Whats rustling your jimmies?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Changed my schedule around so I could take someone out for UAS training today. They got delayed with other work and said he'd be done by 11. Waited until 1pm, still busy. Had a conf call at 1 and the last speaker patted herself on the back for formulating a new hiring strategy that "actively promotes diversity". Decided maybe I WILL take lunch today and got a phone call at 1:4t from the dude that wanted to do some UAS training saying he was ready. Told him "Nope, too late to start". Just bought tickets to a Ryan Reynolds movie and now I'm ordering a beer and about to take the rest of the day off.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Changed my schedule around so I could take someone out for UAS training today. They got delayed with other work and said he'd be done by 11. Waited until 1pm, still busy. Had a conf call at 1 and the last speaker patted herself on the back for formulating a new hiring strategy that "actively promotes diversity". Decided maybe I WILL take lunch today and got a phone call at 1:4t from the dude that wanted to do some UAS training saying he was ready. Told him "Nope, too late to start". Just bought tickets to a Ryan Reynolds movie and now I'm ordering a beer and about to take the rest of the day off.
I miss the days when people respected a schedule.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had some mushroom ravioli for lunch that was really good but since then my asshole seems to be possessed by a DJ and it's bumping Lil John remixes of turn down for what. It's fucking rank and bubbly where you can't trust it. I have gone to check 2-3 times over this afternoon thankfully the wipe test shows I am safe but some of those base drops feel questionable. Beastie Boys just started playing Paul Revere, I feel like this was a bad lunch choice but it did taste good.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Remind me to post about literal retards smelling my fart during this movie. Still here, still laughing.
I went to watch Free Guy at 3pm on a Tuesday with the hopes that id be the only one there. 3:05 movie and I was alone until 3:03 when 4 old people walked in. When I got up to take a piss, I realized it was 3 tardlies and 1 caretaker that was a cunt's hair above the tard line.

Anyways, I dropped a real corpse-smelling tooterino and caused quite a stir in the forsaken. I'm about to put my daughter to bed and don't have time to type up a full report, but the sounds that those 3 made when they caught a whiff was fucking hilarious and will be in my memory forever.

• 6Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I went to watch Free Guy at 3pm on a Tuesday with the hopes that id be the only one there. 3:05 movie and I was alone until 3:03 when 4 old people walked in. When I got up to take a piss, I realized it was 3 tardlies and 1 caretaker that was a cunt's hair above the tard line.

Anyways, I dropped a real corpse-smelling tooterino and caused quite a stir in the forsaken. I'm about to put my daughter to bed and don't have time to type up a full report, but the sounds that those 3 made when they caught a whiff was fucking hilarious and will be in my memory forever.
That should be in the tickle your pickle thread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Ok, daughter is in bed.

of the 3, 2 were women and 1 was a man. Very, uh....typical....physical appearance. The man smelled my fart first. Well, I guess he smelled it second since I smelled it first and immediately wondered if it would waft that far. it did, and the first thing I hear is the man start sniffing like he had an acute runny nose attack and couldn't find a tissue. He turned around and must have said something to the caretaker. I heard her mumble something back, but couldn't make out what anyone said. His sniffing got louder. We're about 10 seconds into the discovery at this point, and both of the women caught my trail at about the same time. Anyone remember the video of the woman that was stomping grapes and fell? Remember the sound she made?
Here:

That's -exactly- the sound the first lady to catch a smell made, followed about 2 seconds later by the the other lady whispering "BAD SMELL" at 200 decibels. There was about 10 more seconds of loud sniffing, moaning and muttered whispers, but that was the end of it. I wish I had a bigger finish to report back to you all with, but oh lordy I wish I had that all recorded with perfect audio. Those 4 were together and I was the only other person in the theater, pretending like nothing was happening. Whew, my composure though. Solid granite. What a man of stoicism I was today, just sitting there straight-faced, hoping that one of the near-eyes was a serial flatulator and that I wasn't even in the suspect pool.

• 6Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Ok, daughter is in bed.

of the 3, 2 were women and 1 was a man. Very, uh....typical....physical appearance. The man smelled my fart first. Well, I guess he smelled it second since I smelled it first and immediately wondered if it would waft that far. it did, and the first thing I hear is the man start sniffing like he had an acute runny nose attack and couldn't find a tissue. He turned around and must have said something to the caretaker. I heard her mumble something back, but couldn't make out what anyone said. His sniffing got louder. We're about 10 seconds into the discovery at this point, and both of the women caught my trail at about the same time. Anyone remember the video of the woman that was stomping grapes and fell? Remember the sound she made?
Here:

That's -exactly- the sound the first lady to catch a smell made, followed about 2 seconds later by the the other lady whispering "BAD SMELL" at 200 decibels. There was about 10 more seconds of loud sniffing, moaning and muttered whispers, but that was the end of it. I wish I had a bigger finish to report back to you all with, but oh lordy I wish I had that all recorded with perfect audio. Those 4 were together and I was the only other person in the theater, pretending like nothing was happening. Whew, my composure though. Solid granite. What a man of stoicism I was today, just sitting there straight-faced, hoping that one of the near-eyes was a serial flatulator and that I wasn't even in the suspect pool.

