Whats rustling your jimmies?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
All my others are in their box, doing their thing...most are broken...lol and sad

But my daily driver - Movado Bold Connect SS bracelet version... is...somewhere...sad and alone... I don't know where I would have lost it... /sigh/
One time I was at a sports game at our arena. Had been having a few drinks. I was sporting a button stud band on my rolex. Girl next to me points at the floor and asked me of that was my watch... Ya it was, face down on concrete. Not a scratch on it. Love those button stud leather bands but now I'm too paranoid to wear them because leather stud hole widens with wear. 😬

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Jx3

Riddle me this...
My super mega bitch cat (who hates everyone except me) shit in my girlfriends shoe this morning. Certainly didn't rustle my jimmies, (in fact the ensuring laughter on my part did the opposite of rustling my jimmies) but having to listen to my woman bitch for the next 3 days will rustle my jimmies.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Another question was added to the chinese bat aids screening. Has anyone in your household been tested for it in the past 2 weeks? WTF? Just tested? Seriously? Lest you think they meant tested positive ... nay nay. They ask about positive tests just before that. I asked for clarification and yes, they just want to know if there was a test. As if that means anything. I've had 4 negative tests since this started. Not because I was sick, because of work. So if one of them had happened to be in the past week, I guess I can't go get lectured about my cholesterol by my doctor (because this screener is to get into the hospital where his office is).

Molten Core Raider
storm.jpg

NHC.NOAA storm graphics. Storms arent usually associated with having "eyes". The eyes form when the storm starts to intensify and organize, but for some reason, the NHC graphic for a hurricane is solid (which is often more what a storm looks like as it is forming) and the graphic for a storm has what would be an eye. Odd in my opinion.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Ninja Death 2 and Ninja Death 3 are available on Prime but Ninja Death 1 is not and the quality on youtube (it's public domain now) is terrible.
CryingPepe.jpg

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
There's a nice elderly man in our neighborhood who voluntarily goes around cleaning up the cigarette butts that smokers leave at a couple of popular smoking areas. He recently placed two laminated signs up saying (basically) "I'm on old man who voluntarily cleans up your cigarette butts. Could you please place them in one of the several biodegradable smoking pouches I've set up. This would make my job a lot easier and my eyesight isn't so good anymore so its harder for me to see them when they are on the ground". This morning all the signs are ripped down and there are cigarette butts strewn all over the place.

I swear to god I am tempted to buy a pellet gun and shoot at the people who smoke down there from my balcony across the road.

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 10 users

Mandriana

Singapore is right about people who litter (especially cunt smokers who litter butts.)

• 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmies rustled

Middle of the COVID crap my allergies are in over drive so I have constant drainage causing a cough. I can't go anywhere without getting 20 death stares. I am nearly to the point of telling people to fuck off with their looks.

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Back to the driver bullshit. Why is the ap asking me to install an older version of the driver. I realize this is probably because I installed the driver manually since the ap didn't offer this version, it's likely not WHQL for whatever that matters, and the slightly older, but more updated than the last version the ap offered. Or some shit like that.

nvidia.png

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Is the .77 a beta driver and you don't have the settings for it to install them? If so I think the software will continue to recommend installing an older released version.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Being 6 pages behind on the Mike Brown thread and getting this

View attachment 289986

Rage

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Moved into a new apartment only about 100 feet down the road from my old apartment. Same landlord. Same plot of land. Same street and gate and all that. Got all my stuff set up and now my front door doesn't lead out onto the street, but a sort of gated courtyard.

Despite that I'm not comfortable in my new place yet.

I keep trying to tell the monkey part of my brain that it is the same old space, but he's not having it. I'm actually far more comfortable at work than sitting in my bed with my laptop. Feels weird.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I cant find my wallet. Last time I had it for sure was Friday when I went to the store. Noticed it was missing Sunday but didnt go anywhere between using it Friday night and Sunday when I noticed. Ive looked all over my house and cant find it at all.

This is some jimmy rustling bullshit.

Last edited:
  • 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I cant find my wallet. Last time I had it for sure was Friday when I went to the store. Noticed it was missing Sunday but didnt go anywhere between using it Friday night and Sunday when I noticed. Ive looked all over my house and cant find it at all.

Under the seat in your car

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
"Stopping processes that stifle innovation and creativity."

In other words, we're cutting our customer support and care lines, and hiring minimum expense intern workers.

Intern workers are supposed to be better than contract workers with fresh ideas and they cost less. Except they're not better because they don't have any experience, or experience with your local applications, and their "fresh ideas" or methods are really just the ideas they just learned from school. Ideas we already use or have determined were bad, unnecessary, tedious, better alternatives. It is true that they cost less. But when it takes 5x as long to develop, your long term OPEX ends up being a lot higher, and your income reduced over the entire timeline. Meanwhile, your product becomes even more outdated because you can't even keep up with UI/UX and methods from 10+ years ago.

Also, I was brought into a new project team and spent the last two months pulling teeth to discover virtually nothing has been done on the project, and there's nothing for me to do for at least another 6 months. They haven't even gotten the budget approved. So... I'm moving to another team so I actually have something to do until that team gets ramped up.

• 1Rustled

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Still in your pant's pocket.

• 1Worf