Whats rustling your jimmies?

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
when a clothing company's XL is way too big, but L is way too small

I literally have to keep a running list of what size I wear across all the stores I shop at because of this shit.

We need an international, standard sizing system. Definitely not Imperial units. Yes, I know people will complain, but if a few beaches whales or insecure assholes literally jump to their deaths because of the blowback, that would be a fair trade.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Commercials. Everything everywhere is a fucking commercial. Even the shit you pay for has commercials. Even the shittiest content has shitty commercials. Thank god i only consume 1-2 hours of traditional media a week or I'd end up in a loony bin.

I just asked my wife, and she says all of my limited tv watching ends abruptly with me storming out of the room followed by me grumbling one of:
  • "Effing commercials are shit!"
  • "Why is everyone on this house hunting show a gay /lesbian /tranny /purplehair /reject"
  • "Fucking idiots are ruining this country"

lol, its almost how I respond to every tv show mine puts on

10 Minutes in, "This is Communist Propaganda (which it literally is, Radium Girls, movie around the girls that were using Radium to paint clocks etc... made up some fake side story about these none existent people that were Marxist Anarcho revolutionist bull shit)

It's fucking everywhere and in everything and these meat puppets puke it back at you like its a unique thought they've had of their own, as thy act as human parrots. They can say words and fool you into thinking they have intelligence, but there is no substance behind what they say. It's all derived of whatever emotion drove them to that conclusion, when the person on the TV with emotionally stirring music said the thing, and that person did a movie that they watched and liked, therefore it is definitely the correct thing to think

Last edited:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking mouth breathing retards who use speakerphone while they have their fucking child running around screaming half the time right next to them.

• 1Solidarity

TJR

I can't freaking read this shit without getting a headache.

Screenshot 2021-05-08 055712.png

• 5Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 6 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Women buy some of the dumbest fucking furnishings.

There's a tiny pillow covered in buttons and tassles and a "blanket" thats 1ft x 6ft with some kind of wavy pattern that keeps ending up in my recliner. The pillow might as well be covered with broken glass, and I have no fucking idea what anyone would use this "blanket" for. Maybe as a snare to catch runaways from horseback or something?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Women buy some of the dumbest fucking furnishings.

There's a tiny pillow covered in buttons and tassles and a "blanket" thats 1ft x 6ft with some kind of wavy pattern that keeps ending up in my recliner. The pillow might as well be covered with broken glass, and I have no fucking idea what anyone would use this "blanket" for. Maybe as a snare to catch runaways from horseback or something?
You are new to women, I take it?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You are new to women, I take it?
Nah, this is just the first one I let decorate my house and she's about to have her privileges revoked.

Edit - oh, and I have to move at least 7 plants/planters twice a day when I open or close the curtains because, I guess, its not acceptable for its permanent place to be 2in away from the windows. Not even talking about window sill herb planters here. These are big flower pots that sit on the floor next to floor to ceiling windows

Fucker

Log Wizard
Nah, this is just the first one I let decorate my house and she's about to have her privileges revoked.

Edit - oh, and I have to move at least 7 plants/planters twice a day when I open or close the curtains because, I guess, its not acceptable for its permanent place to be 2in away from the windows. Not even talking about window sill herb planters here. These are big flower pots that sit on the floor next to floor to ceiling windows
Bwahaha. My GF and I keep separate domiciles. It is the perfect solution for us. I hate doing things for her at her house because I have to do two or three things before doing something. She has the preternatural ability to place large heavy things in front of power outlets or placing things in front of things, so I have to move something in order to do something. Getting a spoonful of sugar out of a jar requires advanced skill in horizontal Tetris.

Oh, and her doilies self replicate like tribbles.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I can't freaking read this shit without getting a headache.

View attachment 353163

These are the people that try to recruit me for jobs, this is just one of many:
1620600006086.png

1620600273056.png

1620600482251.png

1620600597404.png

I reported this, but the site did nothing, even if it wasn’t a scam she/he has no fucking business touching people’s resumes, with that barley comprehensible chicken scratch she's speaking to me in.