How did you manage to stay straight faced? I had something similar happen at Universal Studios when they had that Simpsons ride. I'm not used to super greasy & rich theme park food. The Simpsons ride was a big car they would put 1-3 families in per 3-d show. I let out a monster, and it hit the other families right when Maggie Simpson threw a diaper or some shit. The family behind mine actually said 'Wow, it even smells like baby diapers, it's so real!' You wouldve been disappointing in my composure, I could not stop giggling.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Back when I was in high school, myself and my family were on a summer trip to Vegas. We were walking around the Stratosphere after coming out of dinner on the top level and my dad let out the most horrible fart I can think of. That shit doubled the humidity level in the vicinity, it was so thick and moist. So we GTFO of there and we spot this group of guys in their 20s or so that are deep in conversation coming down the hallway. They hit that fart and all stopped dead in their tracks like they hit a brick ass wall and started yelling about how bad it was. We also had an exchange student from Japan with us who had told us of how her family called her dad "the champion" because of his potent toots. She just looks at my dad after that and says "you new champion."

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't wanna brag, but I'm the master of keeping a straight face. My best friend since high school (and roommate for almost 6 years after college) is an attention whore, so he was always doing stupid "look at me" shit. The thing was, his crazy shit almost always required a straight man, and since the rest of our friends were terrible at it, that was always me. His go-to move was acting retarded too. (Gay was another favorite of his, because back then everyone was super scared of even being thought of as gay.)

Some examples (tl;dr perhaps, definite cool story bro, so only click if you care):

Back when video stores were a thing, we'd go look every weekend. Because he was bored, my friend starts acting retarded and saying he wants pizza (If you've seen Multiplicity, you know how he said it). I tell him we're not at the pizza store, so we'll pick a movie and then go get some at the Little Caesar's next door. He literally flops to the ground on his back like a toddler and starts screaming that he wants pizza, kicking his legs and flailing his arms. Suddenly, the four other friends that were with us scatter, giggling like little girls, while the entire store is staring at my friend and me. Instead of trying to reason with my apparently retarded little brother, I just tell him that he lost his pizza privileges and grab his arm and drag him out of the store on his back, him screaming that he is going to tell mom the entire time.

We also ordered pizza a lot, before there was shit like delivery fees and driving fees and whatever other bullshit that raises the cost exorbitantly. He loved to act retarded to whomever delivered the pizza. Eventually we got a regular delivery guy, the sweetest little old man that was super patient with the alleged retard. My friend actually started doing his freakout/hyperventilating routine once, and this old man grabbed him and held him so he stopped struggling and told him everything was going to be ok, he just needed to calm down, etc. We felt horrible after that, but he couldn't stop being the retard and let the guy know it was all fake, you know? One time we weren't thinking and my friend was going to pay via check, and the old guy literally helped him write the check, and refused to let him write it for more than the amount of the pizza, thus taking zero tip for himself. If there is a heaven, that guy should be there.

The best one though, was another pizza story. We had a bathroom directly across from the front door of the apartment, so my friend goes in there before they are due and tells me to get the door when it rings. So I open it and see a cute little high school chick standing there with our pizza. Before I can say anything, the bathroom door flies open and my friend comes bursting out in nothing but his tighty whities and chocolate pudding smeared in various places about his body (including his face) with wads of toilet paper stuck to the pudding, screaming in his best Multiplicity voice that he wants pizza. That poor girl almost dropped the pizza right there, and probably peed her pants. I had to bodily tackle him to keep him from getting to her. I mean, obviously he wouldn't have actually done anything to her, but in the moment you just have to act like it is real and play along. If I had immediately started laughing (like all of our friends in the next room that could see us but not the girl), she would have been upset that we were obviously playing a prank on her or something. But you roll with it, like I did, and she is terrified but at least doesn't feel humiliated. And she probably had a fucking fantastic story forever after. We tipped her extremely well at least. She never came back though.

He got me once, and it is completely unexplainable why I cracked at that moment. Maybe because it was so out of the blue. There was a board game store in the mall, and we were walking by and were going to go in, and I saw a really super cute girl working inside. Kinda goth/punk, which I wasn't into at all, but she was still fucking cute as fuck to me despite all that. I made the mistake of mentioning that before we walked in. So we go in, start looking around, and the girl comes up and asks if she can help with anything. Immediately, totally straight face, my friend says, "Do you have the latest Dungeons & Dragons books? My friend here (me) is really excited about the changes they've made to the paladin class." We already knew they didn't carry D&D books there (nor did I ever play a paladin!), and this was mid 90s when it still wasn't exactly cool to play, particularly to tell cute girls that you did. Still, it shouldn't have embarrassed me, but it did, and I could tell just by the heat on my face that I must have turned bright fucking red. I broke the cardinal rule of just going with it and tried to stammer out that he was just messing with me, I didn't even play D&D, but at that point it was beyond salvaging. I, a man in his mid-twenties at that point, just turned and walked out of the store in humiliation. That's the only time, and I have no idea why that got me so bad.

