Whats rustling your jimmies?

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I totally agree. I just celebrated 10 years of having quit (after 27 years of smoking) and if you didn't hard pack it it was going to get all bent and shit in your jeans pockets.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The first thing my new backyard neighbor did was put in a full-size basketball court complete with stadium lighting. Their six kids with their incessant sportsball practice echoes perfectly in my favorite bathroom. I just want to shit and take my baths in peace. 🤬

• 1Rustled

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The first thing my new backyard neighbor did was put in a full-size basketball court complete with stadium lighting. Their six kids with their incessant sportsball practice echoes perfectly in my favorite bathroom. I just want to shit and take my baths in peace. 🤬

If it's your favorite bathroom, then it obviously has a gun rack. Time to use that smokepole to make some racket of your own.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it's your favorite bathroom, then it obviously has a gun rack. Time to use that smokepole to make some racket of your own.

Please. Every room in my home has at least one hidden firearm. The dad and largest daughter present shoulder+ over the privacy fence they installed while on their obnoxious sportsball court. 🙄

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Or just stop over there one evening....

Screen-Shot-2017-03-22-at-11.28.42-AM.png

51MxA8PDmgL.jpg

images

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Fucking century link and their POS service. I might go a few days without any problems, then BAM disconnect for 10 minutes, service comes back on then disconnected again every 5 minutes. Stupid city only has Cox or century link and where I live it's only century link. It is only 25 bucks a month but man is it unreliable.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fucking century link and their POS service. I might go a few days without any problems, then BAM disconnect for 10 minutes, service comes back on then disconnected again every 5 minutes. Stupid city only has Cox or century link and where I live it's only century link. It is only 25 bucks a month but man is it unreliable.
If you are in a rural area look for Microwave Internet. Never used it myself, but have heard good things.

• 1Like

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just spent about an hour getting dinner ready for the family, 5 bites in and now its literal shitpost time.

Fucker

Log Wizard

This is the same company that had most of their shit nationwide go down because of a single bad network card. These fuckers don't hire professionals anymore.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
September 2019 I was laid off from my job.
November 2019 I was rehired and relocated to Atlanta.
March 2020 I was relocated to Savannah, to what was supposed to be a more stable market.
April 2020, furloughed due to COVID.

A week after I posted this, I am off furlough. I only had a week of unemployment. What the shit.

• 1Like

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
This is the same company that had most of their shit nationwide go down because of a single bad network card. These fuckers don't hire professionals anymore.

This is the same company that doesn't have support for Fiber customers on nights or weekends. I've had their service in two cities (Las Vegas and Seattle) and the service was shit both times. I'm an idiot for going back to them a second time. To put it in perspective, Comcast has been treating me better than they ever did.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EDIT: And my boss still hasn't paid me for half of February and all of March. Right now I'm down to about 8 hours a week, but it's Easter break so everything is cancelled.

I'm supposed to be on vacation in the USA right now, but Lufthansa cancelled my flight and isn't refunding me because Covid-19 is an act of God or some shit. 2020 came out of the gate swinging.

EDIT 2: I contested the charge with my bank because it has been almost an entire month since Lufthansa cancelled my shit, and they still haven't given me a refund.

I got paid for February, and my bank gave me my money back from my Lufthansa flight!

But I haven't gotten paid for March...

Also one of my students is a high level lawyer here in Germany (at least in the province I live in) and he was saying his tax rate is something in the neighborhood of 65% and I was absolutely shocked. Turns out a lot of that money goes to refugees, who get free apartments and 1500 euro is pocket money per month.

I make about 1000 euro per month and I work around thirty hours per week, not including travel time. What the fuck are these people doing with their free time that they warrant all that cash? Why aren't I making more money?

Turns out the average German citizen is relatively poor compared to other European nations. The average Greek is richer than the average German, but Germany has social programs that can help. Greeks don't.

Shit's fucked.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got paid for February, and my bank gave me my money back from my Lufthansa flight!

But I haven't gotten paid for March...

Also one of my students is a high level lawyer here in Germany (at least in the province I live in) and he was saying his tax rate is something in the neighborhood of 65% and I was absolutely shocked. Turns out a lot of that money goes to refugees, who get free apartments and 1500 euro is pocket money per month.

I make about 1000 euro per month and I work around thirty hours per week, not including travel time. What the fuck are these people doing with their free time that they warrant all that cash? Why aren't I making more money?

Turns out the average German citizen is relatively poor compared to other European nations. The average Greek is richer than the average German, but Germany has social programs that can help. Greeks don't.

Shit's fucked.

Big part of why Germany and many other European countries are running the risk of being removed from their own lands by "refugees" who contribute nothing, demand things change to suit them instead of the other way around, out-breed the local European population, and in many cases can just run around unchecked and immune to the laws. In your example, it's costing Germany hundreds of millions of Euros now and could cost them everything over time.

Guess that turned into my rustle for the day! Glad you got your refund, by the way.

• 1Bullshit

Izo

Tranny Chaser
IKEA pick & collect.
Half the stuff is not in the bag, note says we’ll send you some, maybe. 2 items not accounted for as well. Pimply faced youth doesn’t give a shit ofc.
Izo: Can I get a refund?
PFY: uh, I don’t know, sir, let me talk to my manager. Dials manager. Gives number for customer service.
Customer service phone: straight to voicemail, we’re experiencing technica difficulties, call another day.
Izo: What do?
PFY: You have to go up to custumer service, the queue is not that long. They have your stuff.
Walk into store, re-opened today. Queue is long, million people there to spread corona.
Customer service rep: I don’t have your stuff.
Izo: Give me refund.
CSR: We can’t sir, system is down. Go into store and find stuff. Thankyou for letting us charge you for pick & collect, which you pick and collect, while giving you corona. Have a nice day, sir.
Izo: sic.

2h ikea hell for some redic shit for the wife. FML.

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
It happens a lot in the Backside thread... When these women are showing off their ass, but have to put their fingers where the cheeks meet the leg. It is not sexy. Is the butt too saggy to just let us see it. It certainly does not add to the allure. What the fuck are you trying to hide?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
IKEA pick & collect.
Half the stuff is not in the bag, note says we’ll send you some, maybe. 2 items not accounted for as well. Pimply faced youth doesn’t give a shit ofc.
Izo: Can I get a refund?
PFY: uh, I don’t know, sir, let me talk to my manager. Dials manager. Gives number for customer service.
Customer service phone: straight to voicemail, we’re experiencing technica difficulties, call another day.
Izo: What do?
PFY: You have to go up to custumer service, the queue is not that long. They have your stuff.
Walk into store, re-opened today. Queue is long, million people there to spread corona.
Customer service rep: I don’t have your stuff.
Izo: Give me refund.
CSR: We can’t sir, system is down. Go into store and find stuff. Thankyou for letting us charge you for pick & collect, which you pick and collect, while giving you corona. Have a nice day, sir.
Izo: sic.

2h ikea hell for some redic shit for the wife. FML.

Oh shit you were dealing with THE PFY? You're lucky you survived. As I recall, he eventually learned all of the BOFH's tricks and offed him. The lad's a stone cold killer. Hope you didn't cop too much of an attitude with him, he might have setup a surprise for you.

Oh double shit! Looks like he's still writing them. I got some catching up to do.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It happens a lot in the Backside thread... When these women are showing off their ass, but have to put their fingers where the cheeks meet the leg. It is not sexy. Is the butt too saggy to just let us see it. It certainly does not add to the allure. What the fuck are you trying to hide?

I'd need an illustration to be sure, but it sounds like you just have a weird fetish. Those poses look fine. Especially if you can see her chest, because that pose will make her tits poke out.