Whats rustling your jimmies?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I guess this is...pickle tickle at the same time?

So I have an older s550 Benz. 10 years old. Just passed 100k. Like clockwork, the suspension goes. These cars are notorious for that. Last year the car is an inch off the ground in the morning, rises when I start the car. Bring it in to Benz to fix. 5k to replace the struts etc. All part of the whole luxury car deal thing.

Last month same thing starts happening (I've been in a loaner a month+), I am under warranty from Benz for a couple years for the struts. They don't even look at the struts because they just replaced them last year. They replace everything from sensors to hydraulic pump (They blew the pump and lines). Comes to find out it was the struts again! They had to go thru two more sets before my car would stand tall.

I talked to the mechanic who was working on my car as I pull up/walk into to the dealership. He told me what was up with my baby as I walk around my car.

They TRIED to charge me for the diagnostic and the replacement of all the parts they replaced. (4k parts labor) I literally told them it wasn't going to happen. Give me my car. It got to someone who I assume was the district manager or whatever couple hours later. He asks me who told me it was the struts again. THAT pissed me off. I wasn't going to tell him that. He must have seen the look on my face, He backed down so hard it was crazy. Their "scam" didn't work, because they had an honest tech and I told him just that.

I did NOT look at the original invoice for the work just completed, we didn't get that far. I was just told by the Mercedes rep assigned to me. But I betcha there was no mention on the struts being the problem on the write up.

Anyway, got my baby back, and she's smooth as butter!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess this is...pickle tickle at the same time?

So I have an older s550 Benz. 10 years old. Just passed 100k. Like clockwork, the suspension goes. These cars are notorious for that. Last year the car is an inch off the ground in the morning, rises when I start the car. Bring it in to Benz to fix. 5k to replace the struts etc. All part of the whole luxury car deal thing.

Last month same thing starts happening (I've been in a loaner a month+), I am under warranty from Benz for a couple years for the struts. They don't even look at the struts because they just replaced them last year. They replace everything from sensors to hydraulic pump (They blew the pump and lines). Comes to find out it was the struts again! They had to go thru two more sets before my car would stand tall.

I talked to the mechanic who was working on my car as I pull up/walk into to the dealership. He told me what was up with my baby as I walk around my car.

They TRIED to charge me for the diagnostic and the replacement of all the parts they replaced. (4k parts labor) I literally told them it wasn't going to happen. Give me my car. It got to someone who I assume was the district manager or whatever couple hours later. He asks me who told me it was the struts again. THAT pissed me off. I wasn't going to tell him that. He must have seen the look on my face, He backed down so hard it was crazy. Their "scam" didn't work, because they had an honest tech and I told him just that.

I did NOT look at the original invoice for the work just completed, we didn't get that far. I was just told by the Mercedes rep assigned to me. But I betcha there was no mention on the struts being the problem on the write up.

Anyway, got my baby back, and she's smooth as butter!

S560s are getting pretty reasonable with under 20k miles....

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Working in online tech support for a multinational bank. People call in like I'm the one who personally fucked up their shit. Bitch I answer the phones, I don't control any of this, I try to find workarounds.
I feel your pain, I worked myself out of tech support about a decade ago. People would call and expect answers without even telling me the app they were using, we were supporting damn near 700 Apps

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel your pain, I worked myself out of tech support about a decade ago. People would call and expect answers without even telling me the app they were using, we were supporting damn near 700 Apps
Thankfully I only support the website and the app, but today our systems had an outage for about 6 hours, and it was call after call after call of "I'm sorry, our system is currently down, please try again in 3-4 hours" "The website won't let me log in" "Yes... our system is down..."

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Finally introduce myself to my next door neighbor after 6 years and discovered they are one of those weirdo fucks that feed every stray cat they come across.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do you need to know what app it is to tell them to turn it off and back on again 3 times before calling you back?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Finally introduce myself to my next door neighbor after 6 years and discovered they are one of those weirdo fucks that feed every stray cat they come across.

Did you feel guilty for shooting all the stray cats?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I didnt shut the door all the way when going to workout the other day so my cat got out. Ended up in her backyard so went over introduced myself and asked if I could get him out of there.

While petting him she mentioned she feeds all the random cats. Explained why theres always so fucking many of them around our houses.

• 1Worf

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
George Lopez - He's been all over commercials lately - He's not only terribly unfunny but his content isn't good - He promotes bad things that should never be repeated but rule of numbers implies that watchers of his show will repeat his horrible sitcom lifestyle.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
yeah i don't know how he keeps getting shows. Does he have to suck weinstein's dick too?

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
George Lopez - He's been all over commercials lately - He's not only terribly unfunny but his content isn't good - He promotes bad things that should never be repeated but rule of numbers implies that watchers of his show will repeat his horrible sitcom lifestyle.
George Lopez is quite a despicable piece of shit.

His ex wife gave him one of her Kidneys. He then proceeded to cheat on her.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
In today's episode of "Things that piss off Haus"..

Losing the credit card I use for daily purchases.

Now to deal with reporting it lost (no unidentified charges on it, so that's good). But it's the card that's ties to damn well everything, so I will get to go through a cascade of fixing sites where it's the monthly payment method.

• 1Solidarity

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
In today's episode of "Things that piss off Haus"..

Losing the credit card I use for daily purchases.

Now to deal with reporting it lost (no unidentified charges on it, so that's good). But it's the card that's ties to damn well everything, so I will get to go through a cascade of fixing sites where it's the monthly payment method.
It's in a pocket. Trick is finding which one.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It's in a pocket. Trick is finding which one.
Already checked every pocket of every pair of pants I've worn in the last week. Checked floorboards of cars and under seats.. The worst part it I don't use the physical card that much, it's my google wallet pay card, etc... Tracked down the last few places I would have used the physical card and no luck. A couple were fast food places, figured they probably handed it back with a receipt and I didn't think and threw it in the bag , then threw out the bag when finished.

Now it will just be a beating for the next week or so.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Additional bonus thing which pisses off Haus today...

Realizing you're going to need to get new underwear because the elastic on the boxers you have is giving up the ghost. And they're barely 15 years old.

• 3Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When some old fuck finds out I’m an old fuck too and thinks having to pee multiple times a night is a topic we share in common.

Seriously I have no fucking idea what you guys are talking about.

I’ve been beating off since I was 6 years old. My prostate is like Conan the Barbarian.
CA989DCD-C207-4182-8ED4-3B8D1F838A2D.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Additional bonus thing which pisses off Haus today...

Realizing you're going to need to get new underwear because the elastic on the boxers you have is giving up the ghost. And they're barely 15 years old.
Shit, those are just broken in. Should last at least another 10 years.

• 1Like