Whats rustling your jimmies?

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
My dishwasher stopped working. It's so old that I don't remember even when I purchased it. Sears... Remember them? Lifetime warranty. Their lifetime, evidently.

Yeah-- it's a first world problem, but hand washing all my silverware sucked. It's not like I have a drying basin. Who needs those? I HAD a dishwasher...

Seems like it will be weeks before I can get it replaced by a good one. Yeah, I can swap it out for a cheap one, but the 3 models that seem to be the best (Bosch) all have a wait period for delivery. Yeah-- another first world problem.

Anyone have one they recommend?
If you want a dishwasher that actually dries your fucking dishes, make sure and get one with a heating element. I have a Bosch, live in a humid climate, and I have to hand dry dishes all of the time and pisses me off.

EDIT - Plus it stinks having to clean out the little well area too, it is pretty gross.

It is quiet though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have never encountered a dishwasher that does a better job than a Bosch. I have one, and everything is always clean. Doesn't dry the best, but not bad. Tupperware usually needs drying, but whatever. It all comes out clean. Even when we have a massive dinner party and have cutlery for 30 in there.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Most newer bosch models can be set to dry for longer. Look in the manual for the key combo. Especially the ones with heaters in the back corner.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
A+B+A+B+Select+Select+Start+Start = Dry dishes.

How about no? This shit doesn't work for the iPhone, doesn't work for drying your dishes, how about just fuck off and make shit work right from the start? "I want my dishes dry no matter what!" setting and "Press here to restart your iPhone to fix any problems." setting. Fuck off and die, Steve Jobs. Oh wait? Rot in hell you dumb piece of shit. "Who wants to wait 2 hours to travel by boat in a computer game?" You fucking idiot.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I have an LG one that had that issue. Started using a rinse agent like the manual says to do and the dishes started to dry no problem.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Whenever I just plop down into my chair I end up sitting in an uncomfortable position for way too long. Whenever I actively try and sit down in as comfortable position as I can, something always crops up 2 minutes later that leads me to having to stand up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Government providing rebates on specific LED bulbs to get everyone to switch over, only for every fucking one of them to develop flickering problems within two years.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

My dishwasher stopped working. It's so old that I don't remember even when I purchased it. Sears... Remember them? Lifetime warranty. Their lifetime, evidently.

Yeah-- it's a first world problem, but hand washing all my silverware sucked. It's not like I have a drying basin. Who needs those? I HAD a dishwasher...

Seems like it will be weeks before I can get it replaced by a good one. Yeah, I can swap it out for a cheap one, but the 3 models that seem to be the best (Bosch) all have a wait period for delivery. Yeah-- another first world problem.

Anyone have one they recommend?

I am late, but yes bosh and yeah the "drying" that relies on evaporation sucks but is "Greta approved" because heating elements BURN THE COAL MAN.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ordered a Nintendo Switch Lite pokemon edition off Amazon for my boys birthday, was supposed to show up on Thursday... then Friday. Then delayed to sometime between the 18-22nd. There have been ZERO tracking updates on USPS, just that it left a facility in Santa Clarita, and it's "on it's way to it's destination".

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I feel you. I've been waiting on a part for my PC from CA via UPS ground. Estimated delivery, last Friday....

• 2Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Ordered a monitor from Amazon on the 14th. I have prime, but it said delivery on the 23rd. Whatever, I can wait despite supposedly having 2 day delivery. Today is the 22nd and the fucking thing hasn't even begun preparing to ship.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Applied for an Amex gold card two weeks ago so I could start using it for some sweet points, especially with all the travel I’m about to do this year. Two weeks and the card still isn’t here and I’ve watched the flight I want to book to Japan for my honeymoon go up $800 in the past couple of days. Shit better be here tomorrow, I’ve been stressing out over buying this shit since I also need like $4k in purchases for my entry points in 3 months.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I heard that prep is a lot easier to do if you take a shot of your favorite liquor for every shot of colon blaster.