the hell did i eat that". Stems, twigs, pennies. That first meal is always amazing afterwards.

Why do you do this? Also, this wacky dude I know tried to get rid of a cold by drinking three gallons of orange juice. “I shit a string bean. I haven’t had string beans in a year. I still have the cold though.”

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

giphy.gif

Siliconemelons

Remember the early 2k there was this stuff that was supposed to be a cleanse where you pooped out this giant rubber-ish thing? Always kinda thought that would be actually good to clean out ye ol poop pipes.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
What the fuck is it with you people and having lost relics stuck in your colon? You're doing something very wrong if anything stays in there for longer than a week. Your intestines are literally designed to cleanse themselves.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Remember the early 2k there was this stuff that was supposed to be a cleanse where you pooped out this giant rubber-ish thing? Always kinda thought that would be actually good to clean out ye ol poop pipes.

So you had to eat a giant rubber thing first? how?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
So you had to eat a giant rubber thing first? how?

iirc it was found out that the cleanse products caused the mucus or something like that in your tract to kind of congeal into a long rubbery type of mass that some people had to literally yank it from their butthole as they’d start pooping their normal excrement but the rubber mass would still be a ways up stuck in the colon.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That stuff is literally the "rubber mass" you are pooping out itself. It just congeals after you drink it. You could do a colonoscopy cleanse, and then drink that stuff, and you'd still poop out a "bunch of toxins" as they like to claim. Because the stuff you are drinking is sort of like clumping cat litter, and after your body pulls the water out of it, you shit stuff that looks like those black snake fireworks things.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Now you're making it sound like a good time. What's the name of that product?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ate 3 x 250g bags of salted/roasted peanuts yesterday, low sugar, high fat, high protein. Shat for 5 mins straight just now, felt like it was one straight plumper, easy slide. I feel great. Slighty violated. But great.