Whats rustling your jimmies?

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Nope the drive thru is for people who know what they want, and can get through quickly.
I won’t argue with you on that. It’s not rocket surgery. It takes my wife and kids 30 seconds to decide and I make them tell me before I get to the mic. My rule is, if you don’t tell me before, I decide what you get on the fly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I won’t argue with you on that. It’s not rocket surgery. It takes my wife and kids 30 seconds to decide and I make them tell me before I get to the mic. My rule is, if you don’t tell me before, I decide what you get on the fly.
I was stuck in line behind this dipshit who kept asking for dumb things and asking dumb questions. THe guy behind the counter had enough and said "We are done" and pointed her toward the door.

• 2Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also damn near every place has an app so

1. You can figure out what you want ahead of time
2. You can customize the shit out of it
3. Can do all of the above without having to deal with 80 IQ drive through worker combined with shitty speaker/microphone

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Also damn near every place has an app so

1. You can figure out what you want ahead of time
2. You can customize the shit out of it
3. Can do all of the above without having to deal with 80 IQ drive through worker combined with shitty speaker/microphone
Fucking delivery drivers fuck up more often than not. Grocery people always bring stuff to the front door despite clear instructions to go to the garage. I had one Doordash driver leave the meal in the middle of the driveway. And another left it on the side door despite clear instructions to go to the front door and ring the bell. They probably wonder why they are delivery drivers.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Without going into the details for obvious reasons -- jury duty. Just the selection process -- big case -- but, with COVID restrictions so we arrived at the NRG arena here in Houston. Seating in the rafters with one row in front and wouldn't you guess it, this fucking guy right in the middle in front of the podium, socially distanced essentially staring down 2 dozen lawyers for eight solid hours.

We were told we are going to need to come back tomorrow so the other defendants (large corporations, each with their own legal team) can finish asking us questions.

Oh, and 4 people were removed for contempt of court in the opening hour after they refused to wear a mask.

• 1Worf

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Left a job I enjoyed for a job I thought I would enjoy and paid more. I kinda fucking hate it though, and it's only been a day.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't know if it's some Euro thing but like 80% of the drive thru customers here seem to prefer to wait in the drive thru line for 20 minutes while there is absolutely no one inside at the counter. They then proceed to eat their food in their car in the parking lot. How about walking the 20 steps to go inside so you can sit at a table and wash your hands before and after eating. Bonus: not getting your car all sticky and smelly.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't know if it's some Euro thing but like 80% of the drive thru customers here seem to prefer to wait in the drive thru line for 20 minutes while there is absolutely no one inside at the counter. They then proceed to eat their food in their car in the parking lot. How about walking the 20 steps to go inside so you can sit at a table and wash your hands before and after eating. Bonus: not getting your car all sticky and smelly.

News flash: a large portion of the world's population is very, very stupid.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Elevators riding funny then leaving you stuck waiting for the elevator company and the box is getting warm in all my armor.

Do i lay flat on floor or stand and try to jump or tumble like parachute landing when this bitch free falls me to the basement.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Elevators riding funny then leaving you stuck waiting for the elevator company and the box is getting warm in all my armor.

Do i lay flat on floor or stand and try to jump or tumble like parachute landing when this bitch free falls me to the basement.
Can you bend over far enough to kiss your ass goodbye? Because that's about all you can do.

• 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

I watched a video recently, said that that is almost impossible. Some type of dead man lock up with the undercarriage that catches in place?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Owned my car for just over 3 weeks and a trucker coming the other way hits me with a rock and cracks the windshield.

Godfuckingdammt.

• 3Rustled
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Without going into the details for obvious reasons -- jury duty. Just the selection process -- big case -- but, with COVID restrictions so we arrived at the NRG arena here in Houston. Seating in the rafters with one row in front and wouldn't you guess it, this fucking guy right in the middle in front of the podium, socially distanced essentially staring down 2 dozen lawyers for eight solid hours.

We were told we are going to need to come back tomorrow so the other defendants (large corporations, each with their own legal team) can finish asking us questions.

Oh, and 4 people were removed for contempt of court in the opening hour after they refused to wear a mask.

I mean Abbott did say there would not be a mask requirement in Texas. Between this and the schools (and no doubt others), it will be interesting to see who blinks.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dealer replaced coolant reservoir tank. Forgot to actually fill with coolant....

20210815_102752.jpg

• 3Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I watched a video recently, said that that is almost impossible. Some type of dead man lock up with the undercarriage that catches in place?

Otis safety elevators have that lockup. I forget the exact year, but any elevator made to carry people after like 1900 had to have that safety device. If you look you'll see an Otis label on every elevator you use (at least I have when I looked). When they have a freight elevator and don't allow passengers it's usually because it doesn't have the safety catch.

I can't remember the details, but not all elevators use the same mechanism and some are better than others. And, of course, just like any device it can fail.

I have thought of this and my plan was to try to jump. I'm probably wrong though so you should do something else. I don't know the parachute landingm that sounds like a good plan.

I see this post was made tuesday. Did you survive?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I mean Abbott did say there would not be a mask requirement in Texas. Between this and the schools (and no doubt others), it will be interesting to see who blinks.

I bet he was in federal court though. Abbot's mandate means nothing to them.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Otis safety elevators have that lockup. I forget the exact year, but any elevator made to carry people after like 1900 had to have that safety device. If you look you'll see an Otis label on every elevator you use (at least I have when I looked). When they have a freight elevator and don't allow passengers it's usually because it doesn't have the safety catch.

I can't remember the details, but not all elevators use the same mechanism and some are better than others. And, of course, just like any device it can fail.

I have thought of this and my plan was to try to jump. I'm probably wrong though so you should do something else. I don't know the parachute landingm that sounds like a good plan.

I see this post was made tuesday. Did you survive?
Coffin Dancing GIF

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

My only response to that is .... it's fun to jump just as the elevator is stopping and I can tell any other passengers that I'm practicing for if the safety latches fail. Not fun to lay flat on the floor of an elevator and it's downright rude if there are other people.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like