Whats rustling your jimmies?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Fast Food. We are at 100% restaurant failure for the last month. Granted, it was only 6 orders, but they were all wrong. Different places, too. All for Doordash delivery. Bags were sealed, so the f'ups came from the restaurants. There's a new burger joint here (GOOD TIMING HUH) that fucked up two orders in a row. We will not order from them again.

HOW THE FUCK HARD IS IT??? TWO BURGERS, TWO FRIES. I swear to fuck people working in fast food can't count past 1 these days.

Doordash is a perpetual treat. We've had two orders vanish because the drivers decided to go home and eat free food instead of driving a few miles to give us our fucking food. Doordash pays for it in the end, but...how about some hiring standards? Reddit's Doordash sub is full of Doordash drivers laughing about the shit service they give and the free food they steal. These mental giants have yet to grasp why they are on the bottom rung of employability, yet complain about not making very much money. HEY EINSTEIN..ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DRIVE FROM POINT A TO POINT B AND CARRY A LIGHT PACKAGE FROM CAR TO DOOR. Somehow, they fuck that up with alarming regularity.

Amazon is another fun one. I ordered kitchen sponges and they came securely packed in a big box. A few days ago, I ordered a new camera lens. They put it in a fucking padded envelope.

Norstrom, OTOH...ships things in bomb proof boxes. My GF ordred 2 pair socks and 2 tees, and they came in a sturdy fucking box WITH PADDING. WTF can't Amazon get its shit together with electronics?

• 1Wow!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have questions about all 3 of those.

1. Isn't AOC soros backed? I never checked but I thought those connections had already been made through his known outlets. Yet she claims no lobbyist money.

2. Warren says she's an okie, but she's a representative of Massachusetts. Why don't her voters have a problem with that? Like, I can't imagine any state with self respect looking at a person who was gung ho about another state being awesome and saying, "yeah, she represents me".

3. Are we supposed to like biden because it has no pronouns? Or am I just missing them? Also, it joined march 2007? Damn, it was an early adopter. Twitter started in march 2006. Fuckin 07'ers.

1) Lying, as the far Left often does
2) Massachusetts hates her guts, which is why she goes elsewhere
3) Probably created by someone who had been sniffed and groped and they're waiting for their moment to strike

• 1Worf
  • 1Wow!

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Webpages that don't load properly on purpose, they load half the page and there's some shitty javascript thing you have to click on to load the rest. Worse, some actually load the entire page, they just hide half of it until you click some "expand" button. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Wow!

joz123

Potato del Grande
Webpages that don't load properly on purpose, they load half the page and there's some shitty javascript thing you have to click on to load the rest. Worse, some actually load the entire page, they just hide half of it until you click some "expand" button. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
Slickdeals on mobile is bullshit. 3 items load then its a page and a half ad for some vape shit then 3 more items then another ad.

• 1Like
  • 1Wow!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Faces that look like they eat shit.

Larry Gaddes.jpg

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
it is illegal to not give a bicyclist three feet of space when passing

it is illegal to cross over a double yellow line

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• 1Wow!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking cyclists dont belong on roads that dont have specific lanes for them. Fuck them and their faggot bikes. Get a fucking license, insurance and pay taxes if you want to ride on the road.

People who use nicknames when referring to people you will never meet.

• 8Solidarity
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 8 users

Molten Core Raider
Along the same lines. those god damned motor scooters, liquor cycles, mopeds etc. Those fuckers dont belong on roads either. Or just accept that they are going to be allowed on city streets and up the speeds some so they dont become traffic hazards.

• 1Wow!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Fucking cyclists dont belong on roads that dont have specific lanes for them. Fuck them and their faggot bikes. Get a fucking license, insurance and pay taxes if you want to ride on the road.

It's illegal for them to not use the road in many places.

• 1Wow!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's illegal for them to not use the road in many places.
No shit? He's saying if they want to use roads without bike labes, they should be required by law to have insurance and a license as they pose a big hazard and liability to people in automobiles

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Wow!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Exactly. Its beyond retarded if I want to be on the road in my car Im required to be licensed, have insurance and pay lots taxes(registration, gas tax) to use it. The same requirements should reply to faggot cyclists

That doesnt even get into the retardation of them going 20-30mph below traffic creating hazards. If I did that in a car Id get pulled over and ticketed but its magically ok for a cyclist to do it.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users
it’s not a safe place on the road for cyclists to drive next to cars. In some states, cyclists will be fined for riding their bikes on the sidewalk. I know in a Florida they classify bicycles as a kind of human powered motor vehicle which is stupid, because as stated above they’re not required to pay vehicle insurance for riding a bike.

also, I hate it when people throw their garbage on the side of the road or on peoples properties.

• 1Wow!

Mandriana

Not only are cyclists a fucking hazard, every last one of them can't even fucking obey the rules and laws they're suppose to follow when riding on the road way. The laws are fucktarded too, "Oh no, you can't ride on the completely empty sidewalk, instead ride on the one lane road with parked cars all along said road..."

Fuck off.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It always tickles my pickle after a biker rustled my jimmies by blowing threw a stop sign only to have a cop pull them over and ticket them.

• 1Like
  • 1Wow!

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Exactly. Its beyond retarded if I want to be on the road in my car Im required to be licensed, have insurance and pay lots taxes(registration, gas tax) to use it. The same requirements should reply to faggot cyclists

Plenty of cyclists have drivers licenses, own cars, and pay registration. In some cities, if everyone bike commuting to work suddenly decided to give it up and start driving, traffic would be worsened to the point where you'd wish you never complained about cyclists.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Barf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

Institute minimum speed limit of 50 MPH in all areas. Problem fixed.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Plenty of cyclists have drivers licenses, own cars, and pay registration. In some cities, if everyone bike commuting to work suddenly decided to give it up and start driving, traffic would be worsened to the point where you'd wish you never complained about cyclists.
Interesting. I'm pretty sure you need to pay property tax, registration fees and insure each automobile drive and own.

Edit - let's bot forget the use tax (gas tax) you need to pay, or before you hurr durr electric or hybrid, the often additional fees you need to pay for registration for those vehicles

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Wow!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Slickdeals on mobile is bullshit. 3 items load then its a page and a half ad for some vape shit then 3 more items then another ad.
Request desktop mode. I try to never use mobile sites for anything, they are always fucking awful