Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Somedays I wish I could really let people know I how I feel about them at work.

Wake up and connect to my work computer. See an email from a usual suspect;

"Can we make 3 way calls with xyzcallingsoftware? If so can you please show me?"

The fact this person has no idea they can conference call on our primary business software weve been using for a few years now, especially when their job is 100% talking on the phone is absolutely baffling. Not only that this person is a supervisor!

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Someone in the house broke some glass, put it in the kitchen trash then proceeded to overstuff the hell out of it without warning anyone. This of course means I get to slide my hand down there to break that mystery seal while lifting a falling apart trash bag to empty it. Insert that not so good slicing feeling ;\

• 8Rustled
  • 1RAGE
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 9 users

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
What the heck is wrong with USPS right now? How does this happen?

usps_fuckup.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My company matches 401k contributions up to 6%. Due to the stupid fucked economy, they're killing those contributions for the rest of the year. Which means I effectively got a 6% pay cut. And. No promotions or raises this year.

Guess I should be glad I still have a job, or something.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Who what when where? Sometimes we all need refresher? Aka, post links fools.... Ruslted

Foler Foler yeah I remember u talking about your sleeper truck, I just didn't care after I posted and thought about it. Want to buy me a car? You rich people need something to do.
Sleeper truck? The fuck you talking about? I drive an 11 year old diesel truck. Nothing sleeper about it. Yeah right? Fuck rich people! Let's redistribute their wealth. Fucking scum of the earth!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Sleeper truck? The fuck you talking about? I drive an 11 year old diesel truck. Nothing sleeper about it. Yeah right? Fuck rich people! Let's redistribute their wealth. Fucking scum of the earth!

I asked, didn't force anything unless I vote for touch my kids Biden and quit my job and just say "take care of me daddy!"

I meant sleeper as in I believe you said something like you drive the truck when you don't want to be flashy or whatever... Not like a 1985 box mustang rusted out rocking the interceptor kit type sleeper

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I asked, didn't force anything unless I vote for touch my kids Biden and quit my job and just say "take care of me daddy!"

I meant sleeper as in I believe you said something like you drive the truck when you don't want to be flashy or whatever... Not like a 1985 box mustang rusted out rocking the interceptor kit type sleeper
Ahh ok. My bad. Yeah truck is for during the week, R8 for the weekend.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
VA has a lot of bad drivers. This morning for example. What...the...fuck. Why?

• 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When you're trying to do business with somebody and you keep asking them multiple questions but they keep only answering one of them. Like I'm giving them a choice to please answer one of these questions. No dammit, if I ask where to send it, what carrier you prefer, whether I need to mark the item and how to mark the item ... you can't just reply with a fucking address.

Rustles my jimmies when anyone does it, but it's especially bad when you're trying to spend money.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I wish people would STAY in quarantine. Driving has been wonderful.

At the supermarket-- shitty, generic sodas are 5/$10 (12-packs), but it clearly says "YOU MUST PURCHASE 5." 2 old Hindu woman were purchasing 2 Full shopping carts of soda! But they didn't count them out or separate them out into lots of 5. So I, and 30 other people, had to stand 6 feet apart on a long ass line while they argued with the checkout girl that "they should all be $2."

NO SHITHEADS (I could have said worse), You had EIGHTY FOUR 12-PACKS of mixed sodas. So we all had to stand there while each type was counted out and moved from shopping cart to shopping cart and you argued about each FUCKING one. Also there were a couple of 12-packs of Coke and Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Sprite mixed in there THAT THEY NOTICED, shitheads... But you weren't going to pay $5.99 for those. Ass-holes argued on and on... I did say something because I was the unlucky fuck 6 feet behind them in line. But they just responded back to me in Urdu or something. Then the store manager came by and they made her cry...

I am so mega-rustled and feel pretty darn racist right now. If anyone out there is planning on paying $1 a can for some Shop-Rite Cola at the local bodega or 7/11, DON'T!

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I am so mega-rustled and feel pretty darn racist right now. If anyone out there is planning on paying $1 a can for some Shop-Rite Cola at the local bodega or 7/11, DON'T!
So does this dynamic exist because people who run bodegas are too stupid to order from big suppliers or are they blacklisted for being bad customers?

Siliconemelons

I have asked- and it comes down to...

Ordering soda and other stuff from distributors you get it at a constant low(er) price...

But you can hit up grocery stores or Sam's and actually get them lower as they don't offer the promos to mom n pop places

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I have asked- and it comes down to...

Ordering soda and other stuff from distributors you get it at a constant low(er) price...

But you can hit up grocery stores or Sam's and actually get them lower as they don't offer the promos to mom n pop places
Yeah, as someone who has to deal with those companies, I could go to publix or walgreens when they have those sales and buy the shit cheaper than Coke will sell it to me. It's pretty frequent that the Indian places around here will just get a truck and buy out publix because it's cheaper for them.

The shit happens with Liquor too, but it's illegal to buy Liquor from another store and sell it, you have to get it from the distributor.

• 2Like