Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was just getting in my car to run to the corner store when 2 of the cars went by at about 75mph. 2nd one was trying to draft off the first or some stupid shit. He was about 10ft off the other cars bumper. I ended up following them when I pulled out of the driveway and got up to about 60 when I saw the sheriff come around the corner. He just told me not to follow them home and now he's parked right on the S turn instead of the fire station in the middle of the straight stretch. No one is doing 90mph coming out of 90 degree S turns. What a dipshit. The fire station parking lot isn't even visible from more than 200ft away in either direction.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I was just getting in my car to run to the corner store when 2 of the cars went by at about 75mph. 2nd one was trying to draft off the first or some stupid shit. He was about 10ft off the other cars bumper. I ended up following them when I pulled out of the driveway and got up to about 60 when I saw the sheriff come around the corner. He just told me not to follow them home and now he's parked right on the S turn instead of the fire station in the middle of the straight stretch. No one is doing 90mph coming out of 90 degree S turns. What a dipshit. The fire station parking lot isn't even visible from more than 200ft away in either direction.
Be a shame if someone set their sprinklers out and accidentally had them dowsing the street in front of your house.....

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I work with a guy who lives on a quiet street in a rural county outside of town.

He told me there are a bunch of longhaired rednecks that whip by on motorcycles. Or at least they did. Apparently he went out there and threw a baseball at them and they stopped.

I'm inclined to believe him. He doesn't seem the type to tell lies to make himself look big.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Summer is almost over. Fecking rain all the time. Depressing.
Almost over? Come to Texas. Today was what we call the real first day of summer. I.e. the first day of the year we hit 100 degrees... (oh yeah and mentally convert that to your crazy euro temp scale...)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

Almost over? Come to Texas. Today was what we call the real first day of summer. I.e. the first day of the year we hit 100 degrees... (oh yeah and mentally convert that to your crazy euro temp scale...)

This summer has been nice. I surely hope it’s not one that lingers to the end of Oct.

• 1Solidarity

Fucker

Log Wizard
I work with a guy who lives on a quiet street in a rural county outside of town.

He told me there are a bunch of longhaired rednecks that whip by on motorcycles. Or at least they did. Apparently he went out there and threw a baseball at them and they stopped.

I'm inclined to believe him. He doesn't seem the type to tell lies to make himself look big.
There was some young guy at the end of the street when I first moved here who blasted around on his motorcycle at 75MPH. One day a cop was parked in between me and my neighbor's house and they cracked him fucking hard. They cuffed him and took his motorcycle. Reckless driving in this state is a nasty charge. I guess he was some giant meathead. I never saw him again and a few days later the repo man took his fake M3 and fake AMG and the bank took his house.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ordered a new fridge 2 weeks ago. Delivery guy gets here today with it, tells me there's a huge dent in it and has to be re-delivered and to wait for a call to reschedule it. Fucking Home Depot.

• 1Rustled

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Got a guy who sent me a "modbus map". Only problem is that there's no modbus communications. For those who don't know, modbus is an old communication protocol that's still used everywhere because it's solid and simple. But it's being used less and less these days and apparently kids today think a fucking "modbus map" is just a list of tags and what registers they use in different controllers. I swear to god one day I'm going to start throwing modems at these kids. Literally. I have a cabinet full of motorola 9600 baud modems and nothing better to do with them.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Been having alignment issues on the pista that my local Ferrari dealer can’t seem to figure out. Super annoying.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I commute up and down a highway and often at empty hours in the morning. So i like getting down the on ramp doing 120 and bullying left lane campers. 550 hp I find makes for more opportunities to cut thru traffic than my slower 6 second cars. Also the town was kind enough to build me a 1 1/4 mile drag strip right by my house accessing the frontage road.

I rarely go but we have mountain twisties or not far from stone wide open Wyoming highway if i want to test the 186mph top speed.

Though to further this vehicle derail, I am looking to get a paramotor next year and commute a couple times just to amuse my coworkers.
Bro what you driving? We should do a FoH exotic cars and coffee

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bro what you driving? We should do a FoH exotic cars and coffee
Been posted a few times including prior to the post you quoted as we got on car derail.

Piece of shit below

FB_IMG_1621002514980.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You want to sleep in on your vacation? Well fuck you were starting major street construction at 730am right outside your house!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You want to sleep in on your vacation? Well fuck you were starting major street construction at 730am right outside your house!

Who sleeps in on their vacation? Get up early to get more fishing done. Or whatever. Vacation time is be alive time.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users