Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
When people *insist* on talking on the phone instead of email. Like bitch, you sent me one email telling me we need to discuss. Then another email asking when would be a good time for a call. You fucking faggot, just put the content in the first email and we'd be done by now.

When this happens I assume it is because they want to say something "off the record", and I make sure to follow up with an email recapping the conversation. Dishonest fucking faggots. Just put it in the email, douchehole.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
People who listen to loud distorted conversations on speakerphone. Happens more often than it should and I can never make any of it out, like why even expose yourself to that kind of noise not only voluntarily but maintained?

I ended a toxic relationship two months ago, two! feels like forever ago. Life has gotten so much better since, like across the board better. But fuck for some reason these past few days have been rough. Keeping myself busy, but any pause, there she is. like wtf.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I live in Sacramento, which is obviously the capitol of the state. The number of businesses IN THE CAPITOL that have Capital with an A instead of with an O is jimmy rustling. Sure, MAYBE one or two of them mean it like a capital letter, or money-type capital, or maybe even the British "Capital, dear chap!" (although I'll admit I have no idea which way that one is spelled) ... but most of them clearly just spelled it wrong, to the point where often there is some sort of image of the capitol building to reinforce the fact that whomever named the business is just fucking retarded. I'm honestly not sure I could do business with any of them if I needed to.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I live in Sacramento, which is obviously the capitol of the state. The number of businesses IN THE CAPITOL that have Capital with an A instead of with an O is jimmy rustling. Sure, MAYBE one or two of them mean it like a capital letter, or money-type capital, or maybe even the British "Capital, dear chap!" (although I'll admit I have no idea which way that one is spelled) ... but most of them clearly just spelled it wrong, to the point where often there is some sort of image of the capitol building to reinforce the fact that whomever named the business is just fucking retarded. I'm honestly not sure I could do business with any of them if I needed to.

That's marketing baby. All the Capital motherfuckers appear in the phone book before all the Capitol motherfuckers.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
no, it's going to be a laundromat. Or maybe a laundrAmat?
Landrumat.

LandruProjection.jpg

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
Was going into some small non chain convenience store to get a soda
They had a sign that read
"ATM machine located inside."
God damn I hate shit like that, also when I was a kid we always referred to the Laundromat as a washateria

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was talking to a (liberal) former coworker this afternoon. He said his best friend works in "big tech, for one of the big ones" and is really pissed off that their hiring dept won't let him hire a white man for a position because his department isn't diverse enough, but he has almost zero candidates that aren't white men. He's been trying to fill the position for 7 months and has plenty of white male applicants. (If this former coworker is exaggerating at all, I would expect him to exaggerate in the opposite direction)

Also, his wife works directly under Kate Brown ((D), OR Gov) and he said "The last 2 or 3 years have gotten really bad in our neighborhood. There was a guy sleeping up against my mailbox with a needle next to him and a pile of garbage/mail between his legs when I went to get my mail on Thursday". Now they're looking to move out of Portland, and he said "That whole rural livin' thing we've talked about is getting more and more appealing".
He only brought up the possible move because of how it related to the story about his friend in big tech. He said his friend keeps guilt tripping him and his wife for "...fleeing the shithole you and your wife helped create". lulz.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I was talking to a (liberal) former coworker this afternoon. He said his best friend works in "big tech, for one of the big ones" and is really pissed off that their hiring dept won't let him hire a white man for a position because his department isn't diverse enough, but he has almost zero candidates that aren't white men. He's been trying to fill the position for 7 months and has plenty of white male applicants. (If this former coworker is exaggerating at all, I would expect him to exaggerate in the opposite direction)

Also, his wife works directly under Kate Brown ((D), OR Gov) and he said "The last 2 or 3 years have gotten really bad in our neighborhood. There was a guy sleeping up against my mailbox with a needle next to him and a pile of garbage/mail between his legs when I went to get my mail on Thursday". Now they're looking to move out of Portland, and he said "That whole rural livin' thing we've talked about is getting more and more appealing".
He only brought up the possible move because of how it related to the story about his friend in big tech. He said his friend keeps guilt tripping him and his wife for "...fleeing the shithole you and your wife helped create". lulz.
People leaving California, NY, Oregon etc. should be banned from voting for life.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider

R5pPl2FtR16rY-HBcmKIcHiajRiHzXBsyZMRGRkm_W0.png

• 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'm rustled by you being rustled because you're actually the one confusing the words. A capital is a city, a capitol is a building.

1648141768093.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
March 7th:
- Bank says they will have my client's docs done by the 21st or 22nd, its busy

March 21st:
- Bank says "we told you it would be by month's end"

March 31st:
- Bank still hasn't produced my client's closing documents, despite receiving nearly $400,000 wire from clients.

Now I get to apologize to the clients, again, for the lender's failings. 3 strikes homies.

• 1Rustled

Goatface

trying to buy some parts locally for our 81 dodge truck. over a dozen messages from the guy still not gotten a time or place.

• 1Rustled

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When a movie/show/thing that should have sound starts out completely silent. At least include a low melody - else I'm going to be taken out of the immersion to think I muted my system by mistake or something

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Not sure where to put this.

My daughter and I spent all day out on the town yesterday. Saw a few fucking weirdos at the playground that obviously are victims of their mother's insanity. Saw a few giggly-white teenagers scrawling #BLM on the sidewalk in front of Starbucks, right next to the table they were sitting at.

Then we started walking towards my work so she could use the bathroom and some greasyfat Cave Trolless with blue hair waddled out of a breakfast joint. My daughter pointed at her and said "She has blue hair!" The lady just looked over at us and stared for about 2 seconds and I, with maximum restraint, said "People make all kinds of choices in life". FatBlue Troll just stared at me for another second or two and then rolled down the street.

Pretty much a non-story overall, but it's tough not to be a sneering old man when I walk around and see the fucking weirdos multiplying. At least when I was a teenager, it was just wallet chains, JNCOs and frosted tips.

Oh, and there was also a gaggle of weirdo teens that walked into the ice cream store when we were sitting outside. The fattest/tallest one was maximum tranny and it seemed like he just made the choice to start wearing women's clothes because he already had massive tits.

• 4Like
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users