Whats rustling your jimmies?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, I'm sure it's mild for people who are really into spicy stuff and have developed a tolerance, but I'm not one of those people. I went from sriracha being my main hot sauce (and sparingly) to the curry ramen and then doubled that with this stuff, and it was delivered in a noodle/broth situation.

I still have 4 packs left and I'll eat them a d probably get used to it, but for a few minutes after finishing the first pack.. I literally couldn't feel my scalp.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Meant to buy a 5 pack of spicy chicken curry ramen because it was at the limits of my spicy tolerance.

Bought one with a very similar looking package instead. It's highlighted in yellow

View attachment 249022

I can't feel my scalp

Lol, that is quite tame when it comes to hot stuff.
Agreed. That is barley hotter than a Jalapeno. I have a few bottles of this in their different versions and eat it all the time
1581637070975.png

I want to try this but admittedly I am scared, also $100 for an ounce is steep.

1581637167155.png

Out of all the ones i have tried the one that consistently causes me pain is Da Bomb even though it way lower on the Scoville it just hurts.

1581637250068.png

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Looking at other feedback online for this stuff and they're all saying that it felt hotter than the listed rating. Some say it's due to it being noodles coated in the sauce and the broth, while others are saying it's just plain hotter. I can say that I've eaten fresh jalapeno whole years ago and it was nowhere near this stuff, but I have no other experience to compare it to.

This is it if anyone wants to try for themselves

Last edited by a moderator:

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Looking at other feedback online for this stuff and they're all saying that it felt hotter than the listed rating. Some say it's due to it being noodles coated in the sauce and the broth, while others are saying it's just plain hotter. I can say that I've eaten fresh jalapeno whole years ago and it was nowhere near this stuff, but I have no other experience to compare it to.
Next time you are in the PNW I will have you over to my house for some nice craft beer off draught system and some wings tossed in DaBomb. And when you are on the floor crying is when I will see if my Gimp Costume will fit you, it will be quite the experience.;)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I want to try this but admittedly I am scared, also $100 for an ounce is steep.

1581637167155.png

I dislike you just enough that I'd be willing to buy you an ounce provided you promise to eat it all at once.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I dislike you just enough that I'd be willing to buy you an ounce provided you promise to eat it all at once.
ROFL, I always thought you were a cunt too. I guess we can find common ground in our mutual distaste for one another.
1581642759263.png

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm on month 9 of waiting for mine to be approved. What's really fucking annoying about mine is the fact the place I had it sent to will not let you use it while it's waiting to be approved.

That's some bullshit, because you fucking pay for it up front. I used mine today, so quiet bro, so quiet.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
coworkers who have been there longer than you so think they are your boss, but aren't in any way, shape or form.... are currently whats rustling me.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Completely different department from me at work wants me in a meeting at fucking 4pm today on a fucking Friday on a fucking holiday. Was going to leave early so we can get some early dinner but I guess the fuck not.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Today's not a holiday.

As in, no serious place of employment is going to give you any consideration on that angle. Unless you work at Hallmark.

• 1Worf

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Today's not a holiday.

As in, no serious place of employment is going to give you any consideration on that angle. Unless you work at Hallmark.

I have people calling my work today (a retail/indoor park/entertainment venue/setting) asking me if we are open Monday because "Well since it's Presidents Day I wasn't sure".

WHO'S CLOSED ON PRESIDENTS DAY IN THIS INDUSTRY?!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, I assumed Koushirou was referring to Valentine's day. I completely forgot about President's Day.

President's Day deserves consideration just because it's federal.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh, I assumed Koushirou was referring to Valentine's day. I completely forgot about President's Day.

President's Day deserves consideration just because it's federal.

Federal will have it off. Thats it. Its not a real holiday. I know it, you know it, hell federal employees know it.

No one outside of that is or will ever be closed. Stop calling me.

And yeah, I was just adding onto yours, people thinking today is a holiday are dumb too.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The handcrafted mug that a good friend gave me a decade ago that I've used everyday since finally cracked. It held out for around 10k uses, but it had to go into the trash today.

• 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fake holiday, yeah, but I work flexible hours since all of us are remote workers, so nothing to close, I started my day at 7am instead of my usual 9 and all my projects for today are done and my boss pretty much always tells me to go fuck off early. No advanced notice 4pm meetings on Fridays are always fucking lame. This because the sales team wants a whole new fucking process for updating their content previews that I control on the backend. There’s 0 chance that gets done in the half hour they blocked for this meeting.

Siliconemelons

I can never cum during a sex dream.... Ever in my life...sucks... my wife is all like "thanks for the hot dream sex it was awesome."