Whats rustling your jimmies?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Had part of a dead tree fall in a recent storm, need to take care of it. Started working on it today, there's a bees' nest in the base of the (rotten) tree. I got stung about 20 times. Probably 10 or 11 times on my right arm alone. Arm is slightly swollen in various places, and hurts like a motherfucker. And the stupid tree still needs to be dealt with. Now I'm pretty serious about not killing bees, and I even have a couple of hives myself. So I called the bee preservation people. Described the situation, the hive, the bees, and everything. They said they're not honey bees, and am free to destroy the hive. No issues with the environmental folks.

I'm sore and pissed. But I am taking delight in deriving the best way to destroy these little bastards with a clear conscience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Had part of a dead tree fall in a recent storm, need to take care of it. Started working on it today, there's a bees' nest in the base of the (rotten) tree. I got stung about 20 times. Probably 10 or 11 times on my right arm alone. Arm is slightly swollen in various places, and hurts like a motherfucker. And the stupid tree still needs to be dealt with. Now I'm pretty serious about not killing bees, and I even have a couple of hives myself. So I called the bee preservation people. Described the situation, the hive, the bees, and everything. They said they're not honey bees, and am free to destroy the hive. No issues with the environmental folks.

I'm sore and pissed. But I am taking delight in deriving the best way to destroy these little bastards with a clear conscience.
Dawn dish soap. Google it.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bro, I think we've all heard of Dawn dish soap. The fuck is googling the shit going to do for his bee problem? God damn bro. That shit's for cleaning your dishes, not clubbing bees to death.
I'm sure facetious, but dawn + kerosene or something else I forget flammable can basically make napalm I believe.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Going to do truck oil change youve been putting off and can't find the cock sucking fagot toyota oil filter wrench.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Fire

fb4.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Get new precon, play it blindly.
Card lets me search for any Forest, not just basic. Sweet! Does that mean there's a dual land?!
Excitedly search through. There's one nonbasic land with basic land types, a Swamp-Island ...

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Cases with the power buttons on the top, who thought this was a good idea and how the fuck did I not see that this was a terrible idea when I bought cases that had the power button on top? Yes, I am rustled by my own lack of foresight on the issue as much as the issue itself. That is what is so aggravating about it.

iu

Sludig

Well my like 12 year old dell monitor which wasn't turning back on if you turned it off. so I always left it on. Well screen went out. I'm like ok, power off, let it discharge usually an hour later it works...... 10 seconds later a puff of smoke and then fire coming up out of the back of it....

Luckily it petered out in about 5 seconds but jfc trying to blindly upside down try to unscrew the ancient video port cables.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
The fucking chart I need to keep track of leftist "equality" and ideals.

• Listen to women because they're all equal? Nope. Listen to them if they support trans rights but if they're lesbians that don't wan to date a human with a penis then they're "turfs" and they should be shunned.
  • Listen to all black people? Nope. Black liberals should be listened to and if you try to tell them anything then you're awful. But it's totally okay to explain to black conservatives how "confused" they are.
  • Genders should be equal? Nope. Bashing women is misogyny and should be stamped out. Bashing men just fun and everyone should do it.
  • Hate speech is real and it's wrong! Nope. It's not hate speech when we call anyone to the right of us politically a "nazi" and want to punch them in the face. But it's totally hate speech when people don't agree with us about anything trans.
  • Practice what we preach and be the voice of reason trying to win over hearts and minds? Nope. If you voted for trump or don't agree with me you have to get blocked on social media because I can't possibly have any notes of discord in my perfect snowflake echo chamber. I can just share fb posts and retweets with people who agree with everything I say and feel like I'm changing the world. What's that? Have a conversation with someone I don't agree with? HOW DARE you imply that's MY responsibility. Racism will just fix itself... and that's TOTALLY not privilege or anything...

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
This fucking button. I’ve never once intended to click the goddamned thing, and it ruins any chance of catching up on a thread you haven’t looked at in a few days.

35C403BE-5835-4307-B9B4-8B9E5711295F.jpeg

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We've complained about that before. It's only a problem for me me on mobile and now I just zoom in before clicking. Actually with threads like that, I make sure I click out to the right on "pics". That way if I miss I just get gnomedolf's profile. But for threads with short titles I zoom all the way in before clicking.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
"Im so frustrated and stressed, ive been trying to get this working for 2 days now and I havent been able to!"

"I didnt write anything down"

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
My wife went to five guys earlier to get food for us. My kids orders were okay but they completely jacked up my wife's and my order. Missing sauces and toppings on both. They also gave us the wrong type of fries. Then she commented "you would think for $40 they could get these orders right" I thought to myself damn, that's a bit steep even for five guys. Sure enough on the receipt it was $41. I checked my finance software for the last couple of years and our orders are typically $30. They must have jacked up the prices big time because of covid. At those prices you would think they could afford to not hire retards to make hamburgers.