Whats rustling your jimmies?

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Bitches at the gym who stand by equipment but are way more interested in staring at Instagram for 5 minutes straight, completely oblivious to anyone who might be waiting on said equipment.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Women who sneer and tell you they have a boyfriend when you just try to ask them if they're using the gym equipment

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
My company moved me to Atlanta beginning of November. Now I'm being transferred to Savannah. I feel like I just unpacked, now I have to pack everything back up.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
"Oh I've got 3 more sets" as they return to their phone for 3 minute breaks between sets and don't offer to let you work in.

Is she cute? Stand close to her till she finishes. Offer to spot. When she says she has a boyfriend, tell her you have one too. Once you establish yourself as a gay you can start being catty. Tell her that whatever muscle she's working is already too big.

Yeah I know. I wouldn't do any of that either because girls still scare me.

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Me: Yesterday you told me about Problem A and B. Well today they happened again but in a different system, do you recall the solution to Problem B?
Boss: ohhh. You must not have paid attention. I posted that answer in two different sections, but I'll post it again just for you. *posts solution to Problem A*
Me: Yes, I saw where you posted that yesterday and I successfully solved Problem A today, but yesterday you mentioned Problem B what was the solution to that?
Boss: Okayy, you're not understanding. *proceeds to explain in painfully trite detail every step to the solution to Problem A.*
Me: I understood, but you're repeating the solution to (printers) and I need the solution to (log-in). Nowhere is Problem B documented or its solution, but since you mentioned it and it's now resolved before my shifts even started I thought perhaps you knew.
Boss: That's just one computer of six that's messing up. Just put an out of order sign on it and if it doesn't self-correct I'LL put in the ticket not you.

My position overlaps with several departments, so I have several bosses. This boss is the female equivalent to the mug holding boss from Office Space, but her voice is baby-doll high pitch. She's superficially bubbly, but is massively arrogant at the slightest hint of opposition/disagreement even if she's dead wrong.
Essentially she made what should have been a simple interaction this protracted demeaning ordeal. It doesn't help that one of my pet peeves is telling me to do/how to do what I'm already doing. (I'm all for hearing about alternate ways, but repeating the already known is no time for that."

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Links that don't open up a new tab and instead overwrite your current tab are impolitely welcome to go fuck themselves with a wrench. Especially those who when you go -back- ruin where you were in an article. (FWP)

• 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Bought a suppressor, it's currently at the range near my home.

Company meeting today, I'm being relocated. I just moved here in November. Now I'll be like 300 miles away from my suppressor till my Form 4 comes back.
I'm on month 9 of waiting for mine to be approved. What's really fucking annoying about mine is the fact the place I had it sent to will not let you use it while it's waiting to be approved.

• 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Links that don't open up a new tab and instead overwrite your current tab are impolitely welcome to go fuck themselves with a wrench. Especially those who when you go -back- ruin where you were in an article. (FWP)
WTF, is this 1995? Fuck links that open in a new tab or window. Thats what right click is for. Why would I want a billion tabs open? Rustled.

• 1Picard
  • 1Cringe

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
But while we're doing web based jimmy rustles

Web pages that change the focus on loading so that when you click page down, page up, or backspace, it does nothing. WTF, am I expected to click and drag the scroll bar? If I want to select that field I will click it, thank you very much, now give me control of my web browser back.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Lyft pickup, older black lady and her 20s daughter. Took them to go pick up their food. While waiting, for quite a bit more time than I should have, I notice the place they went into had a couple handmade signs on the front windows of the store. “Support Black Own Business.” Own. On both signs. The old lady came out kinda pissed cause they tried to give her “sour rice.”

Other than that, they were nice. On the way back she was saying prayers, singing, and making blanket statements about Jesus being your best friend.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
WTF, is this 1995? Fuck links that open in a new tab or window. Thats what right click is for. Why would I want a billion tabs open? Rustled.
Right click for new tab? What is this 1996? Mouse wheel click for new tabs in 2000+

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Khorum and Zombiewizardhawk crying like little bitches at each other and shitting up the Coronavirus thread

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Khorum and Zombiewizardhawk crying like little bitches at each other and shitting up the Coronavirus thread

It's a thread about a virus and you're upset that it's infected with faggoty shit?

I mean, that's like being upset that people are fighting in a thread about fighting, isn't it? Maybe it's worse than I know, I sure as hell haven't read the thread.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Meant to buy a 5 pack of spicy chicken curry ramen because it was at the limits of my spicy tolerance.

Bought one with a very similar looking package instead. It's highlighted in yellow

20200213_184345-1.jpg

I can't feel my scalp