Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You a Physical Therapist? Because my wife has lower back problems and she has a sheet full of planks she's supposed to do that came from her PT.

No, but several of my clients are (own a chain of health clubs) and over the years have shared advise, knowing that I'm a gym rat (and aging). Planks aren't inherently bad, but they are not great for your back if you have certain problems. There are much better - and less stressful - exercises someone can do for their core. Its always best to consult a professional. What works for one person may not work for another. It depends on several factors.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Had to go into a crawl space today. Not a big deal I do it about 3 times a week.

The door to this one was 12 inches. That’s fine it opened up a bit on the other side

but then we had to crawl 50 feet and the drain we had to reach was on the other side of a beam. Someone or something had dug out a small tunnel beneath the beam.

I got under there and onto the other side and just geeked out. Felt like I was trapped. No air flow. Really hot. It was filled with HVAC tubes and I couldn’t find the drain and bailed

The guy I was riding with tried three times and had the same thing happen to him

I only went in because he couldn’t really fit and I’m smaller

anyway we told the dispatcher and he told us to charge the owner. We tried to argue but he said do it so I took the invoice and went inside. Told the owner, “Our dispatcher wants to charge you but if you say no I’ll walk right out of here and won’t bother you again, because we couldn’t do it. I’m sorry.”

he said no hard feelings and told us he wouldn’t pay.

Then the dispatcher calls later and says he is going to send me and another guy (who is also bigger than me) to try again tomorrow

I’m not super claustrophobic but it was different down there
How was your return visit?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fucking delivery cunt stole our dinner lol
Saw on the app that the food was delivered but we didn't get anything. Called the restaurant, they told it was not 1st time.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw on the app that the food was delivered but we didn't get anything. Called the restaurant, they told it was not 1st time.

Food delivery businesses are a scourge. Nice thought, but it's shit.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
I've had a few missing packages from Amazon lately. They usually show a picture of the package at the door to show it was delivered (they can still take it) but this dude posted a picture of nothing and no package came. At least Amazon is good about reshipping stuff.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I've tried to use delivery services as little as possible now. Biggest rustle was ordering 80 bucks worth of wings from our favorite place only to watch the driver do a u-turn before turning into our parking lot, take a picture of the food on his passenger's seat and peace the fuck out with it. Go to get a refund and have GrubHub begrudgingly tell me that they can give me a refund this time, but they may not be able to in the future because I've asked for one too many times. Bitch, I've asked for a refund twice, the time where they literally stole the food and another time when we got someone else's order from a completely different restaurant and it was food we didn't like, so we couldn't make the best of it. Not only that, I didn't get the $10 promo I had used back and they don't refund the fucking tip, so not only did this mother fucker steal our food, I tipped him $10 for the fucking privilege. And just in general, it's a rare thing to get an order that's actual correct, and this goes for all the services. Usually at least a missing drink, no sauces even if we paid for extra, and if we ordered 2 of something we're probably only getting one of them.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I noped out of door dash when they sent me one of those BLM news letters about how much they're donating to POC

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Last Doordasher was a week or so ago. Sat out in front of the house for a minute arguing with his girlfriend. Almost new Audi SUV...I wonder what they could have been on about. :oops:

The number of delivery people who have aversion to driveways is astounding. My house in Idaho had a long assed driveway and about half of drivers would park in the road and carry orders in. WHY?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've only Doordashed twice and both times it was KFC and both times it got here in an amount of time that I would not consider mathematically, legally or physically possible.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Is there no oversight for the food stealing? I keep hearing that drivers walk away with people's food over and over, how is 1 failed delivery not an instant firing offense? I worked sited delivery and it was simply impossible to steal an order. Is nobody working at Doordash to monitor their tickets?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there no oversight for the food stealing? I keep hearing that drivers walk away with people's food over and over, how is 1 failed delivery not an instant firing offense? I worked sited delivery and it was simply impossible to steal an order. Is nobody working at Doordash to monitor their tickets?

Do you know how many hundreds of thousands of 50 IQ street thugs there are to replace whoever is fired?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

Delivery drivers for Walmart Grocery delivery... probably 2 orders get stolen in a 12 hour day. like $200 orders.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
If I get food at a restaurant - whether fast food or real restaurant - if I drive that food home and eat it there, its fucking cold garbage.

Fast food expires about 2 minutes after it leaves the window. No longer worth eating.

Now explain why I would want to pay someone - a person who can't get a job better than delivering fast food - to pick up that food and drive it to me.
Its definitely gonna be inedible shit when it arrives based on the elapsed time.
Its very likely the wrong order.
They may just decide to steal it.

No matter what, heres what we know is true - this food was alone, unsupervised, in a car with the kind of faggot who works for door dash.

Contrary to popular rumors, inside restaurants food is very rarely fucked with. I worked in 7 different restaurant kitchens (not counting fast food) over the span of 4 years and literally never once saw food fucked with. EXCEPT the douchbag who kept insisting his filet wasnt done enough; that one did fall on the floor before going back on the grill. Still, thats literally once over 4 years.

You can be certain that every single door dash order has been rubbed on some sweaty jogger balls, at minimum.

So cold, wrong, and contaminated - how is this service a thing?

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You people vastly underestimate peoples laziness. That's why this shit service continues, the money keeps flowing.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
If I get food at a restaurant - whether fast food or real restaurant - if I drive that food home and eat it there, its fucking cold garbage.

Fast food expires about 2 minutes after it leaves the window. No longer worth eating.

Now explain why I would want to pay someone - a person who can't get a job better than delivering fast food - to pick up that food and drive it to me.
Its definitely gonna be inedible shit when it arrives based on the elapsed time.
Its very likely the wrong order.
They may just decide to steal it.

No matter what, heres what we know is true - this food was alone, unsupervised, in a car with the kind of faggot who works for door dash.

Contrary to popular rumors, inside restaurants food is very rarely fucked with. I worked in 7 different restaurant kitchens (not counting fast food) over the span of 4 years and literally never once saw food fucked with. EXCEPT the douchbag who kept insisting his filet wasnt done enough; that one did fall on the floor before going back on the grill. Still, thats literally once over 4 years.

You can be certain that every single door dash order has been rubbed on some sweaty jogger balls, at minimum.

So cold, wrong, and contaminated - how is this service a thing?
I always figured that food is rarely fucked with, other than dropped, because people are lazy and doing that takes effort.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
so not only did this mother fucker steal our food, I tipped him $10 for the fucking privilege.

This is something I never understood. Why the hell do people do the tip before they get the food? That is the dumbest part of this story. People can have valid arguments all day long over tipping vs not tipping. But there is no valid argument for tipping before you know if the service is worth a shit.

Start tipping cash and write in the notes that the tip will be cash. That will solve all of your food delivery problems.

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
My sister had a baby last night at like 1145.

15 more minutes and he could’ve been born on 2/22/22. I told my wife if she had pulled that crap I would’ve been rustled for life!

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity