Whats rustling your jimmies?

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I just found out the Wachowski brothers are trans...
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
So there's a term thrown around Brahma, called Normie.

It's in reference to those who are just trying to live their lives, and either aren't entrenched in sociopolitical events, or are assuming the MSM is telling them more or less what they need to know aka "Normals" not haha "Conspiracy Theorists".

Now the Wachowski's went trans a while back, and it's not really a hidden piece of news, but the MSM decided it wasn't a compelling news story for reasons....

Now you know...but the question is how much do you think the MSM has willfully neglected to tell you, or more importantly what they've completely lied to you about?

No one really cares what the Wachowski's decided to do to themselves, its irrelevant; and yet somehow two super famous directors going trans, and you didn't get the memo.

I'm reticent to believe in Normies, because everyone that isn't in control, is subject to being pulled into the game, willful ignorance isn't preclusion; so perhaps this meaningless revelation will be useful to you.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
So there's a term thrown around Brahma, called Normie.

It's in reference to those who are just trying to live their lives, and either aren't entrenched in sociopolitical events, or are assuming the MSM is telling them more or less what they need to know aka "Normals" not haha "Conspiracy Theorists".

Now the Wachowski's went trans a while back, and it's not really a hidden piece of news, but the MSM decided it wasn't a compelling news story for reasons....

Now you know...but the question is how much do you think the MSM has willfully neglected to tell you, or more importantly what they've completely lied to you about?

No one really cares what the Wachowski's decided to do to themselves, its irrelevant; and yet somehow two super famous directors going trans, and you didn't get the memo.

I'm reticent to believe in Normies, because everyone that isn't in control, is subject to being pulled into the game, willful ignorance isn't preclusion; so perhaps this meaningless revelation will be useful to you.
Or maybe he doesn't give a shit what people do.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Went to Chipotle on my way home Wednesday night, ordered ahead via the app so it would be ready. Of course there is just a bag with the burrito, no cup for my drink, no bag of chips. Eventually get those, since thankfully it says right on the fucking receipt, even though they can't fathom that it was put out there without them. I'm clearly not holding them, so I'm not trying to screw them over.

Three hours later, stomach cramping up bigtime. Spend most of the night heaving my guts out, or shitting them out, sometimes both. Skip work Thursday because I can, and this is a good enough reason.

Somehow, I threw out my back while puking, and I ended up not getting any rest at all last night because it hurt so bad. It seems I am officially old.

IB4 don't eat at Chipotle. Roger that, got it!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Its pretty much never meat that makes people sick. Its ecoli in the lettuce and other veggies that dont get cooked.

Also, this cunt;

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought about conducting an experiment where I have a few bins and throw these kinds of junk mail into bins by category (warranty, ads, etc) and see how much accumulates in a year. Send a few pics to the turbo liberal climate hippies and they'd probably go ape by the volume of trees being destroyed

I used to stuff them all back into whatever envelopes were sent in the junk. I have to pay for my trash service so fuck them, they can pay to throw it away. It gave me some measure of satisfaction. The postal carrier got mad at me and I told her to stop putting the trash in my mailbox then. She said legally she wasn't allowed so I shrugged and walked away. Might be my imagination but I do think my junkmail load got slightly lower.

Minor point ... the MSM was right on this one. It's not compelling. No one cares. No one should care. If you care you're the problem. The people who care are the ones giving the attention whores the attention they seek. Stop giving shit like that oxygen and it'll go away.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
CPAP I use was recalled because the insulaton they use to deaden the sound can break down and expose you to cancer causing chemicals right up you nose.

The real jimmy rustle is that my doctor knows nothing about it. After i registered with Phillips they told me to contact my doctor to get tested and see if I was exposed. The doctor's office was like "HURR DURR EXPOSED TO COVID 19? DURRRRRRRRR"

Then they told me to call the store where I bought it. Okay, how is a store going to determine if I was exposed? They aren't doctors. They can't do an examination or run tests. In fact all the store is doing is giving you a bacterial filter if your doctor prescribes one. I guess bacteria is smaller than whatever fumes are created?

Fortunately I'm not a poor and this was my backup CPAP.

BTW for anyone else who uses them, it's phillips CPAP, biPaps, and some venitllators.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Minor point ... the MSM was right on this one. It's not compelling. No one cares. No one should care. If you care you're the problem. The people who care are the ones giving the attention whores the attention they seek. Stop giving shit like that oxygen and it'll go away.
Well it blew Brahma's mind

Up is down, left is right, yes like I said irrelevant

MSM probably told to not throw a fuss, to bad they get to arbitrarily decide what-to and not-to make a big deal out of

It's almost like you should cancel MSM, and look for better sources of information

Fucker

Log Wizard
Well it blew Brahma's mind

Up is down, left is right, yes like I said irrelevant

MSM probably told to not throw a fuss, to bad they get to arbitrarily decide what-to and not-to make a big deal out of

It's almost like you should cancel MSM, and look for better sources of information
Sense making you are not. Bong water change you should.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
CPAP I use was recalled because the insulaton they use to deaden the sound can break down and expose you to cancer causing chemicals right up you nose.

The real jimmy rustle is that my doctor knows nothing about it. After i registered with Phillips they told me to contact my doctor to get tested and see if I was exposed. The doctor's office was like "HURR DURR EXPOSED TO COVID 19? DURRRRRRRRR"

Then they told me to call the store where I bought it. Okay, how is a store going to determine if I was exposed? They aren't doctors. They can't do an examination or run tests. In fact all the store is doing is giving you a bacterial filter if your doctor prescribes one. I guess bacteria is smaller than whatever fumes are created?

Fortunately I'm not a poor and this was my backup CPAP.

BTW for anyone else who uses them, it's phillips CPAP, biPaps, and some venitllators.
I’m convinced most doctors these days are just coasting through their jobs making bank. They either don’t put thought into their jobs or were diversity enrolled at medical school. I haven’t seen my actual doctor in 4 years, just the nurse practitioner. He’s either busy or not in the office with Friday been off every week.