Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can never cum during a sex dream.... Ever in my life...sucks... my wife is all like "thanks for the hot dream sex it was awesome."

Your dream wife because you last so long; or your real wife because you woke up and fucked her?

Siliconemelons

No that's my real wife when I tell her about this- she is like I cum all the time when I have sex dreams it's great.

So now that I have brought it up she tells me lol

I bring it up because last night was the closest I got... and still nope... I always just wake up when I am about to orgasm...

Tried to research this, or ways to have more sex dreams but it always just leads me to lucid dreaming stuff.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Cum in dream = cum in real life.

It's happened to me twice. Normally I wake up before then like everyone else but on two occasions when the dream went all the way I woke up with a load in my shorts. It's overrated, just go jerk off.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, me too. But if I wake up in that state, I just wake up my wife and stick it in her so I can finish. It's a good arrangement.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chic-fil-a is the only indoor playground in town and it's usually classy. A good time. Clean with yummy food with both milfs and jailbait to look at.
But this time a clan of white trash were also visiting. And this little brat had ice cream all over its face and hands, visible from any distance. They let it play like that. And it kept going in and out. hopping around barefoot. It's not like they were ignoring the child to adult in peace. No they were interacting talking their yokel nonsense. Again at no point did they clean. Luckily one of the 6 spawn with them got in a fist fight and were ejected and things went back to normal. but that moment I was uncomfortable at the thought of filth spreading.
MY child, despite sanitation is now coughing.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why in the blue fuck do job postings not list where the job the job is located? 95% of the time it just says the city its in for the location. Way to go retard that tells me absolutely nothing about where your job is located.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Just realized the scene in New Hope where Greedo confronts Han has existed in its edited version three years longer than it was originally filmed.

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The inability to make informed healthcare choices as a customer.

Doctor: we'd like to perform this operation on you.

Me: How much is it going to cost? Here's my insurance information.

Doctor: *shoulder shrug*

It's astounding a profession that exists primarily for the patient's well-being has so much apathy and disconnect towards the financial anxiety and stress that their actions can cause.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

It's astounding a profession that exists primarily for the patient's well-being has so much apathy and disconnect towards the financial anxiety and stress that their actions can cause.

I have an HSA. They have no trouble getting me prices. I've even negotiated with my doctor to get some skin tags removed. He gave a price, I made a face and said never mind. He asked for a counter, then he countered my counter and I said, OK, lets do it. Went from appx $1k to under $200. This is why health care costs are so high. This interaction has gone away. More insurance makes it worse, not better.

• 4Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

We’ve basically lost control of the system and can’t do anything about it. Doctor’s pay is only like 7-8% of healthcare spending trust me most of us know how bullshit it is but so many other assholes have their hands in the cookie jar for the other 92-93% that all we can do is shrug or we’d lose our minds.

1095A10B-D489-4CBC-9CE0-D52D9C89F7FD.jpeg

• 2Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
In my training, we spent 0% of our time learning about cost of procedures, medicines and hospitalizations. I have to order $1000 a month injections for people with schizophrenia to avoid a ~$50,000 hospitalization; it is crazy. The hospital only cares about getting paid, often they are not a helpful resource in keeping costs down; they have asked us to not use malingering or substance intoxication as a primary diagnosis because it will interfere with the piece of shit getting Medicaid.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
We’ve basically lost control of the system and can’t do anything about it. Doctor’s pay is only like 7-8% of healthcare spending trust me most of us know how bullshit it is but so many other assholes have their hands in the cookie jar for the other 92-93% that all we can do is shrug or we’d lose our minds.

View attachment 250380
Exactly the same thing has happened in Universities with exactly the same effect on costs.

Administrators are cancer.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm working nights and I have an opposite. His afternoon handoff briefings are always "everything's fine" unless there's something specific he wants me to monitor overnight. Every morning I tell him about shit that came up and I tracked down. Nearly every morning there's at least one thing where he says "yeah I knew that I already looked at it". Goddam motherfucker, why the fuck don't you share that? It's been 2 weeks of one sided handover meetings and me asking why he didn't tell me shit that didn't get fixed.

The only upside is that I'm better than him so it's probably not a bad idea that I trace the problems too. But this cuts into my shit posting time which is unacceptable. Especially last night.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>

It's amazing how the Democratic party, supposedly the party of the working person (oops, I almost typed "man") ran Amazon out of NYC. Google the videos of the city hall meeting and how fiercely anti-Amazon it was. They gave NYC Democrats a huge "fuck you" by pulling out.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
They have some air freshener in the bathroom that smells worse than anything that could possibly come out of a healthy human's ass. The first time I smelled it I thought "holy shit I need to let the medic know about this". Then I grabbed the air freshener and quickly made it worse.

My best guess for the smell is used embalming fluid with a hint of pine. I'm just guessing at what embalming fluid smells like, for all I know the pine scent is built in.

• 1Worf