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Lol sounds just like the window situation in my place, 15 potted plants, every woman ever

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Manager puts in ticket saying employee "soandso SAID THEY DO NOT HAVE EMAIL. NOT SURE HOW IT DISAPPEARED?".

I figure some how this employee missed place their shortcut so I remind them all the links to most commonly used websites are in a nice folder titled "website links" on their desktop and close the ticket. Also since this is web based email its a rather simple url you can type in the manager should know...

Manager reopens ticket with "soandso DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE SOLUTION NEEDS HELP PLEASE CALL?"

I call them, reset their password and tell them what it is and to login with the new password, password doesnt work

I remote into their computer so I can see exactly what is going on and I see what the problem is...... theyre using their personal email address in the username field instead of their work address

This employee could not comprehend that and why that was the problem. Furthermore this employee had zero idea what their work email is even though they had been using a work email for god knows how long.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Manager puts in ticket saying employee "soandso SAID THEY DO NOT HAVE EMAIL. NOT SURE HOW IT DISAPPEARED?".

I figure some how this employee missed place their shortcut so I remind them all the links to most commonly used websites are in a nice folder titled "website links" on their desktop and close the ticket. Also since this is web based email its a rather simple url you can type in the manager should know...

Manager reopens ticket with "soandso DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE SOLUTION NEEDS HELP PLEASE CALL?"

I call them, reset their password and tell them what it is and to login with the new password, password doesnt work

I remote into their computer so I can see exactly what is going on and I see what the problem is...... theyre using their personal email address in the username field instead of their work address

This employee could not comprehend that and why that was the problem. Furthermore this employee had zero idea what their work email is even though they had been using a work email for god knows how long.

Purge.

Purge, purge, purge.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Just came across a degenerate full mtf tranny trying to pass themselves off as a actual woman browsing nsfw subs on reddit.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Like on the street or what?
On reddit. Degenerate posting in subs meant for women trying to pass his mangled gash off as an actual vagina.

Dared take a peak at his posting history and surprise surprise the dude heavily embraces living a "misogyny fetish". Fucking degenerate.

• 1Barf

Fucker

Log Wizard
On reddit. Degenerate posting in subs meant for women trying to pass his mangled gash off as an actual vagina.

Dared take a peak at his posting history and surprise surprise the dude heavily embraces living a "misogyny fetish". Fucking degenerate.
I've been too afraid to wander away from the video game deals and buildapcsales subs. I do not share your appetite for misadventure.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just did a handful of maintenance stuff to the 2015 Suzuki S40 I picked up a few weeks back, based on both prior experience with motorcycles and the Savage forums I found. Changed the fuel petcock to a different brand that isn't vacuum fed, changed the oil and filter, air filter, changed out a couple rusty bolts.

And the spark plug. You have to remove the gas tank to access it, not a problem since I was already working on the fuel petcock. The fucking old one was barely finger tight. That could be the reason for like 1/3 of the problems I was experiencing goddamn

Fucker

Log Wizard
Just did a handful of maintenance stuff to the 2015 Suzuki S40 I picked up a few weeks back, based on both prior experience with motorcycles and the Savage forums I found. Changed the fuel petcock to a different brand that isn't vacuum fed, changed the oil and filter, air filter, changed out a couple rusty bolts.

And the spark plug. You have to remove the gas tank to access it, not a problem since I was already working on the fuel petcock. The fucking old one was barely finger tight. That could be the reason for like 1/3 of the problems I was experiencing goddamn
I bought a new Triumph. Forks and handlebars were loose. Good thing these weren't needed for the safe operation of the vehicle.

• 1Picard

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought a new Triumph. Forks and handlebars were loose. Good thing these weren't needed for the safe operation of the vehicle.

Yikes. I doubt the previous owner changed the plug, it only has 6400 miles, so it may have walked out over time if it wasn't torqued properly.