Whats rustling your jimmies?

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
People that tell you they'll do something and then they dont do it and never mention it again. Goes from doing dishes or taking out trash to picking up your insulin because your car is in the shop. If your're not going to do it dont say you will, or if you wanted to do it and something came up then simply mention it.

Media in general gets me riled up far too often. Not sure if that's because of the way news reporting and what is actually considered news-worthy has turned to shit or was that says about society as a whole.

Parents that have no control over their offspring.

Old people driving. Whenever I finally pass someone that was holding up the traffic with his bad driving its an elderly person. Cant say I have run into the women driver problem often enough to get annoyed by it, maybe that's an american thing?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Unneccesarily loud eating/smoking noises. Got a friend that pops her lips every goddamn time she takes a drag on her cigarette, and it drives me up the fucking wall.

• 1Harrow

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unneccesarily loud eating/smoking noises. Got a friend that pops her lips every goddamn time she takes a drag on her cigarette, and it drives me up the fucking wall.
She's thinking about your dick bro. Take a hint.

• 1Harrow
Bad drivers (its a passing lane, not a travel lane) 1 person being a selfish prick on the highway can disrupt traffic flow
It's the cell phone lane. Didn't you know?
I've found that if you can manage to get around them, cut it close, and flick them off 9/10, they move. I feel like I'm doing a community service.

• 1Harrow

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
People that accelerate just to block you from getting over when you put your blinker on, more so when it is bumper to bumper traffic like they are going anywhere. So pretty much every one in houston. I fucking hate this city.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
should of
Zxh3nwv.jpg

Zxh3nwv.jpg

• 1Harrow

wantonsoup_sl

shitlord
I swear to god nothing gets my blood pressure higher than having to deal with family and getting that fucking phone call about their computer "not working."

• 1Harrow

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
3. Gay bashers. Jesus Christ people it's 2013, get with the damn program. We're all hating on trannies now, try to keep up.

4. Motorcycles (insert episode of South Park about motorcycles here).
Fword2.png

Fword2.png

• 1Harrow

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
People driving slow. Jimmies be rustling today for sure, couple drops of rain and people freak out.

Cageys not looking twice for motorcycles.

• 1Harrow