Whats rustling your jimmies?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Who sleeps in on their vacation? Get up early to get more fishing done. Or whatever. Vacation time is be alive time.

Vacation is for fucking off and doing whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it. That frequently means sleeping.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fucking losers. Vacation is when I do job training and / or side gigs. I took a 4 day weekend over the 4th of july and built a whole house.

• 2Worf

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Olympic coverage. I don’t have cable so I subbed to Peacock for a month. Most of the stuff I want to watch only has highlights and not full replays. Everytime I tune into their live coverage it’s just a bunch of bozos talking or interviewing the dyke from our soccer team.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
While I also hate that, you can turn your air intake off and your a/c will still work and not take all the smoke in.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
We're being boiled alive slowly, and we are helpless to stop it.

It's worse to be aware of it, than to be oblivious, or faithfully disbelieve it.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
We're being boiled alive slowly, and we are helpless to stop it.

It's worse to be aware of it, than to be oblivious, or faithfully disbelieve it.
goingtogetawholelotworse.meme

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Olympic coverage. I don’t have cable so I subbed to Peacock for a month. Most of the stuff I want to watch only has highlights and not full replays. Everytime I tune into their live coverage it’s just a bunch of bozos talking or interviewing the dyke from our soccer team.
I don't know why they can't figure that shit out and deliver full coverage of the events people want. Sure, it won't all go on primetime, but when you have to sub to a goddam streaming service, they should have a menu of every sport so we can pick and choose. Don't even need announcers for most of it if that's a problem. Hell, I have the TV muted. Just pay the indian dude who does all the infographics an extra 25 cents to do a few more.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Idiot. You should be wearing a mask while driving.

youjustplayedyourself.gif

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Getting stuck behind anyone in the drive thru, that either doesn't know what they want, orders everything custom built, or is ordering for the whole fucking office. Oh and if you're a breeder in a suburban, with 6 kids, the drive thru is not for you; go inside.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Getting stuck behind anyone in the drive thru, that either doesn't know what they want, orders everything custom built, or is ordering for the whole fucking office. Oh and if you're a breeder in a suburban, with 6 kids, the drive thru is not for you; go inside.
Wouldn’t the drive thru be better for them instead of managing kids in a store? If you’re by yourself don’t be a lazy turd and go in or grow some patience.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Wouldn’t the drive thru be better for them instead of managing kids in a store? If you’re by yourself don’t be a lazy turd and go in or grow some patience.
Nope the drive thru is for people who know what they want, and can get through quickly.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity