Whats rustling your jimmies?

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Found that they had Robocop to watch for free on youtube movies so I watched the heck out of it, then saw they had Robocop 3 for free to watch as well, but for some dumb ass reason Robocop 2 you have to pay for....why....why make 1 and 3 free while making 2 a (Buy or Rent) title?!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Found that they had Robocop to watch for free on youtube movies so I watched the heck out of it, then saw they had Robocop 3 for free to watch as well, but for some dumb ass reason Robocop 2 you have to pay for....why....why make 1 and 3 free while making 2 a (Buy or Rent) title?!

I've got a bit of a soft spot for Robocop 3 but I'm rustled that Peter Weller isn't in it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought robocop3 was universally reviled.

• 1Smuggly

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I experienced this with John Wick

My rustle: when opening up google search results and instead of creating a tab etc, a pdf/file downloads - wtf, not without permission.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Someone decided to reroof a house at 7am on a saturday. Nothing but pssh psssh pssh psssh all god damn morning.

I could understand if it was the middle of summer but fuck you its March. The high today is 78.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
If it's 78 in March where you are at, then that's a perfect day to re-roof. No one wants to be up on a hot roof sweating their balls off on 100+ degree day.

• 2Solidarity

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
If it's 78 in March where you are at, then that's a perfect day to re-roof. No one wants to be up on a hot roof sweating their balls off on 100+ degree day.
I think the idea is it makes sense to start roofing super early in the middle of summer cause it's not unbearably hot until like 11AM, but right now you can roof in the middle of the day and it's fine so why start super early. But yeah maybe have stuff to do, maybe just wants to get it out of the way early and such.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Around here, construction is so hot and heavy they're probably working longer hours while the weather is cool. Don't know what it's like in BP's neighborhood.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the idea is it makes sense to start roofing super early in the middle of summer cause it's not unbearably hot until like 11AM, but right now you can roof in the middle of the day and it's fine so why start super early. But yeah maybe have stuff to do, maybe just wants to get it out of the way early and such.
Early is it, with possibility of side jobs or just getting home before it's dark is nice.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Being too addicted to easy money while we have near unlimited overtime. Going to have just shyof 160 hours on a 2 week paycheck.

An uptick from a more steady 120 hours over the last year.

Starting to wear on me, and i am incredibly behind on the house, nor get to enjoy various toys the work has afforded me.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do it in cycles. 2 months taking over time, then 2 months normal schedule. Avoid burnout and be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

• 1Solidarity

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Why are all women under 50 always on the cusp or in the midst of a mental breakdown?
share discover GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Why are all women under 50 always on the cusp or in the midst of a mental breakdown?
Raaised to believe they were princess, and not the chubby mothers they are turning into. Worst are the ones who picked career over family, hit 45 and then get passed over for young women who aren't a pain to deal with. Not only insane, but bitter and mean because the only thing they have waiting for them at home is a box of wine.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Raaised to believe they were princess, and not the chubby mothers they are turning into. Worst are the ones who picked career over family, hit 45 and then get passed over for young women who aren't a pain to deal with. Not only insane, but bitter and mean because the only thing they have waiting for them at home is a box of wine.
Those ones certainly do love being fisted tho.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Having to play amateur IT at work lately because IT is a bunch of fucking amateurs. Had to remote in to 2 coworkers computers this morning to fix Windows 10 nuking IE settings. Most are on cheap laptops running W10 Home so shit isn't locked down properly. Had 1 coworker taken out on a Saturday morning by a spontaneous upgrade to W11 a few weeks ago. I got in tonight to see the server time still hasn't fucking been adjusted for DST, which is creating another set of headaches.

God help the other companies that we do IT for.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Being too addicted to easy money while we have near unlimited overtime. Going to have just shyof 160 hours on a 2 week paycheck.

An uptick from a more steady 120 hours over the last year.

Starting to wear on me, and i am incredibly behind on the house, nor get to enjoy various toys the work has afforded me.

I changed jobs, quit my last one in June. I decided to take the entire rest of the year off because I'm good with money and don't really have to work again...BUT I want more toy money lol.

It kind of ruined me to be honest. All summer just hanging out, spending the day with family at water parks or wherever I feel like that day. Now even my 40ish hour a week job annoys me. Doing those hours is ok short term I suppose, but don't miss out on life :*(