Whats rustling your jimmies?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Maybe this should be in the parents thread but I'm rustled by myself so here goes.

My 15 month old grandson isn't talking yet and I'm starting to get those pangs of worry and competitiveness I remember from raising my kids. My rational mind tells me, you can ask him to get the red pen off of the table and bring it to me and he will do that, quit worrying. My concern mind is telling, omg he walked on his tip toes when he was excited once, he's autistic.

Shits exhausting.
My 4 year old grandson was having trouble with his speech, he would talk but it was very hard to understand him as he didnt form his words correctly...they had him tested and found out he is hard of hearing. He hears low muffled speech and so thats how he learned to talk. Might be something worth checking out if you are truly concerned.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Holding Back Jim Carrey GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
John Goodman Reaction GIF

Training colleagues, ultrasound assisted cath and pleuradrains in pediatrics. Fecking raw chicken we used as a phantom gave me and a couple others the runs, salmonella most likely. And here I was avoiding Kinder chocolates like the plague...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My concern mind is telling, omg he walked on his tip toes when he was excited once, he's autistic.

That means autistic? I thought it mean gay. Fuck, it would be hilarious if it turned out my nephew was just autistic. I bet his husband would be devastated.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oh hey, woken up by roofers working on my neighbor's house.

Not even 7 am.

• 1Rustled

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Dis bitch CONSTANTLY drinks my booze, but the only fucking thing she ever buys is white wine, ginger beer and white claw

• 1Harrow

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Having to fire a lender because they sucked. Local guy great but I was handed off to their Kansas team for an out of state sale in OK. Started process last week, last night they finally let us know appraisal schedule for May fucking 9th 10 days before close and nearly 5 weeks since we initiated the loan process. At least decent chance of a low appraisal messing with the deal, so to waste that long when we could be looking for houses trying to beat further rate increases.
Found local to the home lender who could get it in 1.5 weeks and even dropped a tiny bit of %. So Rustled tickled pickle?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
On week 2 of 4 kids taking turns getting sick. Influenza A which seems to always then be followed by ear infection. I’d kill a bitch for a night of uninterrupted sleep

• 1Like

Goatface

so guy bought house next door about a year ago, wife and kids, couple of teen, another about 5 and newborn. talked to just a bit when 1st moved in. not super friendly, but doesn't annoy me either. about 6 months, seemed to stop going to work. another neighbor seen him hanging around odd places a night. recently bought old foxbody mustang, and another harley. last week, he started wearing a Warlords mc cut. which i can't find dick all about. the site with the most info was a gta group. looked at 3 different mc pages and they all have different logos.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
so guy bought house next door about a year ago, wife and kids, couple of teen, another about 5 and newborn. talked to just a bit when 1st moved in. not super friendly, but doesn't annoy me either. about 6 months, seemed to stop going to work. another neighbor seen him hanging around odd places a night. recently bought old foxbody mustang, and another harley. last week, he started wearing a Warlords mc cut. which i can't find dick all about. the site with the most info was a gta group. looked at 3 different mc pages and they all have different logos.
Burn the house down at night. Plant evidence of hells angels. Bingo bango

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've been rescheduling a big ass flight in complicated airspace for 3 weeks because of shit weather. Fri/Sat are the only 2 days in the forecast that look like we can do aerial mapping, so I just rescheduled a 4th time to those 2 days to try and get this thing done.

FAA just emailed me to say they cancelled my Friday authorization because of a fucking presidential Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR).

• 1Harrow

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I have a 10 year old Benz. She is getting long in the tooth.

I've been wanting a new Escalade. Said fuckit and swung by the dealership near my house.

100k+!!!! What in the living fucky fuck!!

I didn't even wait for them to approach me. Just left.

Me at the dealership:

oh-my-god-omg.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I have a 10 year old Benz. She is getting long in the tooth.

I've been wanting a new Escalade. Said fuckit and swung by the dealership near my house.

100k+!!!! What in the living fucky fuck!!

I didn't even wait for them to approach me. Just left.

Me at the dealership:

View attachment 408822
May i suggest a pallisade/telluride

• 1Like