• 4Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
About 16 years ago, I took a job at a call center (because I was too dumb to understand the bullshit job description). On the first day, myself and about 20 other new hires were sitting in a training together. I met another dude my age when he bummed a cigarette off me during a break. Towards the end of the day, during another break, he tells me that sometimes when he takes a fat shit, a little bit of cum drips out of his dick. He tells me how weird this is and it only started happening a few months ago, and he doesn't know if the cum drips out because it feels good or if it feels good because cum is dripping out. There was fucking zero segue into this topic and we'd probably talked a total of 5 minutes before it....and he won't let the topic die. So I eventually shuffle away and never see him again.

It just occurred to me a week or two ago that he was fishin' for a buttfuckin'

Edit - oh, and the reason this rustled my Jimmies is because for the past 16 years, I've been glancing at my cock after a fat dump to see if I ever leaked anything. That fucking guy...

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
My balls are currently on fire.

Cleaning my bathroom, busted out the ajax to scrub the shower cause it's been a while.

Drop the ajax can and it lands standing straight up.

Fires ajax powder out of it like a fucking shotgun.

Right up my fucking gym shorts.

Cleaning day is also laundry day so I'm commando.

My life is currently hell.

30 minutes in the shower and it's not letting up.

Tell my girlfriend we're probably not banging this week.

She won't stop laughing at me.

• 8Worf
  • 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My balls are currently on fire.

Cleaning my bathroom, busted out the ajax to scrub the shower cause it's been a while.

Drop the ajax can and it lands standing straight up.

Fires ajax powder out of it like a fucking shotgun.

Right up my fucking gym shorts.

Cleaning day is also laundry day so I'm commando.

My life is currently hell.

30 minutes in the shower and it's not letting up.

Tell my girlfriend we're probably not banging this week.

She won't stop laughing at me.
I thought I was going to get some hotel sex on a road trip once. "I'm on my period". I ended up beating off in the shower, but it was a shitty hotel and they didn't have lotion, so I used the conditioner. Apparently my dickskin is allergic to conditioner? By 3pm the next day, I could barely walk. She was laughing at me during the whole car ride home, up until we stopped to get gas and the pain from getting out of the car was so bad that I turned ghost-white and almost passed out. My entire sack and the trunk of my mighty willow were basically made out of the same krinkly plastic they use for chip bags. I was barely on this side of "it's time to go to the ER", AKA:
1632195146345.png

And ronne, everything I put on it felt like teabagging a volcano, except this stuff (which is pure fucking magic cream of the gods in 99% of life's skin ailments):
1632195199179.png

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
About 16 years ago, I took a job at a call center (because I was too dumb to understand the bullshit job description). On the first day, myself and about 20 other new hires were sitting in a training together. I met another dude my age when he bummed a cigarette off me during a break. Towards the end of the day, during another break, he tells me that sometimes when he takes a fat shit, a little bit of cum drips out of his dick. He tells me how weird this is and it only started happening a few months ago, and he doesn't know if the cum drips out because it feels good or if it feels good because cum is dripping out. There was fucking zero segue into this topic and we'd probably talked a total of 5 minutes before it....and he won't let the topic die. So I eventually shuffle away and never see him again.

Edit - oh, and the reason this rustled my Jimmies is because for the past 16 years, I've been glancing at my cock after a fat dump to see if I ever leaked anything. That fucking guy...
Not to downplay the fact that this guy was probably fantasizing about your mighty willow plunging into his gaping butthole, and not like you can go back and tell this guy, but for anyone that might think something like this is happening to them...it is very, very likely that it is actually an STD called trichomoniasis. I know this because I didn't realize an old girlfriend of mine had been a whore before I met her, and trichomona can remain dormant for a very long time, or get passed back and forth, and rarely shows up in the male with any symptoms at all, etc. I would sit and take a shit, and piss of course, and see what looked like a couple little drops of jizz at the front of the toilet. I was early 20s at the time so I too thought it was just my mighty testicles producing jizz around the clock. Nope, that's discharge, very similar to if you've ever stuck your finger in a girl with a yeast infection, just on a much smaller scale. (I almost barfed when I realized what I had stuck my finger into that time, same girlfriend too.)

A round of antibiotics is all it takes to clear that up, and at least back then they were more than happy to prescribe it over the phone, but both partners have to take it at the same time, otherwise you'll just keep passing it back and forth.

And to keep with the theme of this thread, my jimmies are rustled because now I'm remembering what a cunt she was, and the 2 years of my life I wasted with her. Thanks!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

That's absolutely disgusting! SO gross I don't believe it. Do you still have the guys number? Asking for Foler.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was about to call my mom and figured I needed a stiff drink to help me through the call, so I made a hefty rum n coke first. Then I knocked the fucking thing over 2 minutes into the phone call.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Rustled

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
That's absolutely disgusting! SO gross I don't believe it. Do you still have the guys number? Asking for Foler.
Wow surprised you haven’t been locked up in prison yet you child abusing faggot pedophile.

It rustles my jimmies that you are allowed to continue to walk free and abuse kids.