Whats rustling your jimmies?

Leon

<Silver Donator>
We are talking about a guy who didnt comprehend people would just have more children and they would be back to square one within a few decades.

The solution to his supposed problem is simply idiotic beyond measure, especially when he had the power to reshape reality to his whim.

have you looked around lately? even without talking about overpopulation we could really use 50 percent less fucking idiots.

Thanos did nothing wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Still better than the comics where he kills half the universe to simp for some pussy.
Bullshit, that was a much better motivation. Gifts given to women don't have to make sense. The comic book motivation was much better. Besides, didnt Death reject him after his gift anyway?

I mean, the MCU Infinity War is so good its hard to criticize any of the central parts. But MCU Thanos motivation is dumb. He spent infinite power and for his efforts... set every planets' population growth curves back by about 50 years.

Thanos did nothing wrong? In a century it'll look like Thanos did nothing, period..

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys realize "Thanos" didn't do stupid shit, it was retarded writers making up shit and they're to blame?

• 1Blown
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You guys realize "Thanos" didn't do stupid shit, it was retarded writers making up shit and they're to blame?
Will Ferrell Beer GIF by Morphin

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
20210607_163249.jpg

Just washed it, went out on a few errands, get home and this. Awful low for a cart, but higher than the bottom part, maybe something odd sized at home depot. Either way I park my jaguar far the fuck away from anyone so maybe wierd vandalism. Deep no fixing it especially since it's plastic bumper. Debating insurance for the depreciation check, and just trying to get a little touch up paint down in there so at least the white doesn't show.

• 7Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Still better than the comics where he kills half the universe to simp for some pussy.
I know a handful of men getting put through the ringer in divorces that would probably kill half the universe to poof a specific pussy.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Plastic bags are not single use. When I get home from the store I save them to use as trash bags.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Worst bags are those scented ones. I got a box by accident and had to throw them away.

Shopping bags here are useless unless putting big junk in them. I didn't notice all the holes until it was too late.

• 2Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Using a shopping bag as a bathroom garbage bag is hardly single use. I was agreeing with you.

In context it looked like you were talking about purpose built smaller garbage bags of some sort for kitty litter. Did you notice lickingdick also thought that?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
In context it looked like you were talking about purpose built smaller garbage bags of some sort for kitty litter. Did you notice lickingdick also thought that?
I took his comment as agreement, that with the ban you now have to buy little garbage bags instead of reusing shopping bags.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I took his comment as agreement, that with the ban you now have to buy little garbage bags instead of reusing shopping bags.

I guess we'll never know. But if you search for bathroom garbage bags on amazon you get tons of hits. It's an actual product category that's probably more expensive than it should be.

• 1Rustled

joz123

Potato del Grande
I guess we'll never know. But if you search for bathroom garbage bags on amazon you get tons of hits. It's an actual product category that's probably more expensive than it should be.

I just use grocery bags for my bathroom trash cans. Those are free.

• 1Worf