Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Missing an exit then there no turn offs for way too long, start debating using those Authorized Vehicles Only connectors, cursing no official turnaround for what feels like thirty minutes one way. And had to take shit this whole time. Nothing on giving radio. Miss the light coming in so now sitting by phone light

I mean realistically what are the chances a cop will see you use one of those?

I still go down to the next exit

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
"I understand, Officer, but Hoss from Fires of Heaven authorized me himself. Give me a moment and I'll find the post for you..."
I said authorize yourself dumbass. You're a taxpayer, so you paid for it all.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meet new group of people. Have good time. One tells me I'd make a good match with her friend (not there).
Meshed well with those there so Feeling good about it, so do some sleuthing. I'm 99% sure it's an overweight uggo. The kind no personality could overcome. Insultingly. Paint me Dennis from Always Sunny.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
"Hoss says I pay your Salary, officer. Because taxes."

If they give you any guff, pull out your credentials.

il_570xN.3508813322_cqz8.jpg

or this if it's more appropriate

61TZ9GK8dvL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Windows 10 search being some algorithim driven bullshit that wants to feed you the latest popular internet results is some of the most infuriating shit ever done.
My tablet trying to make me create an online account every time I restart, deactivated this feature 1000 times, it always comes back. I’m really at the point where its hard for me not to justify installing a linux distro once and for all if not for the once and a blue moon itch I have to play a video game

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
YouTube now having content other than videos. I want a quick bite sized view, not a scroll fest to get to bite sized views. If I wanted this BS I'd stay on FB.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
YouTube now having content other than videos. I want a quick bite sized view, not a scroll fest to get to bite sized views. If I wanted this BS I'd stay on FB.
That's exactly why they have shorts, so you endlessly watch shorts.

Goatface

had to call 911 to get ems, took them 30 mins to get here.
everything is almost ok now.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I remember one time my uncle thought he was having a heart attack. We were so far out in the boondocks that we just jumped in my truck and got to the hospital quicker than the ambulance could have gotten to us. But once at the hospital we found out that if you drive yourself in they just assume it's not serious and we still waited hours to find out he needed to take a nitro pill.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
City did some work on utilities right in front of my house this week. They tore up a 5x5 patch of the road directly in front of my drive way. The finish on their asphalt job looks like shit.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Missing an exit then there no turn offs for way too long, start debating using those Authorized Vehicles Only connectors, cursing no official turnaround for what feels like thirty minutes one way. And had to take shit this whole time. Nothing on giving radio. Miss the light coming in so now sitting by phone light

I've come to notice that you just aren't rewarded for following the rules, especially in cars. Hot summer, but super tint is illegal? Fuck it, noone is enforcing that now.

Use that u-turn, save 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back. chances of getting busted are like 1 in 10000.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've come to notice that you just aren't rewarded for following the rules, especially in cars. Hot summer, but super tint is illegal? Fuck it, noone is enforcing that now.

Use that u-turn, save 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back. chances of getting busted are like 1 in 10000.
This guy fucks.

Now stop defending lefties, you twat

• 1Harrow

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Super rustled ATM.

I worked like a dog all week including watching my youngest son's kid tonight until he went to bed because he was working. At 11 I started a three hour drive to my family's hunting cabin. At 2 I made it, unpacked, my dog is going wild with excitement over grouse season. We both look forward to this all year but it's 3am now, I'm wired, and I need to sleep. I noticed the place and grounds are especially great probably because my brother's friend, who is a two time cancer survivor and recently divorced, has been staying here.

I know I left a really good bourbon there just for an occasion like this. Everything is done so I check the liquor cabinet, it's gone. Everything else is mostly gone as well. Everything from rum, to whiskey, to fucking Jaeger meister has one little sip left at the bottom of the bottle. Like a child that ate all the cookies but left a few partials to cover for the crime the fucker drank it all without replacing.

So here I am, rustled, drinking a whiskey, rum, vodka, courvoisier sour and trying to get tired.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Working out of town on the weekend. 3 drunk Mexicans come into the hotel at 1am, loud as fuck.
Same 3 Mexicans leave at 430am-5am. Loud as fuck.

main-qimg-17248fd65dfff9ebcb09c1f983767b5e.gif

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
1664645737514.png

1664645904156.png

1664645958869.png

So let's take another franchise with a loyal, venomous fan-base (who were already comfortable with flexible gender roles) and force-feed them over-the-top pedantic faggotry and completely piss off hundreds of thousands of loyal readers.

Why? Because being ecclectic isn't enough. Being tolerant isn't enough. Being an artist isn't enough. Being iconoclastic isn't enough. You must be force fed interracial faggotry into source material that is already more progressive/controversial than this remake can ever be.

We must just SMASH any kind of art, even if that art probably helps the woke agenda, and make it pedantic, fascissistic faggotry. Like the original Interview With a Vampire wasn't faggy enough? That didn't serve the woke agenda better than this upcoming trash will?

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity