Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
wait what?

I'd have to actually leave gmail after like two fucking decades. But I don't see any notices about it in my gmail.

Looking into it a little, I don't see an announcement that it will be required, just that some accounts will be automatically enrolled. It looks like maybe you can turn it off if the automatically enroll you?

2FA is the bright red fucking line in the sand

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
wait what?

I'd have to actually leave gmail after like two fucking decades. But I don't see any notices about it in my gmail.

Looking into it a little, I don't see an announcement that it will be required, just that some accounts will be automatically enrolled. It looks like maybe you can turn it off if the automatically enroll you?

2FA is the bright red fucking line in the sand

Out of my 15 accounts, only 1 has gotten the notice and that was a few minutes ago. They're doing it in phases. I hope it can be turned off but nothing I saw from google is saying that. Just people being hopeful.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Finally nuked PayPal. I know they've been fucks for a while but they've got this real boner for super big fines so fuck 'em. That account dates back to the early 2000s.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
That shit just seems like a recipe for chargebacks. Do they really think the banks and credit cards are going to be on their side when customers complain? I hope they actually start doing it.

• 1OK, Sure

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That shit just seems like a recipe for chargebacks. Do they really think the banks and credit cards are going to be on their side when customers complain? I hope they actually start doing it.

Maybe pre-Canadian trucker protest I'd be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt but it's just a countdown until they rob some dude for selling a t-shirt with a spicy meme or for giving one too many hot takes on Parlor or whatever. In true Lefty fashion they got caught, lied about what was going on and then did what they were lying about as soon as people weren't looking.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
ordered a combo got home then noticed I was charged for items individually instead of combo discount..

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
ordered a combo got home then noticed I was charged for items individually instead of combo discount..
Unfortunately for me Subway is the only food place in walking distance from my office so I end up eating there a lot. Always get the same thing, an american club, which for a foot long is 6 slices of ham, 6 slices of turkey, and 4 strips of bacon. with chips and a drink it always equals some random amount of money depending on who rings me up, but around $13.50-14.15.

Some days, depending on meetings I may be stuck in the office from like 10am-4pm so I will pre-emptively walk to subway around 9:30 9:45 and grab a sandwich for later. At that time it's breakfast, so they have the eggs too in addition to the regular meats. So an American club, with eggs, is called a sunrise melt. For a footlong, it has eggs + 6 slices of ham, 6 slices of turkey, and 4 strips of bacon. It is exactly identical, except they add egg to it. No matter who rings me up at that time (and it's the same people) it is always $10.35. Always.

There is no rhyme or reason to it. On days when I make it there just before they end breakfast (or days where they forgot to put the eggs away), I'll order an american club but instead of saying American club i'll order a sunrise melt, hold the eggs. And pay $10.35. If I get there after they've already put the eggs away, I still say the same thing, but they say "that's just an american club" and charge me $14.

if it were like fifteen cents or a quarter or something difference, i'd just shrug and say "huh, that's weird" and completely forgot about it. It's fucking 4 dollars cheaper to order an american club with eggs than it is an american club without eggs.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Flu has taken me out all week. Five days of sleep, water, and bio. Today still occasional cough but able to stay out of bed so celebrate with Arby's which was overcharged and cold - but worse..I shart everytime I cough. Caught me a good one and since I cough over the sitter - not done! So often pulled some muscle I didn't know existed just below the ribs that's involved in the wiping motion.

• 1Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately for me Subway is the only food place in walking distance from my office so I end up eating there a lot. Always get the same thing, an american club, which for a foot long is 6 slices of ham, 6 slices of turkey, and 4 strips of bacon. with chips and a drink it always equals some random amount of money depending on who rings me up, but around $13.50-14.15.

Some days, depending on meetings I may be stuck in the office from like 10am-4pm so I will pre-emptively walk to subway around 9:30 9:45 and grab a sandwich for later. At that time it's breakfast, so they have the eggs too in addition to the regular meats. So an American club, with eggs, is called a sunrise melt. For a footlong, it has eggs + 6 slices of ham, 6 slices of turkey, and 4 strips of bacon. It is exactly identical, except they add egg to it. No matter who rings me up at that time (and it's the same people) it is always $10.35. Always.

