Whats rustling your jimmies?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Employees that ask to go home early every day then when they get their checks complaini that they don't get enough hours.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Most of myjimmy rufflershave been posted. I hate when people cut you off horribly when there is nobody behind you. If they would of waited 5 seconds for you to pass, they could of pulled into that lane like a normal person.
People who use a meme incorrectly.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Having the quality/quantity of my work questioned at job, when it's observably superior.
People that don't signal

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Quick hits. Jaywalkers and no this isn't a self righteous jimmie rustling. It's just fucking dangerous for the drivers too, because there are actually people out there that aren't douchebags and will swerve to miss one and cause an accident.

Also driving related: Stop signs and the people that can't navigate through them. It's every man for himself out there. No one follows the actual rules like who got their first, right side has right of way when you arrive together, in a 4 way everyone goes before its your lane's fucking turn again, etc. Fuck, driving in general.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
People who do not follow the Yield sign are the worse, I've had a few instances where they are speeding way the fuck up to get in front of me, luckily one of those times a cop was sitting around clocking people and he saw it, fuck yeah. People who stop in the isle to talk to their ugly friend at the store? Oh yeah jimmies rustled, my wife hates it too because she knows I am going to tell them to move the hell out of the way in a shitty way to them. Same with the fat 30 or 40 something slob in her rascal turning sideways down the isle cause she forgot to grab her Chips Ahoy. Foodstamp users, and the ones that complain at the checkout that they just dont receive enough a month, heaven forbid if you tell them maybe they should get up off their ass in the morning and work instead of watching Maury and Judge Judy.

Ben_sl

shitlord
Listening to a old, married, gray haired, pot-bellied manager force a 19 year old attractive girl to "put out" for a permanent position at a factory.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Listening to a old, married, gray haired, pot-bellied manager force a 19 year old attractive girl to "put out" for a permanent position at a factory.
Is his defense, if she wasreallyattractive, should could get a better job.

Ben_sl

shitlord
Is his defense, if she wasreallyattractive, should could get a better job.
Her mother wanted her to work there, so she could keep an eye on her. She had to call her mother before she took a shower because if she didn't answer the phone her mom would literally break in her front door to make sure she was alright. She hated working there but her mother had complete control over her.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lots of freeway jimmies rustled. But no one has mentioned my biggest.

Traffic Jam for half a mile or so. After 10 minutes in traffic you see there is an accident on the OTHER side of the freeway going in the opposite direction. People slowed down to look so much that it caused a traffic jam on this side. Also when traffic jams because someone got pulled over and people are gawking.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Her mother wanted her to work there, so she could keep an eye on her. She had to call her mother before she took a shower because if she didn't answer the phone her mom would literally break in her front door to make sure she was alright. She hated working there but her mother had complete control over her.
Well that's kind of ironic. Her overprotective mother puts her in a job where her boss is trying to diddle her. I have the weirdest boner right now.

Ben_sl

shitlord
Well that's kind of ironic. Her overprotective mother puts her in a job where her boss is trying to diddle her. I have the weirdest boner right now.
He did "diddle" her and she got the herp for her trouble, her mother encouraged her to be friendly to the boss so she would be put on full time.
But hey she got a job with benefits and a some wicked looking cold sores.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Devices that you can only charge, and not actually use the ac adapter to run said device, and the battery goes perma dead. Jimmy Rustling Index (JRI) iS 10/10 Who, and when started this bullshit.