Whats rustling your jimmies?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Not sure where to put this.

My daughter and I spent all day out on the town yesterday. Saw a few fucking weirdos at the playground that obviously are victims of their mother's insanity. Saw a few giggly-white teenagers scrawling #BLM on the sidewalk in front of Starbucks, right next to the table they were sitting at.

Then we started walking towards my work so she could use the bathroom and some greasyfat Cave Trolless with blue hair waddled out of a breakfast joint. My daughter pointed at her and said "She has blue hair!" The lady just looked over at us and stared for about 2 seconds and I, with maximum restraint, said "People make all kinds of choices in life". FatBlue Troll just stared at me for another second or two and then rolled down the street.

Pretty much a non-story overall, but it's tough not to be a sneering old man when I walk around and see the fucking weirdos multiplying. At least when I was a teenager, it was just wallet chains, JNCOs and frosted tips.

Oh, and there was also a gaggle of weirdo teens that walked into the ice cream store when we were sitting outside. The fattest/tallest one was maximum tranny and it seemed like he just made the choice to start wearing women's clothes because he already had massive tits.
Yeah, The more I go amongst people the more I pray for the zombie invasion.
Was at the grocery store with my daughter and she was talking about how much this meat she buys for fajitas has risen in price (almost double what it was just a month ago) when these two blue haired fat dyke trolls walked by so I said very loudly "Thanks creepy Joe, worst thing to ever happen to this country" hoping to get a remark from them but alas they just gave me dirty looks and walked by.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Oh look, more faggoty posters too scared to post in politics and instead keep bringing that shit into screenshots yet again!

• 3Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ok, jimmies are seriously rustled on behalf of my coworker, but maybe I'm just not knowledgeable enough on this subject to make a true judgment.

And before I start, this really is about a coworker, this isn't "asking for a friend" when it is really me. I'd tell you guys if this were me. And I'm not married, nor do I have any kids, so this wouldn't impact my life anywhere near like it does my coworker.

Gonna be a little tl;dr but whatever. Coworker (we'll call him Bob) found out many years ago (over a decade easily) that he had a daughter (we'll call her Jill) from a woman he dated briefly years ago. They took a dna test and it confirmed he was the father. The conception would have been like 10 years before he met his current wife, whom he had 4 kids with. Wife was upset, but was way before her time, so ultimately nothing to bitch about except women being bitchy. Particularly since the girl even said her mother didn't contact Bob on purpose, so how could he have known he was a dad? He was in the Army at the time they hooked up too, so he moved on and never heard from her.

Anyway, just today this other girl (call her Betsy), roughly the same age as Bob's oldest kid (within a few months), contacts Jill and says that she took a dna test and it connected Betsy to Jill. Immediately they decide Bob must be her dad, and Jill texts this info to one of the real daughters. Who then tells Bob's wife and everyone else in the family, and now they are posting text messages and shit all over Facebook, saying Bob is a piece of shit, cheated on his future wife when she was getting pregnant with their first child, wife is talking divorce, daughters are going mental, etc.

Let's skip all the bullshit about posting on Facebook and not handling this in a private manner. From what he was able to tell me, and admittedly it is jumbled and somewhat hysterical, Betsy did the dna test and it sent her to Jill...not him. From my guess, she probably did an Ancestry.com test or something. I don't think paternity testing sites would have that info publicly available? And if it was an ancestry site, never having done one myself, all that really does is confirm relationship, right? Because the reason this is relevant is that Bob's brother (who is now dead) was also living in this area at that time, and man-whoring around a ton. Is it not possible that the dna result is just pointing to the general relationship, not specifically that Bob is the father? Could his brother be the father with a "dna match" like I am describing?

Obviously he needs to do a true paternity test, but his wife and kids have practically crucified him already. The wife is a nurse and claims "that's not how dna works" when I told him to mention it might be the brother. Oh, and to the obvious question, Bob doesn't remember sleeping with anyone beside his future wife back then, but if the timing is close so it is always a possibility. He's almost certain he didn't, but he's doubting his memory now with all this dogpiling. He admits to being a whore before he lived with the wife, and he'd tell me if he definitely did, but he thinks he's innocent.

Is there any way he's not the father, given the limited info I've supplied? I'm really rooting for him NOT to be the father so he can tell his wife and daughters to eat shit and hold that over their head in EVERY argument henceforth. Right now I'm really fucking rustled over how shitty they are treating him. And even if it is him, that was 28 fucking years ago. He's a totally changed man now, and I'm not just saying that. He did drugs, was an alcoholic, etc. so who knows, maybe it was him. But today he does none of that, donates time to feeding the homeless and charity, would give you the shirt off his back, etc. If his wife wants to throw all that away for something that happened when he was that other person, then fuck her, she doesn't deserve the man he is now. However, it would break him, so...yeah, hoping he's not the dad.

• 1WTF
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
At the very least, the DNA test is pointless as far as convincing his wife and kids of his innocence. Might be useful in court proceedings though.

From the way you describe it, I'd be waiting for the other shoe to drop. 2 random kids out of nowhere seems too low to just be bad coincidence. EDIT: misread timeline, nevermind on that.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
From my guess, she probably did an Ancestry.com test or something. I don't think paternity testing sites would have that info publicly available?
Not publicly but most of these DNA testing websites are setup for you to find other people you are related to.

My father took one and he ended up being contacted by a long lost niece once his niece saw him on it. Also my sister and a number of my extended family have all used the same service which lead to the hilarious result of finding out an aunt of ours cheated on her husband.
And if it was an ancestry site, never having done one myself, all that really does is confirm relationship, right? Because the reason this is relevant is that Bob's brother (who is now dead) was also living in this area at that time, and man-whoring around a ton.
Kind of. Has bob taken the test himself or just the kids? The accuracy as far as how closely you are related to someone depends on how many related people take the test iirc

This whole situation has an incredibly simple solution; just have bob and the supposed bastard daughter take dna tests. Its what started this.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not publicly but most of these DNA testing websites are setup for you to find other people you are related to.

My father took one and he ended up being contacted by a long lost niece once his niece saw him on it. Also my sister and a number of my extended family have all used the same service which lead to the hilarious result of finding out an aunt of ours cheated on her husband.

Kind of. Has bob taken the test himself or just the kids? The accuracy as far as how closely you are related to someone depends on how many related people take the test iirc

This whole situation has an incredibly simple solution; just have bob and the supposed bastard daughter take dna tests. Its what started this.
Yeah, he's going to go have a test done with her, as she is here in town still. But his immediate family has already convicted him, basically. The original test he took was ONLY for paternity of the first daughter, not any ancestry site. He's never taken one for ancestry stuff, and I don't believe any of his direct family has either, except for maybe that first girl, Jill. Which is who the new girl, Betsy, got matched up with, which is why I'm assuming this is all ancestry.com type shit.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is a bit of give and take with those tests, but both me and my son did them, and you could definitely tell we were related from the results lol.

It also showed hes only like .5% native american, so my ex-Father in Law is a goddamn liar.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ok, jimmies are seriously rustled on behalf of my coworker, but maybe I'm just not knowledgeable enough on this subject to make a true judgment.

And before I start, this really is about a coworker, this isn't "asking for a friend" when it is really me. I'd tell you guys if this were me. And I'm not married, nor do I have any kids, so this wouldn't impact my life anywhere near like it does my coworker.

Gonna be a little tl;dr but whatever. Coworker (we'll call him Bob) found out many years ago (over a decade easily) that he had a daughter (we'll call her Jill) from a woman he dated briefly years ago. They took a dna test and it confirmed he was the father. The conception would have been like 10 years before he met his current wife, whom he had 4 kids with. Wife was upset, but was way before her time, so ultimately nothing to bitch about except women being bitchy. Particularly since the girl even said her mother didn't contact Bob on purpose, so how could he have known he was a dad? He was in the Army at the time they hooked up too, so he moved on and never heard from her.