There is no rhyme or reason to it. On days when I make it there just before they end breakfast (or days where they forgot to put the eggs away), I'll order an american club but instead of saying American club i'll order a sunrise melt, hold the eggs. And pay $10.35. If I get there after they've already put the eggs away, I still say the same thing, but they say "that's just an american club" and charge me $14.

if it were like fifteen cents or a quarter or something difference, i'd just shrug and say "huh, that's weird" and completely forgot about it. It's fucking 4 dollars cheaper to order an american club with eggs than it is an american club without eggs.

Have one near my work. Today they were straight up closed because 'staffing issues'. Got Thai takeout which worked out way better, the red curry noodle soup was some tasty awesomeness.

Stock photo for reference
1483995847607.jpeg

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Political ads airing on channels and shows that children are likely to be watching, and that talk about abortion. I mean what in the actual fuck.

You literally-evil-like-Satan pieces of shit, at least have the restraint to not talk about killing babies in front of kids.

At least the trans bullshit movement doesnt actually talk about neovaginal dilation in their PR campaigns. Take a hint, assholes.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fed Ex is seriously retarded.

I order some stuff from Costco, they split the order into two equal boxes and ship it the same time. Both boxes end up at the same delivery facility at the same time, together. However, they put them on separate trucks, so now I have received one box already, and I'm waiting on the other.

Their tracking is also the worst.

Friday: Place order online
Saturday: Label created and shipped, estimated delivery Monday
Sunday: Estimated delivery Sunday, actual tracking shows it one state away
Monday: Tracking shows delivery on Sunday, text message telling me the package is out for delivery. It arrives on Monday. Receive email apologizing about late delivery, that its on the way, and get instructions on what to do if it doesn't arrive.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Fed Ex is seriously retarded.

I order some stuff from Costco, they split the order into two equal boxes and ship it the same time. Both boxes end up at the same delivery facility at the same time, together. However, they put them on separate trucks, so now I have received one box already, and I'm waiting on the other.

Their tracking is also the worst.

Friday: Place order online
Saturday: Label created and shipped, estimated delivery Monday
Sunday: Estimated delivery Sunday, actual tracking shows it one state away
Monday: Tracking shows delivery on Sunday, text message telling me the package is out for delivery. It arrives on Monday. Receive email apologizing about late delivery, that its on the way, and get instructions on what to do if it doesn't arrive.
Good luck talking to a native English speaker as well if you need to call on any sort of issues. Fuck Fedex

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
We want to switch my wife to my insurance. She has to make her elections by nov 4th but my company hasn't sent out any info yet. I mean, we could just do it and hope it's all the same as last year, but goddammit I want the actual info. In the past couple weeks my company has sent 3 emails telling us the info is "coming soon".

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We want to switch my wife to my insurance. She has to make her elections by nov 4th but my company hasn't sent out any info yet. I mean, we could just do it and hope it's all the same as last year, but goddammit I want the actual info. In the past couple weeks my company has sent 3 emails telling us the info is "coming soon".

Probably means they are reviewing different options due to price changes. We've had that happen to our firm as well and sometimes even the broker can't get all of the information they need from the carrier, in order to share.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Since many here have Amazon Prime, you're probably familiar with the Prime First Reads benefit. They have a selection of 8 brand new books (digital version) each month that you can pick one of and get for free. I have read like one of them from the dozens I've received, but even still it is almost better than nothing.

However, the past few years, every month the selections are almost entirely female authors (skipping how many are clearly not white too). I just got the email for this month, and yet again it is ALL women. This is clearly on purpose. It is statistically almost impossible that for the past couple of years there have been less than 1/8 male authors that qualify for this thing. Since I almost never read them anyway, I've taken to purposely picking the lone male author just on principle, and for months like this where there aren't any, I am just choosing none. Now if there were a book that looked really interesting to me I would pick it regardless of the author's gender, but these are always books and authors I've never fucking heard of.

I've looked all over for a spot I can complain about their clearly biased selection process, but I can't find one. I'm sure I could incur the wrath of all the feminists and trannies if I had a twatter account to mention this to them, but I'm not going to make an account just for this. I will just have to bitch about it here, like a normal person.

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Buncha DREAMER illegal teen/yoots egged my new mustang last night at work 5 minutes before I got off. Cleaned up fine but as I feared lots of scratches from the shells. Even got a decent view of them so went cruising looking for them, even before knowing the scratches there, a decent chance I was probably going to get my self arrested. I'm so sick of loser poor people that we don't get to beat the fuck out of anymore.

• 1Solidarity