Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My OPs Manager: "I sent an email, please verify it came through".
Me: Email did not display the information you wanted to send".
My Ops Manager: "OK, I sent another email with the information".
Me: "Is ________ the information you wanted to send? I just want to verify".
My Ops Manager: "I'm not doing this today. No reason for me to re-verify what I sent you".
Me: WTF.....

I used to have a boss who would type up an email and instead of sending it would hit X. Then 2 days later he'd bitch at me for not responding to the email. Numerous times I showed him how to get to his sent items and see that it wasn't there. But he thought that just meant that for some reason not all sent emails made it to that folder. Then one day I was sitting in his office while he composed a long email to me. We were on the phone with a customer and these were the notes. When he got done, he hit X and OK in one smooth practiced move.
I was like Wait, what was that?
What was what?
You clicked the X instead of sending
no I didn't
Yes you did
No I didn't.
Then what did that box say that you clicked OK on?
I don't know it comes up sometimes I never read it
Yeah it comes up when you click the X instead of send. It's telling you that your draft is about to be deleted.
No it's not
How would you know, you never read it.
You didn't have time to read it either
Yeah but I know you don't get a confirmation box when you send an email. And I saw you click the X
bullshit
Check your sent items folder, it's not there
The emails don't always go there. Lots of times the important ones don't show up for some reason.
Yeah because you always close the important ones without saving them!

Anyway eventually I taught him how to make it save his drafts. Then we were able to go into the drafts folder and see he hadn't sent the shit.

• 4Rustled
  • 3Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 7 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Apply for 20 year mortgage loan through my credit union and get credit pulled. Get email saying congrats im approved for 15 year loan. Have to reapply for 20 and credit gets pulled again.

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Damn Hoss, I'd lose my shit over that.

It was my first real job out of college and I didn't know it could be any different. That dude turned out to be a real piece of work.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Apply for 20 year mortgage loan through my credit union and get credit pulled. Get email saying congrats im approved for 15 year loan. Have to reapply for 20 and credit gets pulled again.

Any pulls for a home loan within a short period only count once against your credit. So while it's annoying, it doesn't hurt you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
My grandkids only go to school 3 hours a day 4 days a week (weds they have to sanitize the school). I spend more time teaching them with this fucking remote learning bullshit than the teachers do at school...Then today my grandson was telling me about what they were doing on recess. WTF you only have them 3 fucking hours and you send them out on recess while I spend my whole day doing your fucking job! Fuck you, Fuck Covid and Fuck Biden....sick of this stupid shit.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
My grandkids only go to school 3 hours a day 4 days a week (weds they have to sanitize the school). I spend more time teaching them with this fucking remote learning bullshit than the teachers do at school...Then today my grandson was telling me about what they were doing on recess. WTF you only have them 3 fucking hours and you send them out on recess while I spend my whole day doing your fucking job! Fuck you, Fuck Covid and Fuck Biden....sick of this stupid shit.
Private school is always a good idea. Gets rid of the scrubs and you can do something that isnt a complaint.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Coworker introduces her new husband, "This is my dude."
He responds, "First of all, I'm your person. And I have a name, it's Brian."

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used to have a boss who would type up an email and instead of sending it would hit X. Then 2 days later he'd bitch at me for not responding to the email. Numerous times I showed him how to get to his sent items and see that it wasn't there. But he thought that just meant that for some reason not all sent emails made it to that folder. Then one day I was sitting in his office while he composed a long email to me. We were on the phone with a customer and these were the notes. When he got done, he hit X and OK in one smooth practiced move.
I was like Wait, what was that?
What was what?
You clicked the X instead of sending
no I didn't
Yes you did
No I didn't.
Then what did that box say that you clicked OK on?
I don't know it comes up sometimes I never read it
Yeah it comes up when you click the X instead of send. It's telling you that your draft is about to be deleted.
No it's not
How would you know, you never read it.
You didn't have time to read it either
Yeah but I know you don't get a confirmation box when you send an email. And I saw you click the X
bullshit
Check your sent items folder, it's not there
The emails don't always go there. Lots of times the important ones don't show up for some reason.
Yeah because you always close the important ones without saving them!

Anyway eventually I taught him how to make it save his drafts. Then we were able to go into the drafts folder and see he hadn't sent the shit.
Versions of this rustled the fuck out of me when I got out of college because I would have to bring A game and all they had to do was whatever the fuck that is and they were barriers to my improvement. Stop getting paid more than me you cunts. Anyway over ten years after college, it never goes away.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I don't usually care much for Veteran's day appreciation nonsense, but an occasional free meal is nice. So I look up some restaurants. Red Robin is offering a free burger and fries.... for a few weeks after Veteran's day. And you have to sign up for their loyalty program. Oh, and the deadline was the 5th, so if you didn't register over a week in advance to get your free meal some time in the weeks after Veteran's day then sorry, you just don't get to be appreciated.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Private school is always a good idea. Gets rid of the scrubs and you can do something that isnt a complaint.
I am actually going to start homeschooling
Have already registered my "Private school" with the state and just waiting on the curriculum packets I have ordered to arrive.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Not really a rustling but...

I can watch it anytime I want 24/7/365 but Band of Brothers just started on hbo and now I have to watch every one of the episodes. Today has been canceled.

Beer, cigar and pizza inc

• 2Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Scanner in home office isn't working properly at the moment.
Went to FedEx to scan a 46 page document.
PRINTING at FedEx is $0.10 per page (ya know, using paper and ink; actual material).
SCANNING at FedEx is $0.49 per page USING NO RAW MATERIALS!

I didn't have a choice but to bend over and pay $25 fucking dollars. Fuckers.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Scanner in home office isn't working properly at the moment.
Went to FedEx to scan a 46 page document.
PRINTING at FedEx is $0.10 per page (ya know, using paper and ink; actual material).
SCANNING at FedEx is $0.49 per page USING NO RAW MATERIALS!

I didn't have a choice but to bend over and pay $25 fucking dollars. Fuckers.
Should have told them to fuck off then buy a 25$ wal mart printer / scanner

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Took some vacation time to get 7 days off again and what do I wake up to today? A text from my boss asking me to work this evening. He knows I just spent a grand rebuilding my desktop and would likely do it.

Plus I now have to call in for a stupid meeting on Friday. Fuckers.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I hate it when people do that.
"I seen that."
"You saw that?"
"Yeah, I seen that."

I truly had a conversation like that once.
I have posted this particular rustle many times. Almost every Monday I get to hear my coworkers talk about how they seen a movie over the weekend. I've even told them a couple of times how to properly say it (basically, if you use "have" then you say "seen", otherwise you say "saw") and occasionally they will catch themselves for the next week or so, but I gave up years ago and now just wince internally multiple times a day.

Along with "supposably" and "I could care less" and a few others that I forget right now. Yes, I work with inbred yokel retards.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I have posted this particular rustle many times. Almost every Monday I get to hear my coworkers talk about how they seen a movie over the weekend. I've even told them a couple of times how to properly say it (basically, if you use "have" then you say "seen", otherwise you say "saw") and occasionally they will catch themselves for the next week or so, but I gave up years ago and now just wince internally multiple times a day.

Along with "supposably" and "I could care less" and a few others that I forget right now. Yes, I work with inbred yokel retards.

Let me axe you sumpin. I could care less what you HAVE SAW in your grammer nazi books. If you can unnerstan it be right.

Should have told them to fuck off then buy a 25$ wal mart printer / scanner

What are you made of money? I downloaded a free scanner app for my cell phone.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity