Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not a single person I know has littered when I have been present in like 3 decades.

And yet there is fucking garbage EVERYWHERE.

Who is doing it all? Is it just leakage and blow off from cans and trucks or are people still that retarded?

Well, I'm surrounded by apartment complexes. So I'm sure some dindus throw the trash over my fence. But some of it is definitely from previous tenants.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The trash at my old apartment never got picked up often enough for the amount of units there, so that crap would just stack up until the dumpster lids wouldn’t shut anymore and the wind would do the rest (as would the squirrels).

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This reminds me of something my dad did. We were driving down a back road and he said "son you're about to see me do something I never do. Litter". And he rolled down his window and threw a coffee cup out.

I laughed. " what do you mean you never do that? What about the banana peel 15 minutes ago?".

"That's not litter it's food. Something will eat it"

"Fine. What about the cigarette butte? You've smoked a pack since we've been on the road today. There are no ashes or butte in the ask tray"

"That's not littering either. Shut up"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You'd be surprised how far trash can blow. Also, animals will drag stuff into the woods and finish it there. They'll tear open a trash bag just for a paper plate with spaghetti sauce on it and lick that fucker clean.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Why would he throw a coffee cup out the car window?

I do not remember. It must have been extraordinary, because he'd drink any kinda coffee. I've seen him drink coffee that had burnt grounds in the pot. Only thing I can think of is that maybe the coffee maker had just been cleaned and it tasted like vinegar. Or it could be he had a fresh cup and needed the space in the cupholder. It was a disposable cup.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I got a Christmas gift that was a gun mag. (a periodical, not an ammunition feeding device). Not a bad gift, it came from a nephew with a shit job and we're not all that close, and it's not a mag I already read. That's not the rustle. I finally get around to reading it, and it's basically just a catalog for kimber. It has articles, but they are all clearly written by kimber marketing people. I look on the back and they charge $12 for it. I'm hoping my nephew got it for free, but it rustles my fucking jimmies that kimber charges money for this sales brochure posing as a magazine.

I normally leave magazines in waiting rooms when I'm done reading them. This one doesn't deserve that.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When a child doesn't respond to the mess they made. Take off the f'n headphones and clean up the spill.. Or at least remove the stuff away from the spill...or least react at all.

Multiplier effect if they then wallow in the mess, not from naughtiness but from apathy.
Slapping hands in food puddles to be a dick/have fun is one thing, but to just lay your arm through it because you don't want to hold up your arm anymore is quite another.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
When their friend orders them an Uber pickup at the airport and they’re not in the right spot for pickup.

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
Weather delays, pilots who leave the airport and go back to hotel and the Charlotte airport in general.....bad juju everytime I come through this hellhole.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Forum was out of commission during my lunch break today. Had to surf reddit. Jimmies rustled!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Seems like my favorite phone apps are all going down the fucking shitter design-wise lately. WeatherUnderground used to be nice and quick at-a-glance weather and an convenient widget. Now it’s removed the widgets and everything’s all tucked under shitty navigation. Wegmans store app was fucking fantastic for a grocery store app. New one is now a fucking disaster with ridiculous white space, tiny buttons, low-res images, way too much left-right scrolling, and a ton of features that were just taken out for no reason. That and it’s slow as fuck and the search function barely finds anything anymore.

Stop ruining your fucking apps, goddamnit. I have to turn off auto updates now because every time there’s some new and improved UI shit, I swear it’s a death sentence for usable apps.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bought a suppressor, it's currently at the range near my home.

Company meeting today, I'm being relocated. I just moved here in November. Now I'll be like 300 miles away from my suppressor till my Form 4 comes back.

• 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 user