Whats rustling your jimmies?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Left 4 hours later with a 780$ bill to have two power steering lines fixed. Thanks stealership. Get fucked.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Well our stimulus check got deposited today finally. Except it’s less than half of what we’re eligible for and I’m not sure what to do now. We both filed single 2018, both owed 2018 and filed married/joint 2019, though I filed late since I didn’t want to possibly delay getting the covid payment (ha). It looks like it entirely went off of my 2018 taxes where my AGI was just over $75k, which I’m guessing is why I didn’t get the full $1200, but this year our combined AGI was well under the $150k for couples. I also didn’t get to put DD info in until after our 2019 was accepted, so I assumed they’d see were we joint now. His info “doesn’t match” their records now in their stupid portal so we can’t even check to see if he’s getting a separate payment or if he’s screwed. I also don’t know why the fuck I’m getting paid before him when he makes less and I thought they were paying by income level. Whole thing is fucking stupid.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not to be more of a dock than necessary but you really come across as the perpetual victim. Some of your stories seem legit or of your hands but others have been preventable.

I can't pretend to be a tax guy, but without your current year filings, you probably got the worst of both worlds with your late filing maybe still affecting it mixed with your higher agi single in 18. Or, that was your reduced 1200 and his is delayed or otherwise coming on paper. If your lucky, the federal "taxpayer assistance center" for the IRS isn't too far from you in your state and still open and taking appointments.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Nah, not a dick I’ve definitely been more bitchy lately about stuff that really isn’t that big of a deal and half of it’s just from me being a moron.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock Out of Stock

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I ordered flowers for my mom because I can't be there for mother's day. Paid extra to have them delivered on mother's day. Just got notice that they were delivered today

WTF.jpg

I mean, I wouldn't have been too pissed with saturday. Or even Friday. But wendesday? Really?

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bill? Wouldent all your shit be on b2b factory warranty because Foler Foler only drives new bro.
Negative bro. If u followed my other great threads you'd know I drive a vintage one of a kind 11 year old truck.

Gotta keep em guessing u know?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Well our stimulus check got deposited today finally. Except it’s less than half of what we’re eligible for and I’m not sure what to do now. We both filed single 2018, both owed 2018 and filed married/joint 2019, though I filed late since I didn’t want to possibly delay getting the covid payment (ha). It looks like it entirely went off of my 2018 taxes where my AGI was just over $75k, which I’m guessing is why I didn’t get the full $1200, but this year our combined AGI was well under the $150k for couples. I also didn’t get to put DD info in until after our 2019 was accepted, so I assumed they’d see were we joint now. His info “doesn’t match” their records now in their stupid portal so we can’t even check to see if he’s getting a separate payment or if he’s screwed. I also don’t know why the fuck I’m getting paid before him when he makes less and I thought they were paying by income level. Whole thing is fucking stupid.
His?

Tits?

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Slowly losing my sanity due to covid bullshit. Currently got the ball rolling fixing the bug out cabin in the woods.

Fuck china

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fucker

Log Wizard
I ordered flowers for my mom because I can't be there for mother's day. Paid extra to have them delivered on mother's day. Just got notice that they were delivered today

WTF.jpg

I mean, I wouldn't have been too pissed with saturday. Or even Friday. But wendesday? Really?

I think the average IQ in this country went down 20 points to 80.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You are embarrassing not just yourself but everyone on this forum. If the database was real you'd see she already posted a pic.
Don't Jones me bro

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Drive-thrus with 2 lanes. I somehow always pick the one where it takes forever for someone to take my order while the other lane goes fast.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

You are embarrassing not just yourself but everyone on this forum. If the database was real you'd see she already posted a pic.

Who what when where? Sometimes we all need refresher? Aka, post links fools.... Ruslted

Foler Foler yeah I remember u talking about your sleeper truck, I just didn't care after I posted and thought about it. Want to buy me a car? You rich people need something to do.

• 1Picard

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who what when where? Sometimes we all need refresher? Aka, post links fools.... Ruslted

Foler Foler yeah I remember u talking about your sleeper truck, I just didn't care after I posted and thought about it. Want to buy me a car? You rich people need something to do.

I'm not like that. Those pics are hers to post.

But Izo Izo is like that.

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I don't understand where you're leading with this question. Did you find my corvette?
Rustling as it is, no. Aight, Imma try not to derail further. Tag me with your vehichle post if you're so inclined in the appropriate thread, good Sir.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I just drove to work with enough snow coming down that I couldn't drive full speed on the highway.

• 1Rustled