Whats rustling your jimmies?

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Probably fine and Meat are three words you realllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyy don't want to take your chances with. Especially now. Do you really want to possibly end up in the ER right now with preventable horrible food poisoning?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i'd still eat that shit after 24 hours if the lid was on the pot, yall are pork wasting pussies.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like only 2 out of 5 commenters here have worked in a kitchen then. That shit is not 100% safe.
Just because you cook something doesn't mean you sprinkled magic sterility dust on it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like 2 out of 5 commenters grew up well heeled if you ask me.

The crock pot stayed warm for quite a while after it was turned off. That's how they're designed. Fuck, if the lid was on it would still be hot. Did it spend 2+ hours below 140 deg? Probably not. If it had been cooked in a pan and left out that long it's a different story. A bigger complaint is probably that refrigerating it immediately would improve the taste and you missed out on that.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
People who want to keep everything closed indefinitely.

People who shame you for not wearing a useless facemasks.

White historically conservative women who don't like Trump and won't vote for him because he's "not presidential" and when you throw facts at them and poke holes in their logic they explode on you.

China, fuck China.

This entire lockdown bullshit.

• 6Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Meat woulda been fine. Recook it a bit if need be. Fucking germaphobes.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds like 2 out of 5 commenters grew up well heeled if you ask me.

The crock pot stayed warm for quite a while after it was turned off. That's how they're designed. Fuck, if the lid was on it would still be hot. Did it spend 2+ hours below 140 deg? Probably not. If it had been cooked in a pan and left out that long it's a different story. A bigger complaint is probably that refrigerating it immediately would improve the taste and you missed out on that.

I often leave leftovers in the crockpot for the next day. I'll add more ingredients, and set it for another 8 hours on low.

I make my own bowl of brown, shit can last a week easy when you keep doing it that way, three squares a day.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I get rustled when I'm browsing this fine forum or any other internet forum / platform and encounter HUGE PICTURES!

It's such a 1st world problem and I'm sounding like a Karen, I know, but it's so frustrating to see that amazing pic of Jon Voight's nutsack you just HAD to share from your phone posted somewhere else that, on a desktop computer, fills up the entire space and is virtually unviewable.

No way to really avoid this, and when I see it it's hard to get upset with the posters... they don't even know they're posting these 2800 x 4000 pixel behemoths... they're just on their mobiles sharing shit, right?

Some things like Landscapes and Space pics THRIVE on largeness but I'm talking about Jon Voight's nutsack (LoL, I.E. unimportant crap that is enlarged unnecessarily ! )

I need to speak to a manager about this.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Rustled myself today. Made 2lbs of tasty pulled pork for dinner. Finished up dinner and I usually wait for the crockpot to cool a tiny bit before I set it in the fridge for leftovers. About 8hrs, I finally remember I haven't shoved the crockpot in the fridge yet. RIP the last 1lb-1.5lbs of leftover pulled pork. Feels fucking bad.

Speaking of one upping: Did this once where I left a roast to cook for the day while I went to work, only I forgot to actually start the slow cooker.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
People who are too pussy to eat their meat still bleeding. It's the only way to eat meat.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
People who are too pussy to eat their meat still bleeding. It's the only way to eat meat.

I had a steak a couple weeks ago that mooed at me when I cut into it. I named Sir Loin of Lilliput and set it out on a piece of grass and it started eating. I'll let it grow up big again, then cook it right some day.

• 1Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I took my car to the service today and as I'm standing outside having a smoke, I notice some dude in a suit eyeballing me from the showroom inside. I ignore him. Like 5 minutes later I turn around and he's still there. Only then I realised it was a fucking lifesize cutout. I might be a retard.

• 6Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 6 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I took my car to the service today and as I'm standing outside having a smoke, I notice some dude in a suit eyeballing me from the showroom inside. I ignore him. Like 5 minutes later I turn around and he's still there. Only then I realised it was a fucking lifesize cutout. I might be a retard.
Lol my dad did that once. He was eating a taco in the car while the rest of us were in a Blockbuster. He saw some black dude starting at him and ignored him at first. Then he started gesturing like "what, I'm eating a taco"

It was a cardboard cut out of Wesley Snipes.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Did you try to fight him?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Searching for shit on amazon with "feature x" and it keeps returning products where the only mention of feature x is people saying in reviews that IT DOES NOT HAVE FEATURE X

Get your shit together amazon. If I'm looking for noise cancelling headphones there's not fucking reason to give me products where people are wishing they were noise canceling.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Took my truck in today for some power steering issues. Service advisor says UCA is bad. I'm like wtf lemme look. Go back there and mechanic looks like a Kang right out of high school. This motherfucker thought the upper ball joint and uca are all one piece........ It was the ball joint that's bad bro, don't go telling me the entire uca is when you have nfc on suspension 101. Seriously, it's a bolt in ball joint, you can see the bolts....