Anyway, just today this other girl (call her Betsy), roughly the same age as Bob's oldest kid (within a few months), contacts Jill and says that she took a dna test and it connected Betsy to Jill. Immediately they decide Bob must be her dad, and Jill texts this info to one of the real daughters. Who then tells Bob's wife and everyone else in the family, and now they are posting text messages and shit all over Facebook, saying Bob is a piece of shit, cheated on his future wife when she was getting pregnant with their first child, wife is talking divorce, daughters are going mental, etc.

Let's skip all the bullshit about posting on Facebook and not handling this in a private manner. From what he was able to tell me, and admittedly it is jumbled and somewhat hysterical, Betsy did the dna test and it sent her to Jill...not him. From my guess, she probably did an Ancestry.com test or something. I don't think paternity testing sites would have that info publicly available? And if it was an ancestry site, never having done one myself, all that really does is confirm relationship, right? Because the reason this is relevant is that Bob's brother (who is now dead) was also living in this area at that time, and man-whoring around a ton. Is it not possible that the dna result is just pointing to the general relationship, not specifically that Bob is the father? Could his brother be the father with a "dna match" like I am describing?

Obviously he needs to do a true paternity test, but his wife and kids have practically crucified him already. The wife is a nurse and claims "that's not how dna works" when I told him to mention it might be the brother. Oh, and to the obvious question, Bob doesn't remember sleeping with anyone beside his future wife back then, but if the timing is close so it is always a possibility. He's almost certain he didn't, but he's doubting his memory now with all this dogpiling. He admits to being a whore before he lived with the wife, and he'd tell me if he definitely did, but he thinks he's innocent.

Is there any way he's not the father, given the limited info I've supplied? I'm really rooting for him NOT to be the father so he can tell his wife and daughters to eat shit and hold that over their head in EVERY argument henceforth. Right now I'm really fucking rustled over how shitty they are treating him. And even if it is him, that was 28 fucking years ago. He's a totally changed man now, and I'm not just saying that. He did drugs, was an alcoholic, etc. so who knows, maybe it was him. But today he does none of that, donates time to feeding the homeless and charity, would give you the shirt off his back, etc. If his wife wants to throw all that away for something that happened when he was that other person, then fuck her, she doesn't deserve the man he is now. However, it would break him, so...yeah, hoping he's not the dad.

i've done one of those. It would show the 2 girls as half sisters if they shared a parent. For men, they can usually tell you what parent is shared because of which chromosome shit is passed on. For girls that may not apply, i'm not sure.

Also, the site is always clear about it being a likely half sister, or likely 2nd cousin. I can tell you that for my mom and sister it nailed the relationship but for all the other matches it has probably been guessing too close. I can't be sure because I haven't actually checked a family tree on any of those. But the fact that I don't know any of them means they're probably not cousins or second cousins. I chatted with a few and there was only 1 where we could even find a last name that was in both families.

So yeah, I'm curious what it said exactly. If his brother is the father it probably would have identified the girls as cousins. If it identified them as half sisters it's equally likely that they share a mom. My money is on that scenario. She's probably a piece of shit who gave one of them up for adoption.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
There is a bit of give and take with those tests, but both me and my son did them, and you could definitely tell we were related from the results lol.

It also showed hes only like .5% native american, so my ex-Father in Law is a goddamn liar.

when it comes to the injun thing, DNA doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is being on the rolls. If the ex father in law was on the rolls, then he's a full blooded indian. If not, then he's just another redneck with delusions of grandeur.

Goatface

one of my friend, has 2 brothers. when his father passed away, a guy contacted them saying he was their half brother. he didn't want anything, in fact he was dying of cancer. they did some tests and he was. couple months later, another guy contacts them, turns out to also be his dad's. the 2nd guy, starts looking for more and a year later finds another brother. he also found a possible another brother and sister, but they didn't want anything to do with it.

=

a different friend and his wife got dna kits as a gift. his grandfather told everyone he was 1/8 cherokee. his message when he got the results "we might be the whitest couple on the planet"

• 1Worf

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
when it comes to the injun thing, DNA doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is being on the rolls. If the ex father in law was on the rolls, then he's a full blooded indian. If not, then he's just another redneck with delusions of grandeur.

he wasnt on the rolls, but he's an african american with delusions, not grandeur, just delusions.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

The percentages are a strange thing, they change over time as they change... Something. My wife started at 10 percent of one group, she's up to 14 percent now. Our son is listed as 0.5 percent.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The percentages are a strange thing, they change over time as they change... Something. My wife started at 10 percent of one group, she's up to 14 percent now. Our son is listed as 0.5 percent.

Mine said I'm 0.1% Middle Eastern, like they just threw something in there to add spice to my otherwise German, Italian, and eurotrash ancestry.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
yeah that's the other problem with using it to prove how much injun you have. They change it all the time.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
A very immaterial rustle, however;

I'm on my 8th millionth play through of Skyrim while all of you are playing Dark Souls IV

I do not, for the life of me understand, why I have to--to get the "best" of anything--do Trade Skills,

I don't understand why to level Trade Skills, I have to do Trade Skills, because I don't understand why any retard wants to play a poor simulation of Black Smiting and do 2,000 menial clicks after collecting 10,000 heavy items that fill up your inventory.

Why do some retards think it's fun to preform menial tasks in video games?

It doesn't even make sense from a lore perspective, Medieval Knights didn't fucking make their own armor, the best warriors don't make their own armor. They might get acquainted with it, and pick up some minor skill for their own maintenance, but they devoted themselves to training for warfare, not brutally demanding and tedious metallurgy.

So fucking stupid....

Last edited:

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
To follow up on that, even from a story standpoint…. Isn’t it more likely someone who dedicated their entire life to smithing and crafting (ie a legendary smith npc) would be better at it than someone who does it for a small portion of their life as a means to an end (the player)?

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i've done one of those. It would show the 2 girls as half sisters if they shared a parent. For men, they can usually tell you what parent is shared because of which chromosome shit is passed on. For girls that may not apply, i'm not sure.

Also, the site is always clear about it being a likely half sister, or likely 2nd cousin. I can tell you that for my mom and sister it nailed the relationship but for all the other matches it has probably been guessing too close. I can't be sure because I haven't actually checked a family tree on any of those. But the fact that I don't know any of them means they're probably not cousins or second cousins. I chatted with a few and there was only 1 where we could even find a last name that was in both families.

So yeah, I'm curious what it said exactly. If his brother is the father it probably would have identified the girls as cousins. If it identified them as half sisters it's equally likely that they share a mom. My money is on that scenario. She's probably a piece of shit who gave one of them up for adoption.
He got some more info from speaking directly to the girl finally, and it turns out he very likely is the dad. He literally knew her mom for 3 hours on a bus ride to Reno, both of them hammered out of their minds, when he was on a mini-break from his future wife when they were fighting, and banged her in a car when he drove her home from the bus station, which is why he didn't remember it until he heard the story. The mom told the daughter that she never looked for him because there was nothing between them except a drunken fling and he didn't owe her anything. Which is great, except that the girl wanted to find her dad of course, and now his wife and daughter can't understand that their lives are vastly better for him being in their lives, no matter what mistakes he made early on. His son completely understands at least, and basically said all the same things I have been telling him, but we'll see what the cunts end up thinking after they've cooled down.

I so much wanted it to not be him, just so he could hold it over their heads forever for being such judgy cunts. Ah well. If there's anyone still young on these boards, remember to wrap that rascal! You never know when it might come back to haunt you.

• 